Vore simulation experiment

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore simulation experiment

Postby haloronin » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:32 am

Cangeor wrote:Hello to all the preds here and all the others!

Have you seen that video on the net where a man drops a Mentos pill into Pepsi-Cola bottle making a little geyser from it?
I've tried it and it prooved to be true. So, I had an idea: if I drink enough of cola and swallow a Mentos pill I would feel a lot of pleasan sensation as if the prey is struggling in my stomach (I'm more pred than prey).
So, I made such experiment. Unfortunately, I felt almost nothing. Maybe 10% of what I expected. I first thought that there is not enough "ingredients", but when I increased the dosage of both cola and Mentos, the results were even worse: I didn't feel anything at all (except for a feeling of a lot of liquid in stomach, which is not pleasant either.

So, have anybody else tried to simulate vore as a pred (I've seen a lot of topics here, discussing how to simulate vore from prey's position but none of the preds')? Maybe someone knows other "ingredients" with good chemical reaction (of course if they are not poisonous and easy to get)?

well beeing the peervert that i am.. i woudl like to direct your attention to this list of items.
1. pickels
2. live animals (havent tried and really wouldnt sugest)
a small size vibrator. or silver bullet (its a small ball on a wire that conects to teh batery pack and vibration controll)
3. (and by far the one that makes the most sense) an "instant girl friend." litteraly a mini human shape. this adult novelty grows in water and given time she will grow to a healthy size of around 3 to 4 inches. and because of teh spongy material she is easy to move around and easy to swallow.. the sponge material does digest well though not having too much to give in neutrient contentbut high in moisture and rehydrateing water.. I also caution that whiel attempting to swallow sait toy your throat might bee to small and thoughs that doo hate to doo hard vore may bee forced teo comit a grevius duty to ingest said toy..

to my knowledge it take about 2 to 3 days for a instange girlfriend to grow to full size in a glass of water. and the bests part instant girlfriend also comes in male as well

and even better to know is that teh instant b/f - g/f toys also absorb food coloring anf liquid flavors.. (they are a regualr visitor to a certine tanukis digestive system)

(my favorite mix is to have strawberry koolaid and hot sauce)
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby Serabot » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:32 am

----
Last edited by Serabot on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serabot
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:56 am

*Nods* Baking soda is a baaaad idea... I make quite hefty 'frag grenades' with that and tightly shut photo cans, and believe me, stomachs make for equally good nades as well >:3

But the instant human sounds cool :3 And yummy :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Alpha_24 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:55 am

It is worth trying to look up the old story of the guy who drank liquid nitrogen to get an idea of what happens if you suddenly end up generating a lot of gas in your stomach. While that story might have been embellished a bit, or made up entirely in places, some of the more painful details aren't too far from the truth.

Trying the same thing with baking soda means that you don't get the advantage of having your stomach acids flash frozen, so a ruptured gut starts digesting other important bits of you. Isn't biology fun!
Alpha_24
Participator

Re:

Postby haloronin » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:32 pm

thanks kanosnit.. to be honest.i should probably take and put up some picks of one shuch as i gobbleing down a tasty treat like that sadly i have no idea where to purchase an item like that any more since my move to Ky. its in teh bible belt and full of prudes ^^ *gobbles all teh tasty mini people ^^*
haloronin
---

Postby tuskgora » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:12 am

haloronin wrote:3. (and by far the one that makes the most sense) an "instant girl friend." litteraly a mini human shape. this adult novelty grows in water and given time she will grow to a healthy size of around 3 to 4 inches. and because of teh spongy material she is easy to move around and easy to swallow.. the sponge material does digest well though not having too much to give in neutrient contentbut high in moisture and rehydrateing water.. I also caution that whiel attempting to swallow sait toy your throat might bee to small and thoughs that doo hate to doo hard vore may bee forced teo comit a grevius duty to ingest said toy..

to my knowledge it take about 2 to 3 days for a instange girlfriend to grow to full size in a glass of water. and the bests part instant girlfriend also comes in male as well

and even better to know is that teh instant b/f - g/f toys also absorb food coloring anf liquid flavors.. (they are a regualr visitor to a certine tanukis digestive system)

Isnt that dangerous? i think they have warning lables on things like that here in aus, warning not to ingest, but i wonder...what would happen if you unbirthed it...
If it looks tasty, should i eat it?
tuskgora
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shinji » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:06 am

qqq
Last edited by Shinji on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinji
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:23 pm

tuskgora wrote:
haloronin wrote:3. (and by far the one that makes the most sense) an "instant girl friend." litteraly a mini human shape. this adult novelty grows in water and given time she will grow to a healthy size of around 3 to 4 inches. and because of teh spongy material she is easy to move around and easy to swallow.. the sponge material does digest well though not having too much to give in neutrient contentbut high in moisture and rehydrateing water.. I also caution that whiel attempting to swallow sait toy your throat might bee to small and thoughs that doo hate to doo hard vore may bee forced teo comit a grevius duty to ingest said toy..

Isnt that dangerous? i think they have warning lables on things like that here in aus, warning not to ingest, but i wonder...what would happen if you unbirthed it...

one i bought the ones that were not silicon based and more spongy like.. so its more organic and easy to digest and absorb.. the ones that use silicon and polystyrenen are teh ones you want to avoid and if i ever find a GF that in to vore you cn be dame sure im going to ask if i can use it ^^ (course that also an offer to all you fems too :+) ill play vor wit`cha` lol)
haloronin
---

Postby tuskgora » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:20 pm

I think we would all like someone that would be willing to do vorish things for us.
tuskgora
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Sereno_Orenov » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:31 pm

If you just wanted the feeling of something sliding down the throat, ice is probably a decent prey substitute. Slides down easily, the cold can provide an interesting sensation, and you don't run the risk of making your stomach explode.

....Actually, no. It hurts like hell on the brain, throat, and other parts of the body. It's an immense cold sensation that sucks... I tried it a long time ago. Careful.
Sereno_Orenov
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Refex » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:48 pm

I know it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, but i remember back about 6 years ago i swallowed a metal ball about the size of a marble and used a really strong magnet to see if i could feel it. well, it worked a bit, however i dont think it was smart because i could have poisoned myself. luckily, i didnt, but i dont think i'de do it again just to be safe.
Refex
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby unicorn » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:57 pm

Refex wrote:I know it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, but i remember back about 6 years ago i swallowed a metal ball about the size of a marble and used a really strong magnet to see if i could feel it. well, it worked a bit, however i dont think it was smart because i could have poisoned myself. luckily, i didnt, but i dont think i'de do it again just to be safe.

Hehe, well, as long as it wasn't lead you'd probably be okay... but yeah, metals are one of those things i'd rather not mess with.
When i was younger at one point i swallowed like a handful or two of BBs. I think they were copper-plated steel ...it's not something i'd do now, but i like to think if we don't die of stupidity we get smarter. I hope. :P

Come to think of it, i remember being worried because my choice of timing was bad and i had an abdominal x-ray at the doctors a few days later. ...i was really hoping they'd all passed, because the doctors would probably have wondered.

Hard, indigestible objects are always a bit more risky than things that break down, i'd say. I'm not sure exactly how big something would have to be to get stuck. A normal marble wouldn't, but one of those big marbles probably would cause some discomfort, if not more.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby tuskgora » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:25 pm

maybe if you drink lots of water then swallow cocktail weanies you might feel something?as they float around, if they do?
tuskgora
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:51 am

Refex wrote:I know it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, but i remember back about 6 years ago i swallowed a metal ball about the size of a marble and used a really strong magnet to see if i could feel it. well, it worked a bit, however i dont think it was smart because i could have poisoned myself. luckily, i didnt, but i dont think i'de do it again just to be safe.

I've swallowed handfulls of plastic beads before 0_0 not something I'd do again in case one got stuck in my appendix.
On the marbles, swallowing magnetic things is dangerous because the magnet can pull your intestine in ways that kink it shut.
Another thing I thought of, how big is the smallest opening in the digestive system? Would the smallest opening be a sphinchter somewhere or the small intestine itself?
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:54 am

I just remembered someone in highschool that would be classified as a goth, wore black leather belts around his arms with metal spikes and whatnot. Durring class he would swallow those spikes and then in a day or two have them back in there. He said they were the same ones. He also would swallow coins. If he really did swallow and pass quarters, I guess the small intestine would not be quite as small as I thought. How big is it?
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Cangeor » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:24 pm

SlaughterDog wrote:Another thing I thought of, how big is the smallest opening in the digestive system? Would the smallest opening be a sphinchter somewhere or the small intestine itself?

There is a joke on that:
A man with a monkey comes to the bar. He orders whiskey and monkey runns all over the bar swallowing objects which it can get. One of those objects is a pool ball.
The next day the man and the monkey come to that bar again. He orders whiskey once again and the monkey once again starts eating everything, but first it puts those objects in its butt.
- What is she doing? - askes the barman
- After swallowing a pool ball it tests how it's going to go out - answers the man.

And, being serious, I suppose you cannot swallow an object which can stuck somewhere inside. It just won't enter the throat. It's a body's fool-proof system :D
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:56 am

Cangeor wrote:
SlaughterDog wrote:
And, being serious, I suppose you cannot swallow an object which can stuck somewhere inside. It just won't enter the throat. It's a body's fool-proof system :D

I beg to differ; I've heard of a guy who went on Guinness Book of World Records TV show when that was on (never saw it though, any links?) and he could swallow a bunch of things and bring them back up, like a rubicks cube for example.
I know you were talking about humans there, but dogs have to be put down all the time (or opperated on) because they swallow things they can't pass, like golf balls or padlocks.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby unicorn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:39 pm

slaughterdog wrote:I beg to differ; I've heard of a guy who went on Guinness Book of World Records TV show when that was on (never saw it though, any links?) and he could swallow a bunch of things and bring them back up, like a rubicks cube for example.

I'm not sure if this is an excerpt from the Guinness show (i saw that once, a few years ago when it was on, and this doesn't look too familiar) but it might be the same guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshg0DSdfYQ
I'm not sure how much i believe that he's actually swallowing those objects - mostly because he can bring them back up in order, and whatnot. (it's hard to think of another explanation, but that's the point of magic tricks)

In any event, if i remember correctly, the small intestine is about as wide as a US five cent coin, and it probably has a little bit of elasticity - but then it also has corners and an irregular interior surface, so it's hard to say what would get stuck and what wouldn't, but i think some things would be a risk even if they were just small enough to theoretically pass through - it seems to be simply not worth the potential operation you'd have to have to have a blockage removed, even if it's unlikely. :p

The throat isn't terribly wide or stretchy either, but i'm fairly certain a human could swallow one of those large marbles, or a full-sized icecube (i know this happens sometimes)

I've heard of people swallowing unusual things like knives and big old keys, and other assorted objects - but these tend to get stuck due to their shape. They can actually stay lodged in the stomach for years, and they'll end up looking rusty and acid-scarred, but i think it would take more than a lifetime to digest something like a knife made of steel or iron entirely.
Hmmm, there's something i read on the net once that was really interesting, related to swallowing unusual objects... (something i find rather interesting) maybe i can find it again.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:19 am

If you do find it, I'd be interested to see it. On swallowing mettalic objects, according to my ol' HS Chemsitry class, acids are best at dissolving metal.
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Delphinus » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:02 am

Sereno_Orenov wrote:
....Actually, no. It hurts like hell on the brain, throat, and other parts of the body. It's an immense cold sensation that sucks... I tried it a long time ago. Careful.

It just depends on your cold threshold, I think - I've swallowed ice a few times before, and aside from the occasional gag cause it was too big, found it to be a very interesting sensation. Though I could definitely see where someone with a very low cold tolerance would have issues.

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion