Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby Aaron1248 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:59 pm

I was looking at the new payment thing and I was hoping it was something like what type of payment to use like e-check or something that would've been easier :/
Aaron1248
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyubari » Thu May 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Aaron1248 wrote:I was looking at the new payment thing and I was hoping it was something like what type of payment to use like e-check or something that would've been easier :/

At this moment in time we accept all major credit cards but don't support ACH or e-check payment types. We'll look into it for the future.
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby shrunkenone » Thu May 05, 2016 10:09 pm

My issue is that my credit cards don't accept charges that are from other countries. That's why I can't get access.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jyubari » Fri May 06, 2016 10:31 am

shrunkenone wrote:My issue is that my credit cards don't accept charges that are from other countries. That's why I can't get access.

Sent you a PM.
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby vfan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:17 am

Vore Fan dips its toe into the "revenge fantasy" end of the fetish's proverbial pool once again with the introduction of Christina, the BBW vore goddess who puts every misogynist she meets in their rightful place... her belly!

Image Image

Synopsis: A police detective inadvertently crosses path with a voracious and unstoppable goddess while investigating a string of cold missing persons cases.

Tags: Giantess, vore, monster woman, BBW, revenge, nudity, police drama, mystery, modern-day, investigation

Issue Release Date: June 4th, 2016
Artwork by: Jin (Sedna Studios)
Written By: Andy Misandry
Issue Link: Christina

Download this comic and all of our other Vore comics at VoreFan.com!
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:03 am

Predator and Prey - Hors D'oeuvre Honor Students

After a lab accident, two students used to doing things in the name of science find themselves being put inside a scientist, in Vore Fan Comics' new story Predator and Prey!

ImageImage

Synopsis: At a well­-established and high-end private research university known as Nova Confinium (New Frontiers), two students, Jacob and Christina, are part of Dr. Regina Vester’s honors-­level biology class. The two students find themselves in a compromised situation when Jacob accidentally uses Dr. Vester’s matter­displacement device that she is borrowing from the applied physics department. A most unusual oral technique is used in hope of restoring them to normal.

Tags: Shrinking, shrunken man, shrunken woman, sizeplay vore, digestion, science

Issue Release Date:
July 4th, 2016
Artwork by: Dai (Sedna Studios)
Written By: Kazemaru
Issue Link: Predator and Prey

Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:00 am

Attractive Demise 2 - Fan Favorite Flavor

Our most popular series ever is back! Attractive Demise 2: Backstage picks up where the last issue left off, featuring more of the sexy same-size vore you loved last time alongside Vore Fan's first ever example of insertion/unbirthing vore!

PLUS: You can read the entire first issue for FREE at this link!

ImageImage

Synopsis: We return to the mysterious and infamous Attractive Demise club as two friends take advantage of a pair of tickets to a special evening show. After the show horrifies yet fascinates the pair, they are then offered a backstage to meet the show's star for a night they won't soon forget...

Tags: Same-Size Vore, Breast Expansion, Butt Expansion, Hourglass Expansion, Gas, Soft Vore, Oral Vore, Digestion, Unbirth

Issue Release Date: August 4th, 2016
Written By: Samantha Green
Lineart By: JM Valenzuela
Colors By: Manakin Gludz
Series Link: Attractive Demise

vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby jyubari » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi fellow vore fans! Any thoughts on the latest comic releases? Would like to hear your feedback here or over PM if you prefer.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:31 pm

I love see take on micro pred situation jyubari.
brainstorm
???

Postby vfan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:00 am

Frog Feeding Frenzy - A Little Immunity

Vore Fan is mixing it up with A Little Immunity, our first released comic featuring non-human vore predators since our launch title Farm to Fork!

ImageImage

Synopsis: In Peru, a research team finds a species of carnivorous tree frog that was previously unknown in the modern world, with disastrous results.

Tags: Sizeplay, shrinking, beast vore, shrunken vore, shrunken man, shrunken woman

Issue Release Date: September 4th, 2016
Written By: Mac Rome
Artwork by: Oscar Celestini
Issue Link: A Little Immunity

vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:02 am

Nightclub Nibbles - Scarlet's Growing Hunger 2

As Scarlet's hunger grows, so does the size of her prey in the second issue of our hit same-size vore series!

ImageImage

Synopsis: Scarlet has discovered John’s fetish. Now her hunger grows even more. How long can John satisfy her before she goes after bigger things?

Tags: Same-Size Vore, soft vore, weight gain, sex, height increase

Issue Release Date: October 4th, 2016
Written By: JVZombie
Artwork By: Ponce (Alter Comics)
Series Link: Scarlet's Growing Hunger

ALSO: What did you think about Scarlet’s Growing Hunger 2? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 am

I really hope guys do micro pred situation soon.
brainstorm
???

Postby stressformurder » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:51 am

What was up with that link on you alls tumblr that said we could read the first issue of attractive demise for free or something like that?
stressformurder
Participator

Postby vfan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 am

stressformurder wrote:What was up with that link on you alls tumblr that said we could read the first issue of attractive demise for free or something like that?

The first issue is available to read completely free on deviantART: http://vore-fan-comics.deviantart.com/g ... ive-Demise
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:59 am

Infiltrate and Ingest - Licensed to Vore 2

Agent Lisa returns in the sexy and exciting second chapter of Vore Fan's only series that gives you both same-size AND size-play style vore at the same time!

Image Image

Synopsis: With Morgana defeated, the real puppet master is revealed. Lisa gets used to her new weight and exo abilities, and she will need all her spy knowledge to take down this new threat.

Tags: Shrinking, soft vore, same-size vore, sizeplay vore, weight gain

Issue Release Date: November 4th, 2016
Artwork By: Octo
Series Link: Licensed to Vore

ALSO: What did you think about Licensed to Vore 2: From Belly With Vore? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:00 am

Taste of Victory - Scarlet's Growing Hunger 3 is out now!

Scarlet is back and hungrier than ever as she makes her way to a BBW-themed steakhouse eating competition where she plans to enjoy the contestants as much as the contest itself!

Image Image

Synopsis: With her newfound height Scarlet’s hunger grows even stronger as she tries to please her boyfriend John. He finds out there’s an eating competition in the next state. How will Scarlet fare in this endeavour, and will her competition end up on her personal menu?

Tags: Same-size vore, soft vore, weight gain, height increase, sex

Issue Release Date: December 4th, 2016
Artwork By: Ponce (AlterComics)
Series Link: Scarlet's Growing Hunger

ALSO: What did you think about Scarlet's Growing Hunger 3? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby vfan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:00 am

A Family Meal - Innocent Musings Over Breakfast is out now!

Vore Fan's first comic of 2017 is now available for all of you readers who enjoy shrunken prey and unaware predators!

Image Image

Synopsis: When Lacey wakes up to an empty house, she sits and muses about her day. Meanwhile, her parents Frank and Anita fight for survival both at her feet, and in her breakfast!

Tags: Shrink, Unaware, Feet, Vore

Issue Release Date: January 4th, 2017
Written By: ArtimusG
Artwork By: Dai (Sedna Studio)
Series Link: Innocent Musings Over Breakfast

ALSO: What did you think about Innocent Musings Over Breakfast? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zub » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:23 pm

vfan,

While my subscription has been ongoing I was wondering when there will be possibly two comics a month? Or is subscriptions low for vore?
Also not really a fan of women turning majorly obese as in : ''Licensed to Vore'' and ''Growing Hunger''. While I get that in a real life scenario this would be the only normal outcome but this fantasy wants the women still desirable after the vore. So on the flip side ( not to talk out of both sides of my mouth) '' Developing Hunger'' the pred does not gain any size at all which I do not prefer.
Again these are just critiques from my personal taste, it is hard to keep a subscription when a comic I may find appealing is 3 months down the road. The innocent musing thing I have no interest in at all, not my style. I guess the only comic for me I stay on for are the '' Attractive Demise'' series, even though I don't like that re-birth tag in issue 3 .
If you do venture to breast vore, can you do it with actual nipple vore instead of that cleavage absorption?
I know I do not speak for everyone but judging by what you see drawn on here and uploaded one can see the obese thing is just not desirable . Also it is hard to justify this monthly rate for one comic that essentially is only 12 pages .
Just my two cents...
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm

That's kind of a significant flaw in VFC's business model. Catering to a wide variety of tastes is a good thing for just about any business model... except a subscription-based one. Because unless you step up production speed considerably, there are going to be people paying for entire months of content that they have no interest in. Those people are then likely to get frustrated and unsubscribe, depriving VFC of money.

I mean, I paid for a three-month subscription and only ever downloaded one or two of the comics available. And I tend to think my tastes are broader than a lot of folks. That's kind of problematic.

I think VFC should probably fall back on the "pay for individual comics" model that most paywall artists are using these days.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Vore Fan's most popular debut title returns with a second issue featuring same-size vore, unbirthing, breast expansion, and even more!

Synopsis: As Jessica adjusts to her new look after discovering her new hunger and how to feed them, the hunger returns. When Jessica is offered a chance at a new career, she discovers another hunger-- and when people try to exploit her, Jessica lets her new appetites deal with them.

Issue Release Date: February 4th, 2017
Written By: Giantess-Cassie
Artwork By: Melek (Alter Comics)
Tags: Attribute vore, growth, breast expansion, unbirth, hourglass

Series Link: Developing Hunger

ALSO: What did you think about Developing Hunger? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
source: Down in Mexico, Giantess Fan Comics
also check out:, Vore Fan Comics
geo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion