Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiedtKegoqw Defo potential vore in suicide squad 2 1:15 in got a feeling he's going to go on a eating spree
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:44 am

Sharky will like it. :D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:59 am

Check this guy I found https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCftpbh ... oFMlq36ikw
Show them some love!
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby mojokingbee1 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:18 am

The "Splat and Harry" ep I mentioned earlier didn't have vore, but another episode does have something. The episode "The Nightmare" begins with a dream sequence where Splat eats Seymour on a plate. Then later (9:55) Splat catches Seymour and pretends to eat him. I'll see if there is more mouse nommery or Splat mouthshots on the other episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8UtFLD33N4
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:51 pm

wow !!!! OMG
sharky
Participator

Postby sharky » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Does a bear shit in the woods... the answer is.. HELL YES

Arkain wrote:Sharky will like it. :D
sharky
Participator

Postby doomed » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:43 pm

ok so in episode 3 of the show : Solar Opposites, they create a dog like creatures that eat people and shit out wine bottles made of those people
doomed
Participator

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:29 am

doomed wrote:ok so in episode 3 of the show : Solar Opposites, they create a dog like creatures that eat people and shit out wine bottles made of those people

Season 2 Episode 2 "The Earth Eraser", just to be more specific. Also, gore warning, they swallow the people whole but there's a lot of blood involved.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby x9comega » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:32 am

AquaticCitizen wrote:
doomed wrote:ok so in episode 3 of the show : Solar Opposites, they create a dog like creatures that eat people and shit out wine bottles made of those people

Season 2 Episode 2 "The Earth Eraser", just to be more specific. Also, gore warning, they swallow the people whole but there's a lot of blood involved.

Yeah the blood is kind of weird and unexplained, since in a lot of cases they clearly don’t use their teeth but blood just kind of erupts out anyway.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby sharky » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:32 pm

I have to say, after I watched one episode of this series. IT SUCKS SHARK CLASPERS. The humor is terrible, the stories are weak and the characters have no substance. I was disappointed that this series was so lame, I don’t think it will last long (compared to the Simpsons)

x9comega wrote:
AquaticCitizen wrote:

Yeah the blood is kind of weird and unexplained, since in a lot of cases they clearly don’t use their teeth but blood just kind of erupts out anyway.
sharky
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Well, i figured close book on this, but in case nobody heard, american gods been canceled, which i can't say i am that suprised with way they mishandled this series since season 1.

Instead of 4th season, i heard going wrap up, the story with tv movie, and be done with it, as far that has do with vore, well means no more bilquis, unbirthing she pretty much gave up the whole man eating whore babylon thing in season 3, after feeling guilt cause she ate some douchebag, which makes no damn sense what so ever, but force her completely change her entire persona, which she claims the whole queen of sheba thing just something she got trapped in couldn't get out cause she getting so much attention from it.

anyways, thats all folks, besides, very drawn out unbirthing scene got in ep 2 of season 3, and then two bonus extended scenes of final moments of victim, we got in ep 3 and 4 where bilquiss, flashbacks to him before she shoves him up cootch thats about it.

She changed, and story seems be wrapping up, they may be possiblity that laura and bilquiss may get together at end for sexual intercourse which may lead to something but i doubt it.

Anyways, i just figure let guys know, where things stand that fans of the character, suffice say least got more of bilquiss doing what she did than the book, i kinda fucking hate they threw out whole, plot of her trying create her own convenent from season 2 out the window.
brainstorm
???

Postby psychoboy07 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:00 pm

brainstorm wrote:Well, i figured close book on this, but in case nobody heard, american gods been canceled, which i can't say i am that suprised with way they mishandled this series since season 1.

Instead of 4th season, i heard going wrap up, the story with tv movie, and be done with it, as far that has do with vore, well means no more bilquis, unbirthing she pretty much gave up the whole man eating whore babylon thing in season 3, after feeling guilt cause she ate some douchebag, which makes no damn sense what so ever, but force her completely change her entire persona, which she claims the whole queen of sheba thing just something she got trapped in couldn't get out cause she getting so much attention from it.

anyways, thats all folks, besides, very drawn out unbirthing scene got in ep 2 of season 3, and then two bonus extended scenes of final moments of victim, we got in ep 3 and 4 where bilquiss, flashbacks to him before she shoves him up cootch thats about it.

She changed, and story seems be wrapping up, they may be possiblity that laura and bilquiss may get together at end for sexual intercourse which may lead to something but i doubt it.

Anyways, i just figure let guys know, where things stand that fans of the character, suffice say least got more of bilquiss doing what she did than the book, i kinda fucking hate they threw out whole, plot of her trying create her own convenent from season 2 out the window.

Did Bilquis have any female victims?
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:31 pm

psychoboy07 wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Well, i figured close book on this, but in case nobody heard, american gods been canceled, which i can't say i am that suprised with way they mishandled this series since season 1.

Did Bilquis have any female victims?

Yeah plenty, she didn't shy away from male or female, in ep 2 of season 1 she consumed older woman and hot latina, woman, in ep 8 season 1 she consumed orgy of worshipers comprising of male and females after turning into pond of black goo. Season 2 never showed her ever consuming anybody only implied, she consumed convenent of worshipers in a church after seducing which males and females.

Season 3, she back to old ways, show bunch guys and girls on phone want have sex with her, so yeah.
brainstorm
???

Postby jimpickins » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Just saw Alluux and Miko talk about vore, kinda seemed like Alluux was pretending she didn't know much about it :lol: :oops: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/971524132?t=03h22m51s
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby x9comega » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 pm

jimpickins wrote:Just saw Alluux and Miko talk about vore, kinda seemed like Alluux was pretending she didn't know much about it :lol: :oops: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/971524132?t=03h22m51s

Dude this is a 4 hour video, got a time code?
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby jimpickins » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 pm

x9comega wrote:
jimpickins wrote:Just saw Alluux and Miko talk about vore, kinda seemed like Alluux was pretending she didn't know much about it :lol: :oops: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/971524132?t=03h22m51s

Dude this is a 4 hour video, got a time code?

Its a link that goes directly to the time, but if its not working for some reason its 3h 22m 51s, as seen in the link

Edit: Also at 3h 47m 20s she brings it up again but its too late so we never get to see any Miko vore
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dindu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:09 pm

What even IS this?
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimpickins » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Dindu wrote:

What even IS this?

A streamer who does interviews while wearing a full mocap suit and playing the character of Miko
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby balanced-guy » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:19 am

Iguana Monster swallows a dude on this page of the manga/manwha, Survival Story of a sword king in a fantasy world. https://www.mangaread.org/manga/surviva ... hapter-30/
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:14 am

Saw Godzilla vs Kong. No vore. Lots of great maw shots, especially for Godzilla. Several good vore opportunities but they came up just short. Some pretty good fight scenes. Worth seeing in a cinema, if you can.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion