Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:50 pm

brainstorm, Damn, that sounds sick :D

Do you have a link where you found this info?
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:26 pm

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:brainstorm, Damn, that sounds sick :D

Do you have a link where you found this info?

Umm, the info gotten is through scrounging through various reviews for it, their not that hard to find online if do a search, some of reviews are vague some mentioning slightly spoiling what going on or the tone or about the creature in question.

one other small source from horror forum which has restricted access except for vip types, my friend has access to it though and did some inquiries.

I not 100 percent sure she becomes full on pitcher plant woman but seem indicate she becomes something hybrid of that and devours the woman, who meets very gooey,slimey and gorey demise.

Which implies she gets digested shown fully melting away, not sure i be really to into that but some hard core vore fans be into it.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:43 pm

VOreMonster wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:
brainstorm wrote:something trying find at this very moment but this new short starring tristan risk who is darling when comes to monster and horror movies in canada sounds very vorish.

by what read yes, tristan risk turns into some monsterous sexualized plant creature and devours the girl in this short at the very end, right now only been able find the trailer and some information but defintely something try find for those wanting some female on female vore, i heard though its abit nasty with alot slime and gooey type effects at very end.

https://www.pophorror.com/bad-cookie-pi ... ie-review/

Review, synopsis and trailer all same link.

Also belive or not going have chick play some my shorts having done by smackaysmith that surpised shit out me but she going be playing are well rather hungry garbage bag woman one short for most the parts except she gets really big and thick.

She not shown in trailer but this girl she really hot played in alot freaky ass shit.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tristan+ ... 8&bih=1077

I hope it finds its way online

I messaged the company, and they have blu ray dvd's for sale of this movie (Napenthes), if interested, e-mail them directly, Bad Cookie Pictures, and they will sell you one, it is a compilation with other movies I believe.[/quote]

I contacted them, see what say, if get it let know what I see.
brainstorm
???

Postby Vandorkinkly » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:50 pm

You know, Venom wasn't exactly a great movie, but She-Venom was really hot and definitely has potential as a pred. Preferably a little softer than this, but hey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... vSCfElKtP0
Vandorkinkly
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Vandorkinkly wrote:You know, Venom wasn't exactly a great movie, but She-Venom was really hot and definitely has potential as a pred. Preferably a little softer than this, but hey.

One thing I dont get about the movie is that there's scenes where you can see them inside the suit, in the head. And then they bite heads off. Where does the head go?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Eznam wrote:
Vandorkinkly wrote:You know, Venom wasn't exactly a great movie, but She-Venom was really hot and definitely has potential as a pred. Preferably a little softer than this, but hey.

One thing I dont get about the movie is that there's scenes where you can see them inside the suit, in the head. And then they bite heads off. Where does the head go?

That is a good question.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:33 pm

They bite the head off but they do not swallow it sorta implied they just rip it off and chuck the thing off screen
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby go47 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:
Eznam wrote:

That is a good question.

Nah its just H A M M E R S P A C E
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shade » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:53 am

Eznam wrote:

I always assumed that when you can see the host inside the symbiote, like when Venom opens his face to show Eddie, that it is temporarily detaching itself from its host, but when it's fully out it's physically merged with the host. Like when Venom comes out of Eddie, their bodies actually merge, so everything that is Eddie is Venom, which means when he bites the head off, Eddie is also biting the head off, so the head winds up in Eddie's actual stomach, but the symbiote either absorbs or rapidly digests whatever it eats so it's not a problem if he switches back quickly.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:33 pm

I assumed it was instant absorption. Venom does say he wants to eat.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I assumed it was instant absorption. Venom does say he wants to eat.

That's true. Venom even have his own mouth when he was talking to Eddie after stretching out of his body.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vision » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

brainstorm wrote:I contacted them, see what say, if get it let know what I see.

Please do, would be interested in this.
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Now I wonder how Venom eats things... Like can he eat through his skin or is it entirely internal...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

[/quote]I hope it finds its way online[/quote]

[/quote]I messaged the company, and they have blu ray dvd's for sale of this movie (Napenthes), if interested, e-mail them directly, Bad Cookie Pictures, and they will sell you one, it is a compilation with other movies I believe.[/quote]

[/quote]I contacted them, see what say, if get it let know what I see.[/quote]

Awesome dude! :gulp:
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby AeonWOLFKING » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Not sure if this has been posted/mentioned before but there is a song called Voracity from Overlord's third opening. The entire song can very easily be taken as being about for. Especially with a line like 'Anything can be eaten... even if you say no."
AeonWOLFKING
New to the forum

Postby Random_person » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:04 am

Eznam wrote:Now I wonder how Venom eats things... Like can he eat through his skin or is it entirely internal...

I believe, going off what I can remember bits of Venom comic things, it'd be a little of both. Through the mouth and throat bulge, but once inside it'd be like in a black mass that assimilates the food ala absorption. Like one of those industrial grinders at the end of the throat. Could also be straight absorption if Venom so minds to do so, but that leaves some sense of vulnerability since part of its body is coming off the host to grab the food, and that could lead to some issues.

If they need to transport something/one I can see that's where "stomach" bulges would come into play because it can't absorb it but still needs to keep it safe somewhere in its body.
Random_person
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:22 pm

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:
I hope it finds its way online[/quote]

[/quote]I messaged the company, and they have blu ray dvd's for sale of this movie (Napenthes), if interested, e-mail them directly, Bad Cookie Pictures, and they will sell you one, it is a compilation with other movies I believe.[/quote]

[/quote]I contacted them, see what say, if get it let know what I see.[/quote]

Awesome dude! :gulp:[/quote]

This what got in response so yeah you buy on blu ray no problem just need shipping address and bill ya via paypal.

Bad Cookie Pictures

It would be $25 CAD for the Blu Ray, including basic shipping. We accept e-transfer or paypal transfers for the payment (not to this e-mail address though) and would just need your full address to send it off to you once we've received payment.

before anybody goes half cock and purchases this compliation of their shorts which includes the short i mentioned, i strongly suggest you wait till get it and give more detailed review on any vore parts before anybody jumps the gun and buys this, given may not be to satisfaction and then get all pissed cause it was let down, though it currently seems only way acquire it at the moment.

Unless somebody rip it from blu ray post the vore parts that is.
brainstorm
???

Postby JimmyFallen » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:47 am

New vore in The Simpsons Season 30 Episode 4 – Treehouse of Horror XXIX
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/the-s ... orror-xxix
Spoiler: show
1:10 a small monster eats goldfish
1:20 Cthulu almost eats Homer, gets cooked afterwards
6:15 giant eats a boy
18:00 dinosaur bites off and swallows Skinners arms
19:20 T-Rex/grandpa maw
20:15 giant fish swallows Mr. Burns
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vision » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:22 am

brainstorm wrote:This what got in response so yeah you buy on blu ray no problem just need shipping address and bill ya via paypal.

Bad Cookie Pictures

It would be $25 CAD for the Blu Ray, including basic shipping. We accept e-transfer or paypal transfers for the payment (not to this e-mail address though) and would just need your full address to send it off to you once we've received payment.

before anybody goes half cock and purchases this compliation of their shorts which includes the short i mentioned, i strongly suggest you wait till get it and give more detailed review on any vore parts before anybody jumps the gun and buys this, given may not be to satisfaction and then get all pissed cause it was let down, though it currently seems only way acquire it at the moment.

Neat, any idea about when it should arrive/we should hear back for your review?
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Vision wrote:
brainstorm wrote:This what got in response so yeah you buy on blu ray no problem just need shipping address and bill ya via paypal.

Bad Cookie Pictures

Neat, any idea about when it should arrive/we should hear back for your review?

I just gave my shipping information, not even billed me for payment yet, apparently don't have regular channels do orders of this kind so imagine going be slow go on it, but let know when have let know what see when get the thing, have some patience.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion