Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:05 pm

The time has come... Vore Fan Comics is now live and accepting memberships!

Now I'm sure you have plenty of questions for us, so I took the liberty of answering the most likely right off the bat:

How much does it cost?
    1 Month Membership - $14.95
    3 Month Membership - $29.95
This is a subscription which you can cancel at anytime without hassle.

What kind of payment methods do we accept?
    All major credit cards
    These payments are processed via Verotel
    Bitcoin payments (please see FAQ page for info)
What will the purchase show up as on my billing statement?
    On your credit/bank statement will be a discreet charge for "Interweb Comics LLC."
What do I get for signing up?
    A brand new high-quality vore-centric comic released every month.
    HD viewing format for all your devices.
    High-res vore pinups updated weekly.
    The chance to commission our artists to draw free pinups in our weekly raffle.
    Immediate access to all of the vore-based comics below:

Image
Developing Hunger by Giantess-Cassie and Melek (Alter Comics)
Plain college student Jessica is the victim of a group of bullies who torture her time and again. But Jessica is always hungry. When she learns what she’s hungry for while being bullied, it’s the bullies who find themselves in trouble.

Image
Don't Eat Me by Geo and LWJ (Sedna Studios)
The tale of a bizarre day at the Julliard School of Acting in New York City. A crazy Japanese exchange student shrinks her classmates with foul intentions in mind. Delilah, a lover of lollipops, has a conflict of desire and logic.

Image
Farm to Fork by Mac Rome, Davide Tinto and Mohan
A mysterious, unscheduled crop-duster sprays a strange chemical over some farmers in the field, causing them to rapidly shrink shortly before the harvest is to be collected. The farmers wind up at micro size and on the menu at a high-end farm-to-fork style restaurant — those who make it to the restaurant.

Image
Queen Beatrix by Mac Rome and Wang (Sedna Studios)
Beatrix “Trixie” Minton’s successes in her insect-based lab work give the petite scientist the ability to enslave men and strike terror in women. But there are side effects; she develops a predatory hunger, and the more she eats, the more both she and her power grow.

How does the artist commission feature work?

    Describe & submit your fantasy scenario to the weekly raffle. Each week one winner will be chosen at random. Winners will have their personal commission drawn by a professional artist then uploaded to the gallery page for fans to enjoy. If you don't win you will automatically be entered into the next raffle.
How do I become a member?

Help me!

Now... dig in!
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby Canzo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:27 am

The quality of the work is very promising, and I've been following your DeviantArt page for a while now, but I have one question:

Are we going to see more same-size vore scenarios, particularly those where the predator's belly expands? Because right now the one clear example of same-size doesn't appear to have any of that going on. I'm assuming Queen Beatrix begins with her at a more 'normal' size when she begins eating people, but again it's unclear. I don't see anything about bellies/same-size in the tags, so I assume that's not the case.

Don't wanna come off as a dick or anything, as I'm sure what you do have appeals to plenty of customers. I'm just wondering if it's worth my personally buying into this, given my own interests differ somewhat from the majority of the work presented thus far.
Canzo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Canzo wrote:The quality of the work is very promising, and I've been following your DeviantArt page for a while now, but I have one question:

Are we going to see more same-size vore scenarios, particularly those where the predator's belly expands? Because right now the one clear example of same-size doesn't appear to have any of that going on. I'm assuming Queen Beatrix begins with her at a more 'normal' size when she begins eating people, but again it's unclear. I don't see anything about bellies/same-size in the tags, so I assume that's not the case.

Don't wanna come off as a dick or anything, as I'm sure what you do have appeals to plenty of customers. I'm just wondering if it's worth my personally buying into this, given my own interests differ somewhat from the majority of the work presented thus far.

Thanks for your interest in the site and your input.

We actually do have same-size vore comics in the production pipeline - unfortunately the artwork wasn't done in time for our launch. Some such titles are "Scarlet's Growing Hunger" and "Attractive Demise" - which include expanding belly scenes. We will be posting previews on our DeviantArt page quite soon.

Remember, if you become a member you have access to our artist commission feature. We encourage you to submit your fantasies for our talented artists to draw; they will do their best to create an art piece faithful to your original description. Read more about that in the "requests" section of the members' area or on our FAQ page.
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby darkflame8 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:03 pm

jyubari wrote:
Canzo wrote:The quality of the work is very promising, and I've been following your DeviantArt page for a while now, but I have one question:

Are we going to see more same-size vore scenarios, particularly those where the predator's belly expands? Because right now the one clear example of same-size doesn't appear to have any of that going on. I'm assuming Queen Beatrix begins with her at a more 'normal' size when she begins eating people, but again it's unclear. I don't see anything about bellies/same-size in the tags, so I assume that's not the case.

Don't wanna come off as a dick or anything, as I'm sure what you do have appeals to plenty of customers. I'm just wondering if it's worth my personally buying into this, given my own interests differ somewhat from the majority of the work presented thus far.

Thanks for your interest in the site and your input.

We actually do have same-size vore comics in the production pipeline - unfortunately the artwork wasn't done in time for our launch. Some such titles are "Scarlet's Growing Hunger" and "Attractive Demise" - which include expanding belly scenes. We will be posting previews on our DeviantArt page quite soon.

Remember, if you become a member you have access to our artist commission feature. We encourage you to submit your fantasies for our talented artists to draw; they will do their best to create an art piece faithful to your original description. Read more about that in the "requests" section of the members' area or on our FAQ page.



The biggest problem I have with the commission system, is that there is no guarantee that the giantess fans will not get top billing as it appears easier for your artists to draw. As such until Scarlet's Growing Hunger is released I will hold back with my requests, as that is more like my fetish with the whole SSBBW vore rather than the slim girl doing the eating. If however you give me an assurance that the poll that you have on your DA page will not be the only factor when it comes to requests then I may reconsider.
User avatar
darkflame8
Participator
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (32)

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby ABatNamedCJ » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:45 am

Nothing for the furries?
ABatNamedCJ
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:41 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:25 pm

darkflame8 wrote:The biggest problem I have with the commission system, is that there is no guarantee that the giantess fans will not get top billing as it appears easier for your artists to draw. As such until Scarlet's Growing Hunger is released I will hold back with my requests, as that is more like my fetish with the whole SSBBW vore rather than the slim girl doing the eating. If however you give me an assurance that the poll that you have on your DA page will not be the only factor when it comes to requests then I may reconsider.

The commission system is designed to randomly chose one member's request per week - so I wouldn't say giantess fans get "top billing" since it's random. The only determining factor in which requests have more "weight" is the amount of tokens the submitter has. Members accrue one token for each month of membership they purchase; thus long-term members have a better shot of having their request drawn. Our only requirement (for the requests) is that they contain vore of some sort and don't contain any content deemed illegal or against our terms of service (see the guidelines on the requests page of the members' area).

ABatNamedCJ wrote:Nothing for the furries?

We aren't allowed to sell furry content. Sorry.
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby darkflame8 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 pm

jyubari wrote:
darkflame8 wrote:The biggest problem I have with the commission system, is that there is no guarantee that the giantess fans will not get top billing as it appears easier for your artists to draw. As such until Scarlet's Growing Hunger is released I will hold back with my requests, as that is more like my fetish with the whole SSBBW vore rather than the slim girl doing the eating. If however you give me an assurance that the poll that you have on your DA page will not be the only factor when it comes to requests then I may reconsider.

The commission system is designed to randomly chose one member's request per week - so I wouldn't say giantess fans get "top billing" since it's random. The only determining factor in which requests have more "weight" is the amount of tokens the submitter has. Members accrue one token for each month of membership they purchase; thus long-term members have a better shot of having their request drawn. Our only requirement (for the requests) is that they contain vore of some sort and don't contain any content deemed illegal or against our terms of service (see the guidelines on the requests page of the members' area).


Fair enough, as none of my requests would break your rules I may in the coming days start putting in requests.
User avatar
darkflame8
Participator
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (32)

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 pm

darkflame8 wrote:
jyubari wrote:
darkflame8 wrote:The biggest problem I have with the commission system, is that there is no guarantee that the giantess fans will not get top billing as it appears easier for your artists to draw. As such until Scarlet's Growing Hunger is released I will hold back with my requests, as that is more like my fetish with the whole SSBBW vore rather than the slim girl doing the eating. If however you give me an assurance that the poll that you have on your DA page will not be the only factor when it comes to requests then I may reconsider.

The commission system is designed to randomly chose one member's request per week - so I wouldn't say giantess fans get "top billing" since it's random. The only determining factor in which requests have more "weight" is the amount of tokens the submitter has. Members accrue one token for each month of membership they purchase; thus long-term members have a better shot of having their request drawn. Our only requirement (for the requests) is that they contain vore of some sort and don't contain any content deemed illegal or against our terms of service (see the guidelines on the requests page of the members' area).


Fair enough, as none of my requests would break your rules I may in the coming days start putting in requests.

Best of luck! I think you'll be happy with the quality of artwork our artists can create. Make sure to be as detailed as possible by providing visual references if needed (use imgur.com).
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:05 am

For any fans of both vore and shrunken/shrinking men, I have good news: Varsity Chews is out now!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Varsity-Chews/c=2/

Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby Onepiecelover » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:26 am

hey I have a problem I want comics have this but I can not pay that is those stupid payment methods paypal would be good I live in Germany and have a map of the sort where you have to pay there and I have to umbedingt these women vores have please have you perhaps NEN paypal away for me? I must have vores the horny women: D
User avatar
Onepiecelover
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 am

Onepiecelover wrote:hey I have a problem I want comics have this but I can not pay that is those stupid payment methods paypal would be good I live in Germany and have a map of the sort where you have to pay there and I have to umbedingt these women vores have please have you perhaps NEN paypal away for me? I must have vores the horny women: D

Unfortunately paypal appears to be out of the question for us at the moment, but we are currently exploring alternative payment options!
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:21 am

Another month, another vore comic! The Morning After is out now! This time we doubled down on the "shrunken victim/vore" combo, shrinking an entire city!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/The-Morning-After/c=6/

Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:08 am

vfan wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:hey I have a problem I want comics have this but I can not pay that is those stupid payment methods paypal would be good I live in Germany and have a map of the sort where you have to pay there and I have to umbedingt these women vores have please have you perhaps NEN paypal away for me? I must have vores the horny women: D

Unfortunately paypal appears to be out of the question for us at the moment, but we are currently exploring alternative payment options!


Could you, maybe, offer the same billing site as Giantess Fan? My debit card refuses to accept any charge from Verotel, but CC Bill is accepted just fine.
User avatar
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:00 pm

shrunkenone wrote:
vfan wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:hey I have a problem I want comics have this but I can not pay that is those stupid payment methods paypal would be good I live in Germany and have a map of the sort where you have to pay there and I have to umbedingt these women vores have please have you perhaps NEN paypal away for me? I must have vores the horny women: D

Unfortunately paypal appears to be out of the question for us at the moment, but we are currently exploring alternative payment options!


Could you, maybe, offer the same billing site as Giantess Fan? My debit card refuses to accept any charge from Verotel, but CC Bill is accepted just fine.

I wish I could but it isn't in accordance with their terms of service. The only alternative payment method is Bitcoin (you even get a 3% discount). You should be able to purchase bitcoin from an online exchange or ATM in Germany (read this forum for more info).
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:35 pm

jyubari wrote:I wish I could but it isn't in accordance with their terms of service. The only alternative payment method is Bitcoin (you even get a 3% discount). You should be able to purchase bitcoin from an online exchange or ATM in Germany (read this forum for more info).


That won't work for me. Bitcoin demands I have a cell phone to use with them, and I have no desire to buy one. :P
User avatar
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:24 pm

shrunkenone wrote:
jyubari wrote:I wish I could but it isn't in accordance with their terms of service. The only alternative payment method is Bitcoin (you even get a 3% discount). You should be able to purchase bitcoin from an online exchange or ATM in Germany (read this forum for more info).


That won't work for me. Bitcoin demands I have a cell phone to use with them, and I have no desire to buy one. :P

I sent you a PM. By the way, I use bitcoin on my PC without use of a phone - so it is indeed possible.
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:00 am

Ring Retrieval is out now! For fans of shrunken men and unaware giantesses, this one is a winner!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Ring-Retrieval/c=5/

Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby jyubari » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 pm

We've been steadily releasing fan commissions on our VoreFan Comics DeviantArt gallery. Here is a look at what we've been working on.

Image
At most universities, the cheerleaders are at the top of the social ladder. But not this one. At Voredale Academy, the goth girls rule over their peers by swallowing up their fellow students and teachers, constantly competing to see who can make their belly bulge the biggest.
A Vore Fan member commission for tim24t.

Image
Stacy is the cheerleader that was beloved by many students. The most popular girl in school ever since she recently moved there, every 2 or 3 days Stacy invites some girls from her school for sleepovers. However, people have started to notice a pattern: none of the girls who go to these sleepovers are ever seen or heard from again...
A Vore Fan member commission for Sara Campil.

To make your own fan request and download all of our vore fetish comics, purchase a single 1-month membership to Vore Fan Comics. We have more vore comics on the way such as:

Attractive Demise
Image Image
An infamously erotic club known as the “Attractive Demise” is the primary interest of two women who make a habit of making their way into otherwise exclusive joints. Turned away at the door, they make use of the employee entrance but are promptly discovered by the club manager, who mistakes them for two of the evening’s performers. Reluctant to get caught, they pose as the two performers and are shown to the stage. They are joined on stage by a stripper known only as Vi, who makes them part of more than just the act.

Scarlet's Growing Hunger
Image Image
Scarlet is a young woman who is in a feeder/feedee relationship with her boyfriend John. Things take an interesting turn for the couple after Scarlet finds a file on John’s computer entitled “vore”...

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the site (posted here or via PM). :gulp:
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
User avatar
jyubari
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 am

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:02 am

Our second same-size vore comic, Attractive Demise, is out now!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Attractive-Demise/c=9/

Image

An infamously erotic club known as the “Attractive Demise” is the primary interest of two women who make a habit of making their way into otherwise exclusive joints. Turned away at the door, they make use of the employee entrance but are promptly discovered by the club manager, who mistakes them for two of the evening’s performers. Reluctant to get caught, they pose as the two performers and are shown to the stage. They are joined on stage by a stripper known only as Vi, who makes them part of more than just the act.

Image Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby vfan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:00 am

And here comes our THIRD same-size vore comic, Scarlet's Growing Hunger!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Scarlet- ... nger/c=10/

Image

Scarlet is a young woman who is in a feeder/feedee relationship with her boyfriend John. Things take an interesting turn for the couple after Scarlet finds a file on John’s computer entitled “vore”...

Image Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crid, dizdag, Dryicecubes, gamerfox9, HungryNacho, skidsman, Yin/Yang and 13 guests