What would you love to see in a Vore Comic?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What would you love to see in a Vore Comic?

Postby coop500 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am

Lol well I decided to be brave and throw this into the mix of many flavors~ Like a big bag of skittles.

M/F underage prey, adult predator, non-fatal, similar size, genuinly sweet in nature. Perhaps a result of a rescue from a mean predator. Kids wander off a lot when they shouldn't.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eyefull » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Karma. Sweet, delicious karma. Nothing tastes quite as good as a prey getting what's coming to them. Especially if they are a really annoying tsundere.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:35 pm

I would like to see the pred and prey somehow becoming friends before/after the prey has been eaten. (Either M/f or F/m is fine) Perhaps having the pred being some sort of anti-hero who usually will eat others while keeping this person safe. A sexual relationship is also fine.
If the pred is a beast, I would like to see the prey being a female human, while if the pred is a female, then anything goes. The vore can be both fatal and non fatal, although I strongly prefere soft vore. Both oral, UB and CV is fine, but no underage.

Another vore comic I would like is more of the classic damsel in distress, particulary where a larger and feral predator abduct their prey or their prey are being offered to them as some sort of sacrifice/revenge, maybe even several damsels at once.

What does you guys think?
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Hmmm...

Same-size cateogry plus fatal:
Terra Branford x Celes Chere (vice versa works too)
Terra Branford x random female
Celes Chere x random female
Tifa Lockhart x Aeris Gainsborough (or vice versa)
Tifa Lockhart x random female
Aeris Gainsborough x random female
Yuffie x random female
Cloud of Darkness x random female
Ultimecia x Rinoa (or vice versa)
Ultimecia x random female
Rinoa x random female
Yuna x random female
Prishe x random female

All Final Fantasy stuffs, I know but there's hardly any vore art involving these characters (yes-I have seen some but none that quite fit my tastes).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion