Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:22 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:
mikestanley464 wrote:At one point, A horse swallows a young girl whole, You get to see her slide down the horse's esophogus and then the horse runs away with the girl struggling inside its belly.

It was a pretty good scene I thought.

FOr me, the only way it could have been better was if it was a human eating the girl, but I won't be choosy. hehe.

There is also a part where a girl is absorbed by a slime thing. I would check it out too if your into blobs.
At one point in what? I know you're talking about Brother's Grimm since it's literally the first movie mentioned on this forum. But you still need to say what you're talking about

was thinking the exact same thing lmao
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWQn3rFGN1s

A cartoon version of what you were swallowed by a snake.
sharky
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:52 am

Well bad news guys, for american gods, season 3 ep 5 it seems, bilquiss, seems have ditched old persona and redefined her self, she no seems be personalification of lust or love as she was requiring sacrifice but now giver of life, having new powers, as result i serious doubt see old bilquiss consuming people anymore after this which if true be one less reason watch rest of this going foward but what it is, she seems become completely different person now who more spirtual than she was before, and representation of earth and water.
brainstorm
???

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:00 am

jefflovesfemalevore wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:
mikestanley464 wrote:At one point, A horse swallows a young girl whole, You get to see her slide down the horse's esophogus and then the horse runs away with the girl struggling inside its belly.

It was a pretty good scene I thought.

FOr me, the only way it could have been better was if it was a human eating the girl, but I won't be choosy. hehe.

There is also a part where a girl is absorbed by a slime thing. I would check it out too if your into blobs.
At one point in what? I know you're talking about Brother's Grimm since it's literally the first movie mentioned on this forum. But you still need to say what you're talking about

was thinking the exact same thing lmao

We kinda figured that the question is, why? considering it's one of the first things covered on this page.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Welcometocave » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:33 pm

Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojokingbee1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Superhero bear cub gets stuck in whale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmaiu9poavU (2:46)
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 am

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:05 am

in the dr who audio book "the next life"

there is hard vore when the porters get attacked by crocodiles. when hunting the dr.

there is also this bit at the end where Dakar keep, a divergent (shapeshifter thingy) turns into the tardis and holds his "wife" who is also a shapeshifter within when returning to our universe
not sure on this one to be honest.
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:03 pm

You can tell people again and again to give some description to what they are going to see if they click a link, but some people just don"t learn, no matter how many times you try to get this into their heads.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby typemoon » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Elephant monster devours male and female monsters with its nose.

https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/9azBbT9/1/1/

If there is something I like about the one punch man drawing, Each new volume that comes out of the series is usually redrawn and redesigned. It also changes some parts of the story so it makes it different to read the version of the magazine with the version of the volumes. in the redraw of chapter 105 we can see a new version of baqusan eating two monster girls with his nose. when he is defeated he frees the monsters that he ate
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:28 pm

Mortal kombat trailer the new movie.

and lookey lookey mileenia is in movie, could get good chance see her man eater in movie, where she inhales person, quickly digests them and regugitates their bones, its possible as going be hard rated r movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYH2sLid0Zc
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:20 pm

so some may recall a horror anthology called vore gore!

If curious about it, this review of it gives in full details each segment which they 9, and shows some preview stills from it below, i think pass on this one as just go full blood guts in every segment seems, be more cannibalism than full on vore, who knows maybe one day get soft vore movie hahahahaha.

https://severed-cinema.com/vore-gore-re ... etrovideo/
brainstorm
???

Postby Voric501 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:18 am

Does anyone have a list of M/F in media? (Giant guys with tiny girls, same size, hard, soft, I’m easy to please) I am not into male preys which are everywhere and most of the time females are prey, it is in F/F or due to some creature. I do like those, but I have always been more into M/F which seems uncommon. Any ideas?
Voric501
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:08 am

Update regarding Seidon no Ryuu

There is a portaguese translation of the latest chapter (chapter 6) and luckily i was able to use google translate, but just wanted to point a key point around the end of the chapter.

So apparently the MC's sister Renka may have some kid of sickness because she seems to no remember the faces of her parent even though the events at the village was not all that long it could be trauma from seeing them get eaten or she's slowly losing her memories.

But the most surprising part is what the Female MC comes in and says to Renka and she ask Renka "Do you want to make things easier?"

So from the looks of it the female MC is planning to make Renka an offer
ClarAya
Participator

Postby mojokingbee1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:12 pm

The description of this "Splat & Harry" episode intrigues me.
https://www.replay.fr/splat-et-harry-sp ... ge-4719858

Translation: "A Mouse in the Throat" "Today takes place the Juniors Trichathlon, a series of sporting events in which Splat absolutely wants to participate. But no luck, he lost his voice and therefore risks being eliminated automatically. Fortunately, Harry has a great idea, he's going to lend him his voice! To them the victory ... or the trouble, because the competitors are tough"

I believe this implies that there's a singing competition and the mouse goes inside Splat's mouth to sing for him. Can anyone help find this?

EDIT: It's available here, but you need a subscription. ...aaand you have to live in France... ...or use a French VPN
https://www.tfoumax.fr/hero/splat-et-harry

Note: My US debit card didn't work, so I assume yours won't either.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:30 pm

I tried to search, but I couldn't find anything like this, so I hope I'm not repeating.

Gary Larson's Tales From The Far Side Vol. II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsLY5RNL3is
There's a few scenes with implied, but the best part is between 14 and 16 minutes with the water fairies!
It's so amazing.

Also listen for the alligator farm, the time-traveler inside the T-Rex fossil, and if you're into hard type stuff, the wildlife symphony.
I'm sure there's more, but the fairies just really are amazing.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Amirkun » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:35 am

The best one I can remember was in Jaws 1983. It was pretty intense, the way the person was swallowed by and his POV was shown. It used to make me cringe before. but upon seeing it again, it now got me impressed, especially with the way that it was expressed in an old movie. I think it's worth watching.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojokingbee1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:11 pm

An upcoming animated film titled "Extinct" has some possible vore moments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76OxaSNkcLc

In the trailer, there's a scene where a cyclops noms the Flummels and then spits them out (1:13), but there was a wipe between the nomming and the spitting which means there may have been a small scene from inside his mouth. And another where a whale shoots the male Flummel out its blowhole, implying that the whale had swallowed him before that scene. (1:31).

Be on the lookout for it.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 am

wow... how on earth does hollywood come up with a movie about furry dounuts
sharky
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 am

sharky wrote:wow... how on earth does hollywood come up with a movie about furry dounuts

My guess is a combination of factors. Wish there was more sexy vore films, but those are not very common the mainstream.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion