What would you love to see in a Vore Comic?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What would you love to see in a Vore Comic?

Postby brainstorm » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Lol, well take stab this, how about girl gains power eat anything, in ancient fantasy, where monsters roam and eat persons, and she uses to dispose of said monsters, in exchange for payouts lol, despite fact she she able polish most them off easily her tasks get harder and more difficult as beasts, get bigger and more numerous.

Sorta micro pred theme idea.
brainstorm
???

Postby Aaron1248 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Oh here's one! Science project involving splicing animal genes with humans. One of the subjects codenamed Apep had her genes spliced with a green anaconda. Her purpose was to sneak into enemy lines to seduce the enemy soldiers then her instincts kick in after intercourse and she devours the one she seduces. However, Apep finds a way to escape the facility she's kept in. Once there she goes to a nearby city where she seduces random men one-by-one as she devours them. What the scientists didn't foresee is she ends up attracted to this one guy who happens work at a local bookstore.

The basic theme of this idea is F/M, same-sized soft vore
Aaron1248
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyubari » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Cool stuff guys! Thanks for the suggestions. :gulp:
Co-founder: Vore Fan | Giantess Fan
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:39 pm

How about a full tour where a hot girl eats someone and then shits him back out in a toilet only to flush him alive. Maybe have the title called "Taking the tour" or "Get flushed".

Edit: I checked the website and found nothing about disposal or even anything anal. This leads me to believe that ass-related stuff has never been done before (which would make this comic original) or it's forbidden by the site's Code of Conduct.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CherryBlossom » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:09 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:How about a full tour where a hot girl eats someone and then shits him back out in a toilet only to flush him alive. Maybe have the title called "Taking the tour" or "Get flushed".

Edit: I checked the website and found nothing about disposal or even anything anal. This leads me to believe that ass-related stuff has never been done before (which would make this comic original) or it's forbidden by the site's Code of Conduct.

This one.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:14 pm

One thing I'd really like is the ability to sort comics by what's in them. I'm not sure if that's there. Also, if possible, I'd rather buy them one off than subscribe. Just as an option. Even though there are some awesome perks with subscribing.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:How about a full tour where a hot girl eats someone and then shits him back out in a toilet only to flush him alive. Maybe have the title called "Taking the tour" or "Get flushed".

This one.

Thirding this suggestion. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby casshern » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Lolwutname wrote:
CherryBlossom wrote:

This one.

Thirding this suggestion. :)

Fourth. I'm all for a full tour comic.
casshern
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:19 pm

For me you hit the nail of the head with Attractive Demise. Same size artwork was great, more real than most artist portray. Love the pleading, forced,unwilling and dialogue in it as well. Of course the ending was the best: digested and just made the woman even thicker. Whoever wrote that one must have come from here because that was a great vore comic by far and I hope for a continuation. Please not the giga GTS and micro people .Not enough to get you involved with the preys life.
Let me know when you guys do a UB Fan website...for UB/AV fans...we are always last.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:51 pm

More consensual vore! We see lots of stuff with prey not wanting to be swallowed. How about some vore where both the pred and prey are really into it?

Also, this is just my own preference, but more inside stomach shots showing prey in the stomach that's not just a big empty red chamber. There should be folds and crinkles in it, it should be very wet, and there should be standing liquid in it too that looks different than water (probably thicker, foamier, with a bit of a yellow tinge to it, since that's what undiluted digestive juices actually look like). Otherwise it just feels fake and breaks the immersion for me.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jyubari » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Zub wrote:For me you hit the nail of the head with Attractive Demise. Same size artwork was great, more real than most artist portray. Love the pleading, forced,unwilling and dialogue in it as well. Of course the ending was the best: digested and just made the woman even thicker. Whoever wrote that one must have come from here because that was a great vore comic by far and I hope for a continuation. Please not the giga GTS and micro people .Not enough to get you involved with the preys life.
Let me know when you guys do a UB Fan website...for UB/AV fans...we are always last.

So glad you liked it!

Here's our latest fan commission:
A couple decides to try take-out from the new vore restaurant in town.
http://fav.me/d9o9i11
Become a member to support future installments and request your own commissions.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:24 am

Realism. Not anime, but an awsome photo-realistic style. M/f. Digestion!
Prey size: 1-2cm.
Pred: Sub-Zero
Prey: any female from MK universe
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby jyubari » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Zera_Kori wrote:Realism. Not anime, but an awsome photo-realistic style. M/f. Digestion!
Prey size: 1-2cm.
Pred: Sub-Zero
Prey: any female from MK universe

Thanks for the suggestion. We are only doing comic productions with original characters though.
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:04 pm

OK. In this case,
Prey: my original character Ins: https://aryion.com/g4/view/287218
Pred: my original character Vitay: https://aryion.com/g4/view/277412

Realism. Not anime, but an awsome photo-realistic style. M/f. Digestion!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby jyubari » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 pm

I recently posted this question on my DeviantArt page for feedback. Feel free to comment there as well. :gulp:
jyubari
Been posting for a bit

Postby deancrowe521 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:25 am

oh oh oh! not many works like what you are working on feature uvula-play, which is sad because it creates a unique scene between the predator and prey, that futile struggle of the prey trying so hard to prevent being swallowed (especially if the giantess is toying with the prey a bit). Its both terrifying for the prey, sensual, and unique. typically best between playful female (human) giantess, and male prey who tries to put up a bit of a struggle.
deancrowe521
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 pm

vore :lol:
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:54 am

For me, the answer wouldn't necessarily be a specific theme... or actually it might be a load of themes for which I've made numerous threads over the years. If there's anything I'd like to see more of in vore comics, it's more quality at more length: Vore comics are either very simple and dull (just the vore with no backstory) but can be of decent quality, either longer and with something else going on but looking as if they were drawn with a mouse in Paintbrush.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Emi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 am

Male preds, M/f and digestion:) Probably scat.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby randomguy9 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 am

Giantess, Digestion (not necessarily too graphic but showing the prey melting/dissolving), and a semi-realistic depiction of the stomach contracting/kneading its contents as well as peristalsis waves pushing its digested contents into the intestine.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion