Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who was the first artist that got you into vore?

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:57 am

A friend introduced me to vore, though I was introduce to it from stuff I've watched before that.

I'd say my first artists were Karbo and Nitro Titan.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeschke » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:46 am

I'm pretty sure the first artist I ever saw as far as vore stuff went was Talonsaurn, around 2007-ish. From there came finding all the sites, furry stuff, etc..

I mean I think it's safe to say I was one of those into vore before that, but it was my first exposure to vore content as a general thing. Before that it was a lot of going through google image results for "snake swallowing someone" or whatnot.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Ghostdragon » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:28 am

From my experiences, I was searching and trying to see what it was I desired to learn more about this impulse I felt, discovering what vore really was. From there I encountered quite a few though only two artists were a huge driving point and whom I would say were a tie that I cannot choose between. Those two would be Sharue and WHTB.
*Rare sight, Ghosty leaving a post!*
Ghostdragon
New to the forum

Postby vorelover14 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:41 am

I don't think it was the FIRST vore art I ever saw, but my love of vore became cemented when I saw Brain3Times3's stuff.
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notallisasitappears » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:49 am

I'd have to say Amourvorer or what they are called now. Found their WoW vore art and kinda just been a watcher since. It's been quite some time haha :lol:
Finally got a replacement for the laptop. I am sorry for the absence
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Entity » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:16 am

Strega was the first artist that i came across many years ago before Eka's was around, i've had the joy of seeing Eka's grow and with it the artistic community. :-D
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby DarkSpyke » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 pm

It was definitely Karbo and SparkytheChu at the time. I think it was Sparky though, due to my whole pokemon phase when I was younger.
DarkSpyke
New to the forum

Postby StormyGem » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:12 pm

it wasn't an artist that got me into vore. i watched Little Shop of Horror's when younger and found it hot to see the pant almost eat the girl

wasn't until browsing the internet where i officially got into it
StormyGem
New to the forum

Postby Leika » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Definitely Strega, though I might have gotten into vore before I even was aware of any artists. I don't remember for certain. But I recall a lot of the work from around 1999 being influential on shaping my vore tastes: http://aryion.com/g4/view/11453
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Abuelo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Karbo got me into vore officially. But Magic Schoolbus is what started my interest with the fetish.
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Metalforever was where I discovered the term and got into it. Duamutef, frakass, brain3times3, and karbo are the ones that got me into it though. Those guys are fucking legends.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 am

BigBlueFox back when I was active DA.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby hax » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:07 am

While this wasn't an artist I avidly sought more material out of, at first at least, the first vore art that made me realize the interest was by Pffftt8.

SilhouetteofKid wrote:I'd say my first artists were Karbo and Nitro Titan.

Wow, that's a quality start. Like, they're really upper end.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrme2000 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Honestly, my first artsist was either Karbo or Aesir (tifalover88?). I think my first full vore pic was one of karbo's, however. It was in a picture pack on newgrounds, hentai bliss 5? and it was a guy trying to not let go of a branch to finish falling into a mouth of a giant naga (maybe just giantess.)
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby truth » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:44 pm

I don't know who got me into vore, but the first artist I started to recognize was Karbo.

Technically there was also Kphoria, but that was all basic MSpaint stuff, not exactly memorable.

I discovered vore through a fascination with belly buttons, IIRC.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby illirium » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Haha, I wonder if Karbo will see this thread, and whether he'd be happy seeing all the people he corrupted with his adorable and hawt pictures. :P :gulp:
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:28 am

Taito.

Their work was the first vore work I found, and it made me discover this site. Before that, I had no idea what vore was.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby questionabletaste » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 am

Hoodah, a million years ago. After that it was Duamutef and Hiphugger through their own sites, and Kisiro's stuff on the Junkpile. Ancient history.
questionabletaste
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kisiro » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 am

Been into vore for as long as I can remember. Don't know what age I was, but I was very little when it started. It's as if the interest has always been there. To this day I blame old cartoons and movies for triggering it. As I got older, the interest developed over time. Eventually leading to the picky preferences I have with vore today. As for online, I learned I wasn't alone with this secret interest when I stumbled upon the FoodChain art involving Cownugget's character on the Team Artail Sonic fan site. A couple pics were drawn by him, while several pics were drawn by other artists involving his character. I think this was during 1996 or 1997. Soon after, I found Stuffed Online with FrostByte's legendary work, and countless others. I found it in the links section of another site called "Project P". By then I learned that everyone called this interest vore, and a whole new world was opened up to me. Frostbyte and Cownugget's work inspired me to attempt making my own vore work. So by going under the name "Vorefan", I attempted making vore. I started out doing crappy morph photos at first, but I eventually worked my way to actually drawing it.
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 am

I stumbled upon "Inside of Ninetales" by Forceswerwolf on Deviantart. That was the first vore I found on the Internet and how I learned what it is. I've always been a voraphile though
Jayezox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion