The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Postby Kharon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Okay, here's a thread idea I had. Maybe it'll have a long life (I hope so!), maybe not, but it seemed like an interesting concept nonetheless.

Basically, the idea, summarized in bullet points, is as follows:

• Tell us something about your meal(s) today! What did you eat? Anything particularly interesting or unusual? How did it feel like going down into your belly? Did you fantasize of eating anyone as you ate? Any other vorish experiences, feelings etc. relating to your meals?
  • Feel free to interact with other users - commiserate over a stomachache, tease them in some way, suggesting something they could consume etc. Whatever you want, as long as it's friendly. No fat-shaming or other kind of guilt-tripping!
  • You can talk scat too, but if it's more than just a light reference, please put it into spoiler tags with a warning. Since this thread is about real-life meals, we wouldn't want to ruin someone's appetite if they can't, uh, stomach this kind of stuff! :)
  • And of course - come back tomorrow and post again!

Let's see if this thread will gather any interest. I'll start you all off. I had a delicious slice of apple cake today with jam on top as a dessert. It made my belly feel SOOO full afterwards! I can really feel for all the preds who are forced to digest same-sized prey now. And having all that food digesting in my belly feels so great too! :P

(PS: I found no such thread with a quick little scouring of the forum, but if there already is one - sorry!)
Kharon
???

Re: The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Well, today I am eating tuna sandwich with lettuce and beetroot for lunch. It tasted kind of fishy and is smooth going down. In other words, it tasted very nice.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby crystal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 am

I had a burger for lunch.

I'm pretty full, but it was kinda greasy. The next few hours of digestion should be... interesting.
crystal
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:59 pm

crystal wrote:I had a burger for lunch.

I'm pretty full, but it was kinda greasy. The next few hours of digestion should be... interesting.

looks at the watch :) *tummyrub* squish squish squish

i had a toastsandwich with jam and cold butter. as i smeared the cold butter the sandwich tore the bread apart and the jam balanced on the cold butter
so as i ate all the jam went trough the hole and left me with a dry sandwich with hard butter lumps.
Last edited by jaykayeight on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby XDDX » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't think I've ever felt digestion before. I've felt indigestion, if that counts and you wanna read about it =x
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Heh, interesting thread!

I just demolished a load of potato wedges, pitta bread with cheese and a side-salad. Was good. Nice hefty portion!

Being a human dustbin I am sure there'll be no after-issues. There never is with me, other than the one time I went on holiday to the US. Your philly cheesesteak portions are just something else. D: It was good... But... dangerous D:
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby crystal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Not sure what else to say about it. lol
It was good, if that counts.

jaykayeight wrote:
crystal wrote:I had a burger for lunch.

looks at the watch :) *tummyrub* squish squish squish

i had a toastsandwich with jam and cold butter. as i smeared the cold butter the sandwich tore the bread apart and the jam balanced on the cold butter
so as i ate all the jam went trough the hole and left me with a dry sandwich with hard butter lumps.
crystal
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:17 pm

so greasy burger vs. tummy : 0:1... *opensoverduegreasytunacan*
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby crystal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:33 pm

jaykayeight wrote:so greasy burger vs. tummy : 0:1... *opensoverduegreasytunacan*

We'll see if it stays that way tomorrow morning if you catch my drift. haha
crystal
Participator

Postby Dangerguy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 pm

I had one of those Chief Boy-R-D Canned Edibles for Consumption things. Today being the Mac-and-cheese.

When I was pouring the contents onto the bowl I thought to myself "that's... actually a lot more mac-and-cheese than I thought." It filled the friqin bowl with yellow goodness.

I used a fork to eat it, but I probably should've used a spoon because stabbing the macaronis is like trying to stab fish in the water with a spear.
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby Kharon » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:19 am

crystal wrote:
jaykayeight wrote:so greasy burger vs. tummy : 0:1... *opensoverduegreasytunacan*

We'll see if it stays that way tomorrow morning if you catch my drift. haha

Tummies always win in the end. :evil:

Dangerguy wrote:I had one of those Chief Boy-R-D Canned Edibles for Consumption things. Today being the Mac-and-cheese.

When I was pouring the contents onto the bowl I thought to myself "that's... actually a lot more mac-and-cheese than I thought." It filled the friqin bowl with yellow goodness.

I used a fork to eat it, but I probably should've used a spoon because stabbing the macaronis is like trying to stab fish in the water with a spear.

Hey, spear fishing worked for our ancestors, didn't it?

Had a lot of yoghurt this morning that left me feeling really bloated. Me likey. Tasty and healthy at the same time, what's not to like?
Kharon
???

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:29 am

after having a meal everybody tends to build fat in their own specific way.
i gain fat more easily in the arms and chest and then in the tummy area. oh, and in the thighs/butt. i wonder if somebody can relate to
"weird fat gaining" :)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:19 am

I had lots of leafy veggies and rice for lunch around 4 hours ago. Most of it should have left my stomach by now but I'm still smelling some of it in my burp. I poop in the morning usually so they should be with me throughout the night. I'm expecting quite a lot of the veggies to survive the trip!

Edit: lots of gurgles in my lower abdomen and I'm also starting to feel pressure building up in my rectum. I'll hold them in for the night and let them enjoy my dark, damp insides until I wake up in the morning.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Today, I had a ham and pepperoni cheese sandwich with a fiber bar. It felt pretty smooth as it went down and had a bit of spice to it. It was basically perfect, and I am feeling comfortably full right about now. For a brief moment, I did think about having a couple of shrunken girls going down whole with it and being trapped in my gut, mixing with the food.
Last edited by Hoboman on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SpiderMilkshake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 pm

:D Welp, I like real-life food and eating so this seems like a thing I could get behind.

Today I've had a sandwich: artisan bread (thicc XD), avocado, red onion, potato chips, and bacon. ^u^ It was delightfully crunchy, and I'm quite full now.

(^w^; Weird gross snek that I am, I did briefly have the thought of having a curious tiny slide down with it to see how all those mish-mash of ingredients would soften up. >u<; I'm not personally comfortable with the idea of digesting living prey, but admittedly the digestive process is fascinating and the idea of having a pal in there safely just observing those enzymes working differently on each different food is probably my second-most bizarre vorish interest.)
"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."-W.C. Fields
Non-Fatal Vore Artist~Why Be Eaten Just Once?
SpiderMilkshake
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelleJar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Today i have had a beef stick, which was pleasantly spicy but a bit dry, and some toffee peanuts, which were sweet and crunchy. They were rather scratchy going down but that might just be my sore throat acting up DX
Might edit later if i can convince myself to actually eat something else
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 pm

I ate things that needed to be cut and chewed so I didn't much of it, vore-speaking. I did eat a fluffy chocolate muffin though. For good muffins like these I try to take the largest bite I can and crush it against my palate with my tongue, until it gets moist and pasty and I swallow it whole. It took 5 bites and I liked to feel it sliding down but I didn't think I was eating anyone. I don't have a loud and active digestion but I would have liked to feel it fall in my stomach, instead of just stop feeling it past a certain point in my esophagus.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Ate a bread roll with hot tea for breakfast this morning before going for a run around the neighborhood. Could feel the mixture splash against the walls of my tummy at some points but no big deal there. Farted a few times during the run too. Looks like yesterday's food wants to get out desperately.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby matnik » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Right now, I'm dealing with too much popcorn and can fly. I can still taste the skittles' sourness on my tongue and the buttery saltiness of the popcorn on my lips. Thankfully no husks stuck in my teeth;) A couple I popped kernels made it down to my stomach intact. They're in for quite a journey. As I write this, a cut
of pick roast, some cheesy risotto, and some spinach are making an awful racket just south of my stomach. Of course, lunch and breakfast (sandwich/chips &a bran muffin/apple, respectively) are... further along.

Of note, I did try a loose leaf Earl Grey with lavender tea. It was very aromatic and soothing for the belly.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:47 am

matnik wrote:Right now, I'm dealing with too much popcorn and can fly. I can still taste the skittles' sourness on my tongue and the buttery saltiness of the popcorn on my lips. Thankfully no husks stuck in my teeth;) A couple I popped kernels made it down to my stomach intact. They're in for quite a journey. As I write this, a cut
of pick roast, some cheesy risotto, and some spinach are making an awful racket just south of my stomach. Of course, lunch and breakfast (sandwich/chips &a bran muffin/apple, respectively) are... further along.

Of note, I did try a loose leaf Earl Grey with lavender tea. It was very aromatic and soothing for the belly.

If only I could be digested with the spinach in your stomach. I'm sure they are in for a fun ride through your bowels during the night. Do remember to let them out in the morning!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion