Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore Fan Comics [Official]

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 am

vfan wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:hey I have a problem I want comics have this but I can not pay that is those stupid payment methods paypal would be good I live in Germany and have a map of the sort where you have to pay there and I have to umbedingt these women vores have please have you perhaps NEN paypal away for me? I must have vores the horny women: D

Unfortunately paypal appears to be out of the question for us at the moment, but we are currently exploring alternative payment options!

ah ok but i hope is a way i can pay but normal is pypal safe but ok
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Bitcon scares me to be honest. Having someone else' hand in my bank account besides my own, sort of bothers me, else wise I might even consider it. I had made it perhaps about 3 / 5ths of the way through, following all of the steps and reading everything, and it literally scared the hell out me, it sort of smelled like trouble, so I stopped. Wish my bank wouldn't refuse Vore Fan's current payment options, I pheen to download all of this vore content, it's the whole reason, the main reason at least, I love giantess fetish. Pathetic perhaps, but it's killing me inside to not be able to access this awesome content. It's like getting a nose bleed seat at the best game in all history, and then having someone pull the curtains, not allowing you to watch the game with your own eyes. Knowing that it's there, but you never get to see what the score is, and then the game is over, and the loser with no game access, goes home empty handed.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby jack27 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am

joeburp22181 wrote:Bitcon scares me to be honest. Having someone else' hand in my bank account besides my own, sort of bothers me, else wise I might even consider it. I had made it perhaps about 3 / 5ths of the way through, following all of the steps and reading everything, and it literally scared the hell out me, it sort of smelled like trouble, so I stopped. Wish my bank wouldn't refuse Vore Fan's current payment options, I pheen to download all of this vore content, it's the whole reason, the main reason at least, I love giantess fetish. Pathetic perhaps, but it's killing me inside to not be able to access this awesome content. It's like getting a nose bleed seat at the best game in all history, and then having someone pull the curtains, not allowing you to watch the game with your own eyes. Knowing that it's there, but you never get to see what the score is, and then the game is over, and the loser with no game access, goes home empty handed.

That's an incredibly dramatic point of view.

Bitcoin sucks though.
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyubari » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 am

jack27 wrote:
joeburp22181 wrote:Bitcon scares me to be honest. Having someone else' hand in my bank account besides my own, sort of bothers me, else wise I might even consider it. I had made it perhaps about 3 / 5ths of the way through, following all of the steps and reading everything, and it literally scared the hell out me, it sort of smelled like trouble, so I stopped. Wish my bank wouldn't refuse Vore Fan's current payment options, I pheen to download all of this vore content, it's the whole reason, the main reason at least, I love giantess fetish. Pathetic perhaps, but it's killing me inside to not be able to access this awesome content. It's like getting a nose bleed seat at the best game in all history, and then having someone pull the curtains, not allowing you to watch the game with your own eyes. Knowing that it's there, but you never get to see what the score is, and then the game is over, and the loser with no game access, goes home empty handed.

Bitcoin sucks though.

I'm sorry you are having trouble. In all honesty I find bitcoin to be easy to use from the U.S. (via coinbase.com). The reason I implemented bitcoin was to give users a way to anonymously pay for my comics (for those with privacy concerns).

Currently I am integrating a new payment system - so hopefully this one will work for you and the few others who haven't had success with Verotel. Please be patient as it will take us a few weeks to complete the integration.
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby vfan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:00 am

Queen Beatrix 2, our first ever sequel, is out now!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Queen-Beatrix-2/c=11/

As the self-declared Queen Beatrix’s size and region of mental control grows, she runs afoul of the military. With her power and hunger increasing, can anything stop the reign of Queen Beatrix?

Image Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:45 am

I glad guys mixing growth and expansion themes with vore, lol so rare i use be only few persons comissioned such themes, hehehe hope guys do micro pred situation soon to.
brainstorm
???

Postby jyubari » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:19 pm

brainstorm wrote:I glad guys mixing growth and expansion themes with vore, lol so rare i use be only few persons comissioned such themes, hehehe hope guys do micro pred situation soon to.

Glad you like it! What type of "micro pred" situation do you want to see?
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:19 am

jyubari wrote:
jack27 wrote:

Bitcoin sucks though.

I'm sorry you are having trouble. In all honesty I find bitcoin to be easy to use from the U.S. (via coinbase.com). The reason I implemented bitcoin was to give users a way to anonymously pay for my comics (for those with privacy concerns).

Currently I am integrating a new payment system - so hopefully this one will work for you and the few others who haven't had success with Verotel. Please be patient as it will take us a few weeks to complete the integration.

Oh, I didn't know about the new integration, I'm look forward to it increasingly. I'll do my best to be patient, it just looks so amazing, and such, best way I can put it in a nutshell. I'll keep checking back, hopefully I can remember to in my crazy work schedule.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby mrcake413 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 am

Attractive Demise was awesome can we get some more like that? Same-size\digestion etc?
mrcake413
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:01 pm

jyubari wrote:
brainstorm wrote:I glad guys mixing growth and expansion themes with vore, lol so rare i use be only few persons comissioned such themes, hehehe hope guys do micro pred situation soon to.

Glad you like it! What type of "micro pred" situation do you want to see?

Hmm i got quite few, not sure if intersted using character maple or wish do any fairy vore but had couple ideas i not done yet.

1. simplier, Some female forest rangers go investigate a string of disappearences in woods, persons disappeared without trace however their search for answers leads to demise, as maple or if don't wish use her or something similar to her, picks them off one after another, last forest ranger tries put up some resistance but she is devoured along with rest after pissing said fairy off.

2., A scitentist called in investigate said weird phenome, in forest area, after putting up some monitoring gear she first thinks all bunch bullshit, till she finds out quite what cause in when captures footage tiny maple or fairy or fairies gobbling up, persons, large animals or what not.

Thinking she be famous, she shows footage to scientific community who laugh out academia, thinking just to silly and she using some kinda effects make silly fantasy fetish video hahaha the in comedy is right there.

After this loses it using remaining funds and equipment at disposal gathers top team of experts capture maple of the fairy or said fairies, however they ones being hunted, everyone gets gobbled up and what not though get through some camera see what happens to persons on the other end.

Most everybody is consumed or eaten and most gear but some is left which ends up on those shows belive or not of course nobody belives it after seeing footage think persons just faked it hahahah.

Either way fairy or faires end up quited filled out after absorb and digest everything.

3. i had little idea of super heroine, has ability eat anything she gobbles up huge attacking monsters or kaiju which appear be very sexual female versions, after she whoops shit out them she eats them gets bigger and more curvier as result.

4. Tiny but rather voracious female alien or aliens stop to earth get bite, sample earths bigger more scumptious life forms, that or try find subitle food source wet appetites, despite how small they are quite voracious, its not long before tiny little aliens start gobble up large animals, and persons, sucking and shlumping them down, aliens get curvier and more filled out and found what looking for.

ITs not long before earth invaded by tiny hungry little invaders who turn earth into all can eat buffet hahahah

Not only that but figured parody species or decoys or some those themes movies since aliens are female despite size they capble having sex with larger human males despite being only few inches tall, got the strength to boot to make them whether want to or not hahahah you gotta admit seeing tiny little girl man handle giant male and have way with them don't see that to often which i atribute to them being stronger than humans despite their size.

5. I been wanting to do this and sorta similar idea 3, but fantasy type situation where heroine, or witch or what not or muscle amazon or all 3 in parody sorta rpg themes, devour monsters for money, and go around devouring gobbling up large monsterous creatures male and female.

Dragonesses, nagas, orcs, giants, ect and gobble them up one after another not only paid well but eat well and pounds stack on them make quick sexy voluptous ladies though maybe differently, have one gain weight instead one just gets more muscular and one gets curvy.

6. Some what either have situation similar to this set in medival times or modern times, girl takes formula allows, injest just about anything, her target giantess or giants, she starts gobble up bigger girls however result this is more muscle growth and girl doesn't growth much in size,compared to meals she just packs on more muscle she becomes obessed with become bigger and stronger.

Lol,and thinking about may be able combine this with idea number 3.

those basic pitches not sure if any suits brand story telling but hard come up with idea surrouding micro preds lol.
brainstorm
???

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Do we know anything new yet about the integrating of the new payment options?
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby vfan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:00 am

Strawberry Fields is out now!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Strawberry-Fields/c=12/

The summer harvest is here, and the fields are full of fresh fruit that's ready for picking. The produce is so good, that you'll want to eat it as you're picking it. And that's just the problem that red-headed Ellie is having. As she continues to stuff her face full of sweet strawberries, much to her boss's irritation, she has no idea that the skins of the fruit are the homes of tiny new worlds.

Image Image
Senior Editor at Giantess Fan - Expansion Fan - Muscle Fan - Vore Fan - Shrink Fan
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby jyubari » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm very happy to announce the release of Strawberry Fields on VoreFan.com. Please let us know what you thought of it. :-D

joeburp22181 wrote:Do we know anything new yet about the integrating of the new payment options?

We are currently working on the programming phase of integration. I will announce when the new payment system is online.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby Megachiroptera » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:42 pm

jyubari wrote:
ABatNamedCJ wrote:Nothing for the furries?

We aren't allowed to sell furry content. Sorry.

Not allowed!?
Megachiroptera
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyubari » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:05 pm

ABatNamedCJ wrote:
jyubari wrote:
ABatNamedCJ wrote:Nothing for the furries?

We aren't allowed to sell furry content. Sorry.

Not allowed!?

Banks consider it a form of bestiality. I would say "take it up with them" but it's unlikely to have an effect. If more people used Bitcoin (or some other open virtual currency without restrictions) artists would be able to sell their works online without such censorship.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:44 am

jyubari wrote:I'm very happy to announce the release of Strawberry Fields on VoreFan.com. Please let us know what you thought of it. :-D

joeburp22181 wrote:Do we know anything new yet about the integrating of the new payment options?

We are currently working on the programming phase of integration. I will announce when the new payment system is online.

Alright thanks.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:06 pm

joeburp22181 wrote:
jyubari wrote:I'm very happy to announce the release of Strawberry Fields on VoreFan.com. Please let us know what you thought of it. :-D

Alright thanks.

:)
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Will you be announcing the online payment option here or somewhere else? Jyubari.

Sigh. Another card decline attempt.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby vfan » Wed May 04, 2016 2:00 am

mrcake413 wrote:Attractive Demise was awesome can we get some more like that? Same-size\digestion etc?

I've got good news for you, mrcake413! Not only has Attractive Demise 2 just been added to our lineup of upcoming comics, but...

Licensed to Vore: The Spy Who Ate Me, our first comic to feature both same-size AND size-play vore in the same issue, is out now!

Grab yourself a copy at https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Licensed-to-Vore/c=13/

When dangerous people threaten the entire world, but need to be taken alive at all costs, the government sends in their best: Agent Lisa. She has been biologically upgraded to be the ultimate spy, possessing the unique ability to store captured targets inside her body. But when she comes up against a foe with similar abilities, she ends up in the fight of her life.

Image Image
vfan
Somewhat familiar

Postby jyubari » Wed May 04, 2016 5:58 pm

joeburp22181 wrote:Will you be announcing the online payment option here or somewhere else? Jyubari.

Sigh. Another card decline attempt.

We just implemented our new payment processor which should make the checkout process much faster and easier than before. If you had problems signing up before please try again now. :-D
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion