Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby acex007 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:41 pm

https://www.ranker.com/list/anime-chara ... C0Ouh7PYsU found this article about anime vore
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:31 pm

acex007 wrote:https://www.ranker.com/list/anime-characters-who-were-eaten-alive/anna-lindwasser?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=weirdnature&pgid=1720062798304165&utm_campaign=anime-characters-who-were-eaten-alive&fbclid=IwAR13HgKJYisTZ6-7FBC8ErMHcGSn-DW3crRY5tJKbTyUgYtCNC0Ouh7PYsU found this article about anime vore

I feel like there's still a lot missing from that article. I know its hard to cover everything. Maybe that's like just the top 13 something? I know for fact that Naruto gets eaten by Snakes, and later by frogs during training sessions. Then the snake vore in early Dragonball Z (but probably not canon though).
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby TheMightyHQ » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:32 pm

Here a few noms from Jungle Run 2021 movie that Boundy22 posted here last year, two scenes were missed however, snake and giant flytrap noms, first and last scenes in a video below :P

https://giant.gfycat.com/FickleRegalAme ... rotter.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FickleRegalAm ... mobile.mp4
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:08 am

TheMightyHQ wrote:Here a few noms from Jungle Run 2021 movie that Boundy22 posted here last year, two scenes were missed however, snake and giant flytrap noms, first and last scenes in a video below :P

https://giant.gfycat.com/FickleRegalAme ... rotter.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FickleRegalAm ... mobile.mp4

Thanks for This , Yea I totally Missed the Giant Flytrap nom so thanks for bringing this up , Also lol at them using a still image for the actress for a few seconds before the Flytrap nom , it is a telling of the movie budget xD
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Anonno » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPX0LypkGM
Not sure this is worthy of a mention, but around 0:40 of this trailer for Season 2 Cuphead swallows a huge jawbreaker and gets a large belly from it. Also hoping Cala Maria gets a vore scene or an allusion to it because one of her canon ingame attack moves as a boss has her burping up ghost pirates as projectiles.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Vore in the latest chapters of Leviathan. For those who don't know it, it's a Manhwa that takes place in a world that is submerged, and sea monsters rule the earth. The story centers around a boy named Bota and his sister named Lita as they try to survive in this post-apocalyptic world.
I won't go into too many details in case some are interested in giving it a read (which you should it's pretty good), but in chapter 70, Lita pushes a pair of kids out of the way of a giant sea monster which is about to eat them, only to end up swallowed by the monster herself. I'll leave it at that as to not spoil anything for those who want to read it.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:51 pm

Wolfsage wrote:Vore in the latest chapters of Leviathan. For those who don't know it, it's a Manhwa that takes place in a world that is submerged, and sea monsters rule the earth. The story centers around a boy named Bota and his sister named Lita as they try to survive in this post-apocalyptic world.
I won't go into too many details in case some are interested in giving it a read (which you should it's pretty good), but in chapter 70, Lita pushes a pair of kids out of the way of a giant sea monster which is about to eat them, only to end up swallowed by the monster herself. I'll leave it at that as to not spoil anything for those who want to read it.

it helps to provide a link to the source so people can find it
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:17 am

Anonno wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPX0LypkGM
Not sure this is worthy of a mention, but around 0:40 of this trailer for Season 2 Cuphead swallows a huge jawbreaker and gets a large belly from it. Also hoping Cala Maria gets a vore scene or an allusion to it because one of her canon ingame attack moves as a boss has her burping up ghost pirates as projectiles.

Considering they have a thing with the pirate captain trying to woo her, inspite of her clear efforts to kill him and his crew, it would not suprise me to learn that the captains previous crews might have been lost and devoured by cala Maria in the past, but the pirate captain probably does not care, since to him...love is a series of peaks and valleys. I forsee some voracious allusions and teasing at minimum, and maybe some examples highlighted for dramatic or comedic effect. Maybe even a joke of "the best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach".
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:06 am

ClarAya wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:Vore in the latest chapters of Leviathan. For those who don't know it, it's a Manhwa that takes place in a world that is submerged, and sea monsters rule the earth. The story centers around a boy named Bota and his sister named Lita as they try to survive in this post-apocalyptic world.

it helps to provide a link to the source so people can find it

Right, I knew I forgot something: https://mangahasu.se/leviathan-official-ooZ-p63762.html
Although, I did provide the name so a quick google search shouldn't have been that hard.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MistressMaw » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:37 am

Saw this last night
Teen titans season one episode- double trouble.
The episode opens with breath boy as a trex chasing down cyborg and setting him, chewing him up while he screams and pleads then eventually spitting him out.
Cyborg pleads for them to play a new game as he hates being eaten and beast boy says well you better start running and has a devious and predatorial expression..Yeah pretty sure beast boy is into vore in this adaptation.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:03 am

MistressMaw wrote:Saw this last night
The episode opens with breath boy as a trex chasing down cyborg and setting him, chewing him up while he screams and pleads then eventually spitting him out.
Breath boy?
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby animedog » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:14 am

Beast Boy
I have a certain motto that I live by!:

The bigger the meals, the better it feels~
animedog
Heavy user

Postby JustCurious1123 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:15 am

Cyborg pleads for them to play a new game as he hates being eaten and beast boy says well you better start running and has a devious and predatorial expression..Yeah pretty sure beast boy is into vore in this adaptation.

Do you remember the name of the episode? I tried to look for it myself, but the date alone didn't really help unfortunately.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowDM » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 am

JustCurious1123 wrote:

Do you remember the name of the episode? I tried to look for it myself, but the date alone didn't really help unfortunately.

Their post literally mention the name of the episode: "Double Trouble"

it is season 1 episode 5 of Teen Titans GO!
ShadowDM
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyHQ » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:56 am

Found a youtuber called Dazzling Divine, they seem make different 3d animations featuring Godzilla, kong and dinos, a few of them got some vore scenes.

https://youtu.be/Tl9JLlFDY_c?t=24

Check them out, worth to take a look.
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaliTea » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:01 am

In the second episode of Sandman there’s F/snake vore.
Spoiler: show
Morpheus sacrifices various items, including a snake, to the Fates. One of the Fates accepts the snake offering by swallowing it whole.
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dindu » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:45 pm

CaliTea wrote:In the second episode of Sandman there’s F/snake vore.
Morpheus sacrifices various items, including a snake, to the Fates. One of the Fates accepts the snake offering by swallowing it whole.

Here’s the scene f/snek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jcTtipGGFDg
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AquaticCitizen » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:36 pm

Spoiler for the new chainsaw man chapter

The new Chainsaw Man Chapter (Chapter 102- Save the Cat) has two girls getting swallowed whole by a bat demon. There's a panel with a good bulge in it. Though, they get spit out immediately after that panel.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorcountant » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:48 am

Heath2 wrote:An F eats an S in this video:

https://twitter.com/MikeSalcedo_/status ... GuPNTlWIqQ

At first I thought you had reposted the previous link, but no- literally an F eating an S.
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion