Vore simulation experiment

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore simulation experiment

Postby Cangeor » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:02 pm

Hello to all the preds here and all the others!

Have you seen that video on the net where a man drops a Mentos pill into Pepsi-Cola bottle making a little geyser from it?
I've tried it and it prooved to be true. So, I had an idea: if I drink enough of cola and swallow a Mentos pill I would feel a lot of pleasan sensation as if the prey is struggling in my stomach (I'm more pred than prey).
So, I made such experiment. Unfortunately, I felt almost nothing. Maybe 10% of what I expected. I first thought that there is not enough "ingredients", but when I increased the dosage of both cola and Mentos, the results were even worse: I didn't feel anything at all (except for a feeling of a lot of liquid in stomach, which is not pleasant either.

So, have anybody else tried to simulate vore as a pred (I've seen a lot of topics here, discussing how to simulate vore from prey's position but none of the preds')? Maybe someone knows other "ingredients" with good chemical reaction (of course if they are not poisonous and easy to get)?
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedonBlack » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Large size goldfish.

Oh, wait, you said simulate...

Um...
I know that eating indigestable stuff is ill-advised, but alot of fun may be had with a bag of marbles.
The rattle when you walk! XD
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:15 pm

You could try a lot of vinigar and baking soda... Not a very pleasant thing to drink, but it may work.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby unicorn » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:16 pm

Those mozzarella string-cheese sticks are really fun to swallow whole. Of course they don't move, but if you swallow a bunch you can feel them. It does feel slightly different than having a stomach full of chewed up mushy food. But when they go down, that's the best part.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cangeor » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:26 pm

Yeah, I thought about soda. It should work. But how to swallow it (it's powder, as far as I know)?

And if speaking not only about simulation: a snake is beyond competition :wink: .

Speaking of snakes: there's a film "Live feed". It's a horror (something like "Hostel" but, unlike it, very boring). So, in that film there is a scene, where executioners force a glass tube into a girl's throat and drop a snake there. If not for too much violence this sceene would be very vorish, I suppose.
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:12 pm

Nasonxian wrote:You could try a lot of vinigar and baking soda... Not a very pleasant thing to drink, but it may work.

Which I thus dub the "Human volcano" method. I...don't think that would be terribly safe though. If you just wanted the feeling of something sliding down the throat, ice is probably a decent prey substitute. Slides down easily, the cold can provide an interesting sensation, and you don't run the risk of making your stomach explode. I've done it a few times on accident (I'm sure I'm not the only one), but I believe it would provide an easy and cheap alternative to more elaborate methods.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:20 pm

unicorn wrote:Those mozzarella string-cheese sticks are really fun to swallow whole. Of course they don't move, but if you swallow a bunch you can feel them. It does feel slightly different than having a stomach full of chewed up mushy food. But when they go down, that's the best part.
How do you get it to go down without getting stuck?
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Alpha_24 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:49 pm

Segments of mandarin oranges are the right size to swallow whole, and are usually squishy enough that they can't do any damage if they get stuck.

As for the vinegar and baking soda thing, you really don't need the vinegar. Stomach acid is far stronger than anything that vinegar can manage. I strongly suspect that the effect of swallowing some would be to generate enough pressure and CO2 to really hurt your stomach and your nose, then make you vomit for a long time.
Alpha_24
Participator

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:20 pm

Watch Alien for the effect baking soda has ;3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:30 pm

It says right on the box of baking soda not to eat it or it will cause stomach distress. I had the idea to years ago ;)
Jeeze, that was when I also would tie chereos to strings and swallow them and pull them back up to see what happened. Never did get a chereo back; string always came back empty.

On the cola and mentos, it's diet coke you need, not pepsi. I tried this one as well, chugging a can of diet coke and swallowing a mentos, nothing happened. Not even a gyser.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby unicorn » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:38 pm

SlaughterDog wrote:How do you get it to go down without getting stuck?

Well, a good coating of saliva does the trick. That particular kind of cheese gets really slippery when it meets saliva. ...if it was a stick of cheddar or something it wouldn't work very well.

The first time i did it i was afraid maybe i'd choke or something, but i discovered they really go down nicely.
I've even swallowed two at once before, but that's trickier.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:52 pm

I used to swallow a few peices of lunch meat whole at a time. I'll probably try the cheese soon.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Luigi2024 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:49 pm

I don't suggest the cola-menthos suggestion anyway. I heard of people sent to the hospital because of experiments such as that. Not worth it in my book.
Where did it all go wrong? The fourth book; if Ron were Voldemort, the fifth book would have made perfect sense.
Luigi2024
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowmister » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:33 am

Luigi2024 wrote:I don't suggest the cola-menthos suggestion anyway. I heard of people sent to the hospital because of experiments such as that. Not worth it in my book.
I wouldn't say that neccesarily, that's mostly an urban ledgend. It would probbably only hurt you if you were already extremley full of food or liquids.
Bowmister
New to the forum

Re:

Postby derWandersmann » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 am

Nasonxian wrote:You could try a lot of vinigar and baking soda... Not a very pleasant thing to drink, but it may work.

Don't do it. Just ask Thomas Edison.
derWandersmann
Participator

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:36 am

Haha... I bet the stomach acids and various gases in the stomach had something to do with changing the chemical reaction you felt. That's PROBABLY a good thing that it did, just to let you know.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Umaro » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:54 am

So I went and tried the cheese stick swallowing out of curiosity, having never tried any of this before. I have to say, it was much easier than i thought it would be, and it is an interesting sensation. Unicorn has got a pretty good idea going there, and I second her opinion. Go try it for yourselves.
Umaro
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Cangeor » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:59 am

I don't believe that it is as dangerous as some people say for two reasons:
You don't need to full your stomach to the limit (that is dangerous by itself even without mentos or soda). The stomach can stretch itself so it won't be hurt
Even if something goes wrong, you can always regulgitate the exceeds of liquids or gases or whatever causes trouble.

I've read a story about russian officer who ate some candies (which really were ment not for eating but for mixing with water to make sparkling drink) and after that he drank some water. After that ha had water coming from both his mouth and nose. But he didn't died or hurt his organs.
So, with all its unperfectness human body has some security measures and it takes more than baking soda to damage it.
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:32 am

I'm pretty sure the sparkling drink mix didn't have such a violent reaction when put together like that.
You're right, the stomach does stretch, but the stretch isn't insantaneous. If it had worked, at the least, you would have been vomitting coke.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Zann » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:19 am

Well, being mostly Prey in role plays and stuff I wouldn't know, but on my own experiments Cocktail sausages seem to work better than cheese sticks, But be warned, make sure you cover it in salava and lots of it! or have someone with the abbility to perform the Himlech manevour near by..

Interesting experience right there..
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion