Being turned into poop after digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Being turned into poop after digestion

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:31 pm

After all the weight gain that comes from the digestion process, of course I love turning prey into a steaming pile of shit. How else are you going to send their loved ones a graphic photo of their remains with no way to track you down?

I kid, of course... but maybe not. It's just the natural ending of the whole process. The threats and dark teasing are just if I'm feeling like a cruel predator that day or not.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:40 am

I'm still stuck on what the digested prey would look like before being turned into poop. Chyme is only an intermediate stage of the digestive process.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorachist22 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 pm

I find the fact that the pred is reducing a living being into a pile of shit to be very hot.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby SachihoVanihalla » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:40 pm

Well you've already got me all stuffed inside of you, squirming around all that, so I'm going to be churned up into wolf-girl goop anyway. May as well take the full tour!

A nice pile of scat just seems like the proper way to end any vore engagement. Maybe it's the ability to compare the prey's current state with when they started, being able to see that some big ol' strong predator took this cute little femboy and brutally churned her up into something a faction of the size. Obviously with some identifying features of course, maybe some undigested glasses, ruined thigh-highs, and/or a pair of pink-stripped panties!
Your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, on the prowl for boys!

No lips shall be left unsmooched >:3
SachihoVanihalla
New to the forum

Postby Vorpal » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:56 am

As a strict observer, depends on the story or what is being implied or my mood.

But I don't really like skeletons plus the stomach can actually melt away bones, yeap, that's totally true. The skeleton makes me feel somewhat disturbed, not enough to ruin a good story (written or pictured) but I prefer it not being there. I also hate over exaggeration, like hyper etc, this just feels disgusting. To the contrary, normal disposal can be hot, depending on context.

Oversized bellies also make feel weird in a negative way, even in same size vore I prefer the prey to be somehow reduced in size upon swallowing to allow for slight only bulging or none.

Also, implying it rather than showing can be better in some cases. Slightly mentioning it through the story (before the final act) is a great tease that adds up to the tension regarding the pred's sense of dominance and the prey's sense of helplessness. And even the final act can be equally tense even if it is all implication and not real depiction. Depends.
Vorpal
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion