The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:34 am

Hmm... had leftover pizza for lunch, and made pasta with meat sauce for dinner. The carbs have made me a little gassy, though the cheese isn't going to help with getting them out in the morning.

Floriaaa wrote:If only I could be digested with the spinach in your stomach. I'm sure they are in for a fun ride through your bowels during the night. Do remember to let them out in the morning!

I could say the same about you and your bread roll. Could use it as a raft, before it gets all mushy and I'd have to swim in the tea.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 am

hernextmeal wrote:Hmm... had leftover pizza for lunch, and made pasta with meat sauce for dinner. The carbs have made me a little gassy, though the cheese isn't going to help with getting them out in the morning.

Floriaaa wrote:If only I could be digested with the spinach in your stomach. I'm sure they are in for a fun ride through your bowels during the night. Do remember to let them out in the morning!

I could say the same about you and your bread roll. Could use it as a raft, before it gets all mushy and I'd have to swim in the tea.

The bread's probably further along at this point. Probably soaked in bile and unidentifiable by now. My stomach's presently dealing with my lunch (lots of fruits, rice, chicken and vegetables) and it's making me really sleepy at this point. Just had lots of water too. Lots of gurgling and squirting going on in my lower stomach. Not sure if you'd want in at this point.

Yesterday's food just left in two separate bowel movements about an hour ago. Lots of it. My colon is quite empty at this point.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Yesterday's sandwich is probably somewhere in my lower intestines by now. Today, I just finished up three pieces of pizza for lunch (two pepperoni and one cheese.) My stomach is gurgling super loud right now thanks to all the grease. I can actually feel it moving around at certain points.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby matnik » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Oh boy... the regret!

HUGE lunch with the family. Eating out at a restaurant. Ordered nachos as an appetizer because our server said we'd have to wait about half an hour for our burgers to cook fully. They came out right after the nachos. Grr. (Can't get too mad, it was so delicious and the server was really cute. Maybe wanted to see me bloated and stuffed.)

Now, the coffee is making things jump around down there. Feeling a little sour, but I suppose it's better than the burger is feeling.

Coming up: apple pie à la mode, and Wawa pizza later tonight. Back to healthier options tomorrow, that's for sure.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Just had the leftover pasta, it's sitting there in my gut, filling it out. The food I ate yesterday seems to be teasing me, I can feel it wanting out but nothing but gas.

Floriaaa wrote:The bread's probably further along at this point. Probably soaked in bile and unidentifiable by now. My stomach's presently dealing with my lunch (lots of fruits, rice, chicken and vegetables) and it's making me really sleepy at this point. Just had lots of water too. Lots of gurgling and squirting going on in my lower stomach. Not sure if you'd want in at this point.

Well, it certainly sounds like a mess at this point.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Had a Philly cheese steak wrap with fries about two hours ago. My stomach is feeling pretty bloated right about now, and making a lot of wet noises. I've been feeling pressure in my rectum and a couple of rumbles in my lower colon for the last hour or so, so the pizza from yesterday is about ready to leave.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:33 am

I had cereal after not eating for 14 hours because of a family emergency I got up to. I can't not start the day with breakfast items no matter how late it is. Later, I had some leftover mushroom pizza. Late night, I had some meatloaf that someone at work shared. Finally, I devoured a leftover cheesy bread stick and a chunk of chocolate.

Not the healthiest stuff, but eh.
Jayezox
---

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:25 am

Hoboman wrote:Had a Philly cheese steak wrap with fries about two hours ago. My stomach is feeling pretty bloated right about now, and making a lot of wet noises. I've been feeling pressure in my rectum and a couple of rumbles in my lower colon for the last hour or so, so the pizza from yesterday is about ready to leave.

I hope you let them out! Although if I were in your colon I'd be sad when it's my turn to get pooped out.

I had a salad with corn for lunch and just returned from dinner which was rice with fish and spinach. I'm feeling some activity in my bowels right now but I'll try to hold it for tomorrow morning's dump. Looks like my lunch wants to have a quick escape!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Finally let the pizza and spaghetti out yesterday - it came out in one large log. Had soup and a sandwich to balance out the calories. Still haven't eaten yet today.

Floriaaa wrote:I hope you let them out! Although if I were in your colon I'd be sad when it's my turn to get pooped out.

Well, if you were inside my colon, I'd try and keep you in there as long as I could. I like the feeling of a large load swelling up in there. It'd be really smelly though.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Floriaaa wrote:I hope you let them out! Although if I were in your colon I'd be sad when it's my turn to get pooped out.I had a salad with corn for lunch and just returned from dinner which was rice with fish and spinach. I'm feeling some activity in my bowels right now but I'll try to hold it for tomorrow morning's dump. Looks like my lunch wants to have a quick escape!

If you were in my bowels, I'd hold it for as long as I could. I do like the feeling of urgency.

Today, I finally let the sandwich and pizza out in two bowel movements. First, I felt the need right after drinking my morning coffee, and then again before lunch. I can safely say my colon is empty right now. I had a PB&J with a yogurt and chips to make up for it. I always liked yogurt because when I swallow it, it goes down totally smooth. Stomach is being pretty quiet right now, but it usually gets super loud when food starts moving into my intestines.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SpiderMilkshake » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:27 pm

^w^ Currently stuffed on veggie-fried-rice--red bell peppers, mini-bella mushrooms, carrot, celery, the lot. And a beer just for kicks. XD The carbonation really doesn't want to stay in though.

I regret wearing pants with a belt; looking quite rounded in the midsection. XD

This is something like I'd imagine a good-sized but proportionally small prey would feel with regards to fullness. Not with regards to weight or mobility though--puffy, mushed food-lump is exactly what it says on the tin. >u<;
"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."-W.C. Fields
Non-Fatal Vore Artist~Why Be Eaten Just Once?
SpiderMilkshake
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Hoboman wrote:
Floriaaa wrote:I hope you let them out! Although if I were in your colon I'd be sad when it's my turn to get pooped out.I had a salad with corn for lunch and just returned from dinner which was rice with fish and spinach. I'm feeling some activity in my bowels right now but I'll try to hold it for tomorrow morning's dump. Looks like my lunch wants to have a quick escape!

If you were in my bowels, I'd hold it for as long as I could. I do like the feeling of urgency.

Maybe we could take turns keeping her? in there~

SpiderMilkshake wrote:^w^ Currently stuffed on veggie-fried-rice--red bell peppers, mini-bella mushrooms, carrot, celery, the lot. And a beer just for kicks. XD The carbonation really doesn't want to stay in though.

I regret wearing pants with a belt; looking quite rounded in the midsection. XD

This is something like I'd imagine a good-sized but proportionally small prey would feel with regards to fullness. Not with regards to weight or mobility though--puffy, mushed food-lump is exactly what it says on the tin. >u<;

Sounds like it would be pleasantly tight in there as a prey.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Just took a big morning dump of two big logs after a morning jog. Lots of corn and partly mushed up spinach leaves from yesterday's lunch in there. Looks like they had fun inside me last night.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Right now, I've got a can's worth of ravioli and grape juice sitting in my gut. It was a bit bumpy going down my throat, but otherwise it was good. The eggs, waffle, orange juice and coffee I had for breakfast are going through my small intestines and making plenty of noise. Last night's dinner (spaghetti, meatballs, tater tots, and a chocolate cupcake as dessert) is somewhat further along.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Juet woke up here. Last night's dinner of fried rice and soup just arrived in my colon to join the remains of my lunch (a tuna sandwich). Lots of gassy gurgles and sounds too and I just let out a few nice long farts.

I'm actually at a friend's place and he's sleeping just across from me. We had the same dinner last night so his intestines are also full of whatever is remaining from our fried rice dinner. Unlike my gassy bowels, his dinner seems to be moving along well inside him and I've only heard some gentle gurgling sounds from his stomach. I wonder if they know about the fate of their counterparts presently in my colon. He did let out a fart a while ago though which I caught a whiff of. It was smelly but that's the smell of a healthy bowel!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Last night I had two plates of spaghetti for dinner and it made a small bulge.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Floriaaa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:06 am

I let my dinner out earlier today. Didn't go out very well lots of gas and a couple of semi solid logs. My friend reported that he had had a good bowel movement though. Same food, different bowels, different poop! I do hope they had a nice reunion in the sewer!

Meanwhile my stomach is full from a huge bowl of veggie soup and sushi. I'm typing this on my phone lying down and I can feel the gentle sloshing of my stomach contents.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Nice big dinner tonight. I had chicken, tater tots and a Greek yogurt on the side, along with a large bowl of ice cream topped by chocolate syrup for dessert that left my stomach looking totally rounded out. I feel stuffed right now, and my gut has been making quite the racket. I can actually feel it sloshing around in there. I'm beginning to feel fullness in my lower abdomen, so yesterday's food is on its way out.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

I ate a large poutine with sausage chunks inside. I could feel its weight in my tummy.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Xenophage17 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:44 am

Floriaaa wrote:Juet woke up here. Last night's dinner of fried rice and soup just arrived in my colon to join the remains of my lunch (a tuna sandwich). Lots of gassy gurgles and sounds too and I just let out a few nice long farts.

I'm actually at a friend's place and he's sleeping just across from me. We had the same dinner last night so his intestines are also full of whatever is remaining from our fried rice dinner. Unlike my gassy bowels, his dinner seems to be moving along well inside him and I've only heard some gentle gurgling sounds from his stomach. I wonder if they know about the fate of their counterparts presently in my colon. He did let out a fart a while ago though which I caught a whiff of. It was smelly but that's the smell of a healthy bowel!

Used to have a friend who was very vocal about his bodily functions. Used to think about being in his rectum every time he ripped a fart, which luckily was quite often.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion