The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:58 am

I'm meeting a friend for a run that's going to last about an hour. Right now I'm waiting for him to get ready and I havent had anything to eat other than water since lunch 7 hours ago. My belly should be really empty at this point but theres quite a lot of water in there that i just drank forming a small pool which is gently sloshing as I walk towards my friend's house. If anybody wants to be sloshed in my belly while I go for an intense workout you are more than welcome in my belly now!

Further along my lunch of fried noodles and vegetables is probably well processed by now and should be settling in to my colon at this point. If I'm sympathetic I'll let them out after my run. Otherwise they are with me till tomorrow morning. Regardless they should be tossed around good in my narrow tubes while I run later.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Finished dinner about two hours ago. I had fried chicken, yogurt, and grape juice to wash it down, with chocolate chip cookies as dessert. My stomach feels pleasantly full, and is slightly bloated.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Had some bread and yoghurt for breakfast about an hour ago. I can vaguely feel digestion getting underway with some squirting and gurgles going on. I hope they will help move things along as my bowels are a little backed up lately.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Just to give this thread a little boost again, since it's getting into the holiday season.

We're finished with Thanksgiving dinner here, and I just got through a ton of turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, crescent rolls, pumpkin pie, cookies, and eggnog, and all of it went down smoothly. Needless to say, I'm absolutely stuffed. As you can imagine, my midsection looks like I swallowed a bowling ball. Digestion is well underway, and my guts have been gurgling and rumbling away like crazy for the last couple of hours. In other words, this was a productive holiday. :wink:
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm

why not, today was a food holiday

i had a plate of beef roast, smashed potatoes, and gravy, a small bowl of macaroni and cheese, and two and a half bread rolls for dinner and two cups of strawberry jello (topped with whipped cream of course), a slice of cherry coated cheesecake, and three peanut butter buckeyes the size of baby fists. it's been quite a while since dinner was over but i'm still quite bloated and i can still feel it all sloshing around. i am still quite full (and probably will feel that way for a while) and thanks to yesterdays somewhat unwise dinner of chicken and rice, tonght's dinner will probably be with me for a while.
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:08 am

So today I ate some chocolate cereal without milk for breakfast (Milo cereal). Then for lunch I had some chinese dumplings. For dessert I had some waffle with blueberries and whipped cream. So needless to say, I'm quite full from my earlier meals. :D Plus I still don't understand how I can eat so much...
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:31 am

love this thread. might add to it later.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Just got done with Christmas brunch. I ate scrambled eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, an orange, and eggnog as a chaser. I'm satisfied but not bloated, and a bit drowsy. My intestines are beginning to ache, so last night's barbecue chicken should be leaving soon.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 am

So lately I've been eating a lot of ham from Christmas leftovers, white rice and endless pepper biscuits which I love, although mum said I am getting pudgy by now. :-D
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:54 pm

had some tacos for dinner, and I can feel them churning around in my stomach already. I can already tell it's gonna be fun.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:38 am

Hmm lets see, today i had: 20oz of coffee, a blueberry cereal bar, some cardboardy pizza, curly fries, and a peppered turkey and swiss sandwich. I'm about to go to sleep and it's all pretty much gone...
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:49 am

Had Mcdonald's for dinner: Triple cheeseburger, about 10 nuggets, some fries, regular cheeseburger, and buttermilk tenders. I'm feeling a bit of pressure towards my butt, though I don't remember if I've had much gas as of recent. While I could probably let it out now, I have kind of a habit of waiting a while to dispose of my meals, so it'll probably be in there a while, which means some gas for sure...
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:44 am

Today I ate some roast-pork with white rice along with some banana slices and a chai coffee.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:39 pm

so after a couple of farts over the last 12 hours or so, I couldn't hold in last night's dinner and I let it out about 30 minutes ago or so. For those of you that want to know the consistency, it was solid, but it crumbled apart and wasn't really like logs. it was also kind of wet. I also have the feeling that I haven't let it out entriely. Snacking on some cheezits right now.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:12 pm

had Pizza rolls and tater tots for dinner about 2 hours ago.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:43 am

Drank some matcha tea and now I'm eating meatballs with white rice and green peas.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Hoboman » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 am

Last night for dinner I had pasta with garlic and chicken. It's pretty much all gone further down at this point.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 am

So today I had leftover meatballs and rice, and at midnight I heard my stomach gurgle... Did it want more of dinner, I wonder?
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 am

had 2 burgers, some pizza rolls, and tater tots for dinner. this was a while back so I'm pretty sure it's all in my intestines right now, or at least what's left of it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Had a giant slice of pizza, some chicken tenders and a yogurt for lunch a couple hours ago.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion