Eaten, and replaced by the affair.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Eaten, and replaced by the affair.

Postby Marco » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Here is a scenario that I have been into for a while now, and I hope no one minds if I share it. It's actually a scenario that has various versions, and I will list try to list them all. This is a pretty strange scenario, I realize, but here goes...

Note: For this example the sex of the characters are what I personally prefer for this scenario, but they can be whatever you want them to be if you like this scenario.

A male and a female character are a couple, but the female is also dating another character, who in my preferences, is usually female as well. The scenario ends with the male character being eaten, as well as finding out that his girlfriend is dating someone else, who of course replaces him. There are various ways I can see this going down...

1. The male is eaten by the second female (I will keep them as two females, and a male for these examples), so he is now out of the way. The first female has no idea what has happened to the male, but gets over him quickly, and continues dating the second female.

2. The above happens, but the first female does find out that the second female ate the male, but she decides it's for the best, as she was planning on choosing the second female anyway.

3. The first female chooses the second female, and eats the male to get him out the way.

4. The second female causes the male to be eaten by the first female, without the first female knowing it (i.e. she puts him in her food or something). The first female never finds out, and then continues dating the second female, having gotten over the male quickly.

5. The above happens, but the first female does find out that she ate the male, but is okay with it, as she was going to choose the second female anyway.

6. The male is fed by one of the females to the other.

Like I said, this is a pretty strange scenario, but it is one that I like for some reason. Even stranger is that in the scenarios, using the sexes I used, the second female character is someone who the male character (who is me, in these scenarios by the way) would normally be attracted to, and in a conflicting way, still does so, despite that she's his girlfriend's girlfriend. Anyone else like scenarios like this? Remember, the sexes don't have to be the ones I used, nor does the prey being attracted to the third character.
Last edited by Marco on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Eaten, and replaced by the affair.

Postby noilylo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 pm

hey there ! i like your scenario , espexcially the numbers 2 3 6 . i'd prefer being the only male and being fed to a female by another when i date one of them , i really like this . thank you for those idea ! :-D
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Yeah. These are all pretty sexy for me too, for some reason. Sometimes fun if the one getting eaten winds up being kept still as the others find out he (or she) is okay with their dalliance. But fun either way.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SuddenlyCeline » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:02 am

Okay, A. I'm not sure I even know what qualifies as 'strange' anymore with all of the particular kinks and fetishes I have, but B. 4 and 5 are the kind of things that make me tingly all over. I don't know what it is, but the idea of someone (Particularly another woman, but hell, I won't be choosey) putting me into an 'unknowing/unwilling pred' situation is just *drool* I don't even know.

Don't get me wrong, as soon as someone's in my mouth they're on a one way trip regardless, but something about it just defies my ability to find words.
SuddenlyCeline
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 am

This reminds me of a fantasy I had a while ago. I used to have this girlfriend, and was constantly surrounded by about a dozen of her friends who were all attractive women in the same field. They were all very absorbed with their body image due to their job, so I liked to imagine that I was a micro that essentially acted as a diet or beauty pill of some sort (because why not after being magically shrunk and surviving stomachs) and they'd pass me around from one to the next, swallowing me without much concern for me or thinking of me as anything other than part of their daily routine.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:47 am

Sounds like a vorish take on the classic cuckolding fantasy! :)
blergle
---

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:06 am

I wrote a story a little like that a while back, but the older, more successful male (who is a magician) feeds her erstwhile boyfriend to a man-eating plant as she watches and enjoys a taste of him or two herself while the crowd cheers.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Psychobunny » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:35 pm

I'd have to go with 2 and 5, absolutely. There's nothing sexier to me than the pred sort of making peace with his/her decision and letting the guilt go with a happy belch. ^.^
Psychobunny
New to the forum

Postby Psychobunny » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:39 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:I wrote a story a little like that a while back, but the older, more successful male (who is a magician) feeds her erstwhile boyfriend to a man-eating plant as she watches and enjoys a taste of him or two herself while the crowd cheers.

I love the whole element of an audience when it can be introduced! Anything to make the prey feel like more of a joke.
Psychobunny
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:03 am

I like the basic idea, although I would do it a little bit differently. I once had an idea for a story (which in the end I never wrote); it would have gone something like this: Man and woman have an amiable divorce. Woman has already told man she has a lover, whom she intends to marry after the divorce. Woman asks ex-husband whether she can eat him, just after their divorce. He agrees (presumably he still has feelings for her). She swallows him whole; her lover comes to her, and they make love while she's digesting her ex-husband.

Of course, in this scenario I would imagine myself as being the ex-husband. ;)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Filan » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 am

honestly for me it would be more she is seeing another man and she either places me in her mouth before sucking him off or feeds me to her new lover.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Marco » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 am

Psychobunny wrote:
I love the whole element of an audience when it can be introduced! Anything to make the prey feel like more of a joke.
Yeah I love the idea of an audience in some scenarios too, or having other characters be present. I enjoy the idea of making "the prey feel like more of a joke", and an applauding audience is a great way to do it. :-D
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Greedyy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:08 am

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I really love those scenarios!
This hits all the kinks for me and I've fantasized about it every now and then.

In addition to those scenarios, I also like being cucked in a way by the third party(be it male or female), like your partner is getting vored and you are forced to watch her digest or in a straight scenario, even forced to have sex with said predator, eventually having her replace your former lover!
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion