Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Postby Lenumanuma » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:17 am

Yay, question time again. If you can remember, what artist (it doesn't have to be the first you ever saw) was the reason you got into vore? Which artist did you really first latch onto when you discovered the vore community?

For me, It was Sparky The Chu. I had just found out what vore was and I saw his pokemon art and I loved it. It was maybe a few months until I looked up different artists.

so,thank you sparky!
Lenumanuma
New to the forum

Re: Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Postby Suibelly » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:26 am

I can't say there was ever a piece of art in particular that got me into it. However, the artist who probably got me into this community was Green Glutton.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newtonne » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:37 am

I think Strega and MetalForever were my first around 2008-2009. Started looking at vore from DeviantArt. I think I remember BigBig when he first started up on DeviantArt. He was and still is a vore legend. I saw this site back in '09 but only registered this year when I decided to make art. Sometimes I discover an old vore picture saved on a old harddrive and melt from nostalgia.
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby BL1GHT » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:45 am

For me it was a lot of cartoons and stories that either hinted at characters getting eaten or just saying "they were eaten." Really, there were a lot of contributors. Plus me being told that meat is made from other animals at a young age......didn't really have a dramatic effect on my life at all. Like--None.
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar

Postby Richter » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Well technically I was into vore before I knew what it was, but when I discovered my fetishism in full, Strega with a big part of breaking me in.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:15 pm

HipHugger, though by technicality it was really more Omega through roleplay in their TapestriesMUCK establishment as I entered into an interest in it as a branch off of my normal interests through RP not art. HipHugger was simply the first artist that did much of this art who I encountered.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Karbo, was the first one I can remember
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby illirium » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:09 pm

It was Karbo for me, also! :D Or at least, Karbo was the first artist who made me aware that this weird thing I've liked all my short life is called "vore" and that it's a "fetish." :P I've liked naga characters ever since. But chronologically, the first artist to get me into vore would probably be some unknown fairy tale illustrator, or possibly Hieronymus Bosch (my parents had an art book that I flipped through when little, and there's this really weird, bird-like creature in one of his portrayals of Hell... http://www.hieronymus-bosch.org/Triptych-of-Garden-of-Earthly-Delights-%28right-wing%29-%28detail-8%29-c.-1500.html) Thanks, weird Dutch dude from half a millenium ago! I somehow doubt he'd approve of my reaction, thought. :P
Last edited by illirium on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrenchVorish » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:18 pm

SparkyTheChu for me.
FrenchVorish
---

Postby hamletvalley » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Karbo number 3 here, there was just something so cool about the setting they drew.
hamletvalley
Been posting for a bit

Postby HeroSoulSword » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Angelissa for me. It was her old Pearl Gates site that I found first years ago when I was curious to know if this "kinK' I had was just me or actually existed. Thanks to that, I learned of other places on the net that vore flowed freely, ultimately finding Eka's by chance. And as they say, the rest is history.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Phrooglevore. Found their YouTube channel, I was likely watching meme garbage already in the weird part of YouTube and it was under the related videos.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

I think it was Salamander for me. He used to have a website up.

Then there was forum where I could find some pics, maybe it was biggulp.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby linthia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Hmmm ... nobody in particular at the start , but for the term of vore , it was Karbo I think .
linthia
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:30 pm

i think karbo got me really hooked up, i mean vore in pictures. i think about this naga-comic where there is this girl climbin over tree-brances, gets caught in a wet, lovely, greedy naga maw and still clings on that tree branch.... gets tickled to let go... the rest is pure bliss :D

awww Wait...later on mamabliss :) the naughty list! google it!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeguDesu » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:35 pm

My first artist was when my fiance came out to me about his vore fetish and showed me Karbo. From there I got greatly into it myself because apparently I already was into a form of it I didn't know had a name and I joined this site and grew more into it.
MeguDesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreLover99 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Several years back I was searching blindly for vore. I didn't know the terms "vore" or even "furry." After a lot of google searching, I stumbled on to RenaAyama's DeviantArt and officially discovered both!
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelleJar » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:48 pm

I think it was mostly cartoons and such growing up but i think...it was possibly aww hell i don't rember exactly who it was that brought me into it :/ i kinda feel bad about that though
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 pm

No artists really got me "into" vore, I got myself into it just fine before art ever really entered the scene, however some of the first artists I remember adoring were:

Aesir1
KisiroBelmont
KipTeiTei
Frakass
ColdBrush
Just-A-Little-Vore
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:57 pm

I was into 'vore' long before I knew anyone else was into it. My interests pre-date the modern internet.

However I did get a lot of mileage out of some of Ssthisto's early stuff when I finally got online.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion