The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Daily Meal - your real-life eating superthread

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:12 am

Xenophage17 wrote:
Floriaaa wrote:Juet woke up here. Last night's dinner of fried rice and soup just arrived in my colon to join the remains of my lunch (a tuna sandwich). Lots of gassy gurgles and sounds too and I just let out a few nice long farts.

I'm actually at a friend's place and he's sleeping just across from me. We had the same dinner last night so his intestines are also full of whatever is remaining from our fried rice dinner. Unlike my gassy bowels, his dinner seems to be moving along well inside him and I've only heard some gentle gurgling sounds from his stomach. I wonder if they know about the fate of their counterparts presently in my colon. He did let out a fart a while ago though which I caught a whiff of. It was smelly but that's the smell of a healthy bowel!

Used to have a friend who was very vocal about his bodily functions. Used to think about being in his rectum every time he ripped a fart, which luckily was quite often.

I can imagine how that feels. My best friend and I often fart in front of each other and we often comment on the smell. We both agree that his farts smell worse in general. Due in part to his love for meat and abhorrence for all things leafy. There is a distinct smell in his farts I've grown to recognize. Of course all that is going through my mind is what's going on inside his intestines and the fate of his food trapped there.

Had a huge dinner last night of noodles, fish and lots and lots of veggies. Most of it left about an hour ago in three large well formed logs loaded full of visible veggie bits. Feels good to walk around with an empty colon. Today's lunch of soup and bread just started on its journey after my dump. I can feel it sitting in my stomach and sloshing around gently with the occasional squirting noise as I run some errands.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Tonight, I had a large dinner of pizza, chicken wings, and chocolate ice cream. It tasted nice and had a lot of grease, which makes it go down easier, but is making my stomach gurgle like crazy. T I feel absolutely stuffed at the moment, and my stomach looks it too.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:08 am

Had Thai food for dinner an hour ago which is causing a bit of a storm to build up. I felt a very liquid mass movement in my lower intestines a while ago which makes me suspect my lunch is being quickly forced into my bowels to make way for my dinner's quick transit. If anyone wants to experience being shot through my bowels and out of my ass as diarrhea sometime later you are welcome in my stomach right now!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Floriaaa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Had a Filet O Fish meal at McDonald's for dinner with my friend Samuel last night. When we were finishing up Samuel pointed at a few fries that were left on my tray and said to me "finish them, they look miserable". Feeling really stuffed by then I told him to have some while I sent a few down to meet their counterparts digesting in my stomach. I could still feel their presence when I fell asleep last night but they should be well into my bowels by now.

That said, I cannot help but wonder if the fries thought about what happened to their friends that took a trip down Samuel's digestive tract instead.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Finished dinner a few hours ago. I had meatballs with tater tots and a Greek yogurt. It's largely moved into my intestines by now, which is causing all kinds of squelching noises. I can still taste it on my burps, though.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:01 am

Hoboman wrote:Finished dinner a few hours ago. I had meatballs with tater tots and a Greek yogurt. It's largely moved into my intestines by now, which is causing all kinds of squelching noises. I can still taste it on my burps, though.

I always like it when I can taste food swallowed hours ago in my burps. Always makes me wonder how they are doing down there in my stomach. I do hope my food enjoy being with me though.

I'm presently bloated from a heavy buffet lunch. Lots of food in there causing lots of discomfort in my tummy. I do hope my stomach will manage though. The massive lunch is also causing my bowels to become more active and I can feel a dull pressure in my rectum. Looks like my McDonald's dinner wants to get out before they get to meet a cascade of food coming from my lunch meal!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Today's lunch consisted of a Philly cheese steak wrap, part of a bag of Doritos, a small chocolate milk, and a chocolate donut. I'm stuffed to the brim right now, and I can feel it sloshing against the walls of my stomach whenever I get up and move around. I had to get rid of yesterday's food right after I had breakfast, which is currently in my small intestines and making surprisingly little noise.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:59 am

Had a tuna sandwich from Subway about 3 hours ago for lunch (skipped breakfast) and went for a swim about half an hour ago. Thought the sandwich would have been processed by my starving stomach by than but I ended up having cramps and burps which told me the tuna was still in my belly. Looks like didn't like being tossed around while I was in the pool.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Yesterday for lunch I met up with a friend at at amazing Indian restaurant near where I work. Lunch consisted of a curry fish with lots of rice. Later yesterday afternoon my stomach started to churn up a storm during a meeting which resulted in some embarrassing squirting noises coming from my stomach. I told myself then that I'd make a run for it the moment the meeting ended. Amazingly my stomach won and all was well for the rest of the day. Clearly my prey is no match for my stomach. Right now 15 hours on they are still with me as I feel a slight pressure building up in my bowels.

My friend wasn't so lucky though. I told him about the storm in my belly and I got a reply that the curry won the fight in his belly and his bowels bore the brunt of it!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Huh, very interesting. The thread barely got any traffic after I started it - and now, during my lengthy hiatus away from this forum, it got quite a few posts! It was very fun to read the backlog for sure. Myself, I got to eat a few slices of delicious punch cake two days ago - it is a very sweet and extremely filling dessert that makes you feel full in a very short time. Its remnants came out (mixed with those of some other meals in a very creamy and soft log.
Kharon
???

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Just had breakfast which consisted of half a tuna sandwich which was a leftover from supper last night. The other half which I ate last night is probably being pushed through my colon at this point. Not sure if they know about the fate of their recently swallowed counterparts above them in my stomach. It would be nice to allow them to reunite and see their friends later today but I'm not sure now that I'm already starting to feel some gassy activity in my lower abdomen.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Tonight I pigged out on pepperoni pizza for dinner with vanilla ice cream for dessert. I look really bloated, and I can actually feel the digestion. My stomach put pressure on my intestines enough to cause serious activity in my bowels, and almost right after I swallowed the last bit of ice cream I started to feel rumbles and pressure moving downwards through my colon, so I had to let yesterday's food out about an hour ago.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Hoboman wrote:Tonight I pigged out on pepperoni pizza for dinner with vanilla ice cream for dessert. I look really bloated, and I can actually feel the digestion. My stomach put pressure on my intestines enough to cause serious activity in my bowels, and almost right after I swallowed the last bit of ice cream I started to feel rumbles and pressure moving downwards through my colon, so I had to let yesterday's food out about an hour ago.

I always like the feeling when a newcomer in the stomach causes the food further down the line to move along to make space!

I lost the feeling in my bowels shortly after that post yesterday as something urgent came up at work. Ended up not taking a dump at all yesterday and right now my colon is home to 2 days worth of meals. I'm actually really jealous that my food is able to enjoy being inside my bowels for that long. I do hope that that tuna sandwich was able to reunite too! Oops just farted. Looks like they want out now!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Heh, it's a lot of fun to read your posts. I had a pretty simple dinner today involving chicken and rice - so now there's quite a bit of poultry stewing in my belly. It isn't gurgling away very noticeably, but I still feel it tingling in there. Now that I've read the posts above, I feel my appetite rising, so I'm probably going to grab some chocolate and add it to the big soup in my stomach.
Kharon
???

Postby Floriaaa » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am

Just sent a batch of pasta on their way about an hour ago. Interestingly my stomach is feeling a little empty already so I'm guessing some of it should be in my intestines by now. Some gentle gurgles as I get ready for bed - seems like they are settling in well for the ride of their lives!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

For lunch a couple hours ago, I had a cold pepperoni calzone and a Greek yogurt with a black and white cookie. It actually tasted better cold, and the yogurt went down smoothly. Last night's dinner of spaghetti and meatballs is almost ready to leave, as I'm feeling some dull pressure in my intestines.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SweetPotatoFishcake » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Had a nice crispy yet moist lasagna for dinner earlier today, with a side of crunchy lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and some mayonnaise! The lasagna had been preheated earlier beforehand, so it had had time to marinate in its own juices before being heated up again, making it, in my opinion, extra delectable. I also had a nice cup of smoothie to wash it all down.

Just a few minutes ago I let out a pretty smelly fart, and I could feel and hear a gurgling in my intestines, so I think they'll be making an exit sometime soon, most likely at 1 or 2 in the morning just to inconvenience me!
SweetPotatoFishcake
New to the forum

Postby Floriaaa » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Had a huge quantity of stir fried vegetables yesterday night with some rice for dinner. They didn't go down well at first and I ended up with a dull stomachache throughout the night. Lots of squirting and churning going on even as I tried to sleep. Woke up at 2am and all was well. I guess my stomach won the fight yet again. They should be ready to leave anytime soon. Nasty prey don't deserve to enjoy being with me for long.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Tonight for dinner, I had General Tso's chicken and egg drop soup with a small chocolate milkshake for dessert. My stomach isn't being too loud right now, though it usually changes once food starts moving into my intestines. I can feel some of the digestion, though, which feels weird but nice.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am

A really spicy chicken dinner is currently starting the trip of its life through my system. I've had this same dish a few times before and it never fails to create havoc in my bowels the next morning. Right now I'm already feeling the spice in my stomach as it gently gurgles away. My friend who was at dinner with me had the same meal. Already during the car ride home his stomach let out a loud drawn out growl in protest. Stay tuned to find out how our tummies fared tonight.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion