Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Postby fixated1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Same for me. I was into it as long as I can remember. I remember obsessing over a Mickey Mouse cartoon where a giant swallowed him. I also had a children's book about Jonah being swallowed by the whale that I remember. Disney and Looney Toons were my first exposure.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThisGuy127 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Gotta jump on the Karbo band wagon here. Felarya was the birthplace of my vorish ways.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bannor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Can't really recall the circumstances - it was during my "vore awakening" - but I remember finding some drawings by Ka-Atis that helped me define what this old, didn't-know-others-felt-this-way fantasy was all about. I'm still a fan of her work! Thank you, Ka-Atis! :3
Bannor
???

Postby NotMax » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Though he did both inflation [which I'm not that "into"] and vore, EmperorNortonII from dA was the first vore artist I saw that drew actual F/F samesize vore [and when I say actual I mean my "preferred type" of vore] back in... 200something...

Though I switched from dA to Eka's for vore content recently due to this site's "specialization" [Hence the "new to the forum" tag :P ]
NotMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnotherDamnBadger » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Last edited by AnotherDamnBadger on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnotherDamnBadger
New to the forum

Postby Xodiaq » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:14 pm

For me, it was MetalForever, Kisiro, and Kipteitei, who would also be some of my biggest influences overall for art.
Xodiaq
New to the forum

Postby kernac » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Which artist got me into vore? None of them, I was into vore way before I even knew there was a community for it. I was into vore before I even knew what the internet was much less site were people post their art.

From very early childhood I had a fascination with people or things being swallowed whole and alive. Things like the story of the little red riding hood, yoshie from super mario world and Taz from the loney tunes... those were what got me into vore.

As for the first artist which got me into vore art... I guess I would probably say Strega or Karbo.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby neversurrender21 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:34 pm

it was kphoria if i remember correctly. i was going through youtube just looking for stuff and i found their amy eats sonic video.
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Latroma wrote:HipHugger, ...
HipHugger was simply the first artist that did much of this art who I encountered.

Definitely hiphugger. I remember that site of hers and wondered where I could find more.

A close second that I discovered though was taito. I think a lot of my interests were shaped from those two.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby necryel » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

I would have to credit Eurodex for this, I stumbled upon their Deviant Art Gallery and found a link to Eka's, The rest is history.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby TastyTales » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:07 pm

I don't remember the name of the artist, though I remember they did a lot of Starfox based stuff. The first vore picture I saw was one of Krystal in her Starfox Adventures outfit in the mouth of a dinosaur, I think the idea was that she was the designated 'Dinosaur Dentist'. The artist also drew something of her eating Fox.

That was back when I'd browse DeviantArt, all I remember was that their style was very fluffy, and I think they might have had a white gryphon as their fursona... I haven't found the pictures on FurAffinity and there are a bunch of pages on DeviantArt searching 'Krystal Starfox Vore' so I think I might just need to remember the pictures and artist fondly.

Here's to you, mysterious artist. *raises glass*
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Zb-QiGslo

This

this is what got me into it. :D
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby supersonicbros23 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:27 pm

I remember the time the place the artist AND the pic... don't remember the pic by name but I could identify it if I saw it.

Karbo via DeviantArt (via a safesearch slip-up in google images).
It was a rainy afternoon and I had just stepped out of the shower.
Oddly enough I found his image whilst google searching images of ipecac for a colly homework assignment.
The idea of vore had always been in the back of my mind but I never figured out what it was and why it interested me until I found his gallery. Granted, my position in vore is "pred;" I was fascinated by the thought of eating someone tiny, and I'd often picture myself in Karbo's character's shoes...or rather scales, as Karbo only drew Nagas at the time.

As time went on, so did my exploration of macro-related fetishes (which I won't discuss here) and, well, here I am several years later, FINALLY accepting it, and thus only just now discovering THIS amazing site (thanks to a link provided by a stream by GTSdev).

Where it goes from here, well only hunger can decide...
supersonicbros23
New to the forum

Postby JaredTheCat » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:37 am

The first artist that got me into the fetish aspect was AngelTheCatgirl. I was on dA, bumble-fucking around, and I stumbled upon a pic from her. It was her OC, in a mouth, about to go in. I looked at it, and realized it was hot looking. This was almost 6 years ago.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:43 am

neversurrender21 wrote:it was kphoria if i remember correctly. i was going through youtube just looking for stuff and i found their amy eats sonic video.

Wait, really? I thought Kphoria's fans were all just trolls feeding his ego the way they do really bad Sonic fan artists.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby immortalsane » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:56 am

Dolcett was my first. Followed soon thereafter by Jidane, Unicorn, Canime, and jimsugomi. I actually found the Portal through jimsugomi, looking for more of the good stuff that spoke to my oldest fantasies.
I'm fast, cheap, and easy. Commission me!
immortalsane
Been posting for a bit

---

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:33 am

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BaronMurkelsumpf » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 am

I've found the idea of being swallowed alive or swallowing others intriguing since my early childhood. As for getting to know the term "vore" and the community, it mostly started with a gallery featuring multiple artists.
If I had to choose one artist from those days as the one that got me into the kinds of vore I'm into now, it would be Duamutef. He was one of the first to present vore as the strange mixture it is for me: Something that is disgusting and frightening but at the same time sensual and even erotic. His universe is full of nasty ways to be eaten and digested alive making things exciting, but it never really feels hopeless or unfair.
BaronMurkelsumpf
Somewhat familiar

Postby martyr » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:05 am

I think Panzer's stuff was the first I saw online. Shame he took most of it down, though. :(
martyr
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:31 am

It's a lot more than one artist that got me into vore but I think the (two) most influential would be Cake and... Acerok? Not sure about the spelling, I'm usually bad with names.
Kitsouille
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion