Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 am

BlueCrimsonDragonx wrote:http://www.adultswim.com/videos/promos/cherry/

For fucks sake, stop this. Stop putting just down links with no discription. I have no intention to play russian roulette, and i am sure most people don't want to either.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:44 am

Orlando wrote:Anyone know where this is from? This clip in particular has no vore in it but the girl that fused with the bee I do remember seeing a video of her inside a stomach but unfortunately I can't remember what the anime was called or what episode that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8zEetZkQM

Yep. The show is called Pluster World. And I believe the episode you're referring to is right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhNeCyhUQg

Skip to 8:15 for the consumption scene and 10:15 for the internal shot (plus a few other scenes through the rest of the episode)
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 am

Wow, I never realized how much vore they have in the 2015-2018 something series New Looney Tunes. :o :-D :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DrakeX » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 am

N-Mario wrote:Wow, I never realized how much vore they have in the 2015-2018 something series New Looney Tunes. :o :-D :D

Any links?
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Orlando wrote:Anyone know where this is from? This clip in particular has no vore in it but the girl that fused with the bee I do remember seeing a video of her inside a stomach but unfortunately I can't remember what the anime was called or what episode that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8zEetZkQM

Yep. The show is called Pluster World. And I believe the episode you're referring to is right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhNeCyhUQg

Skip to 8:15 for the consumption scene and 10:15 for the internal shot (plus a few other scenes through the rest of the episode)

Awesome thanks for finding that for me. I hate that these Ryona uploaders never describe where their clip is from and I tried to google search the characters names but the anime is so obscure that nothing pops up in Google... doesn't help that the girl's name is Deli and all google finds are... deli meats...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:44 pm

mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungryOnMain » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:22 pm

In Super Paper Mario, in world 3-4! The boss battle with Francis has an attack that allows the player to swallowed alive. Since you take damage, I assume this means digestion? The facial expression also changes depending on who you play as (blush for Peach, shuddering for Bowser, though idk WHY you wouldn't want Bowser)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwTkZU6GM7c Skip to about 6:18!!
Image hi i'm hom!
HungryOnMain
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:58 pm

an alien disguised as a human woman swallows a rodent whole in the movie Invasion V, the only clip of the escene ive found is from this spanish review video of the movie, the escene is shown shortly after the 3:10 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xiPNQLcH48
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thelazyknight » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:31 pm

DrakeX wrote:an alien disguised as a human woman swallows a rodent whole in the movie Invasion V, the only clip of the escene ive found is from this spanish review video of the movie, the escene is shown shortly after the 3:10 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xiPNQLcH48

It's imply called V
There is an old one and a new one, both clips have been posted here if I remember correctly. This one, the 1980's version, she ate a guinea pig. In the new one, a TV series, she ate a rat.
Embrace the power of the moth.
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Cyanide & Happiness comic
http://explosm.net/comics/2118/

Edit: Found the actual explosm page for the comic
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Shade wrote:So last night I saw the Amazon Prime screening of Aquaman. Movie is awesome, btw.

Anyway there's some hard vore bits here and there with the various ocean races getting grabbed by sharks and the Trench (big bipedal barracuda monsters) and chewed on, but there's a scene halfway through the film where Arthur, using his power to talk to sea life, gets a massive whale to let him and Mera hide inside its mouth to avoid detection by enemies hunting them. While Mera is concerned about this, Arthur's completely chilled with it, even just laying on the tongue while the whale gives them a lift to where they need to go on their macguffin quest. As he tells Mera, "It worked for Pinnochio."

Don't forget the best part: early in the movie at the beginning, his hot mom swallows a goldfish whole. Slurps it up with the tail sticking out for a moment, and gulps looking satisfied. And then near the end, the massive guardian beast voiced by none other than Julie Andrews talks about eating Aquaman if he fails and how famished she is.
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Parody for a RL German advert for a KINDER chocolate. Just like in the real advert, the family eating it dances around like penguins because the food is called Pengui. Two plar bears think they are real penguins and eat them offscreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au3R0H0zYHQ&t=1m26s

The following title: "Kinder- just enjoy", is a joke because Kinder means children. :lol:
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:01 am

lunchforagirl112 wrote:
Shade wrote:So last night I saw the Amazon Prime screening of Aquaman. Movie is awesome, btw.

Anyway there's some hard vore bits here and there with the various ocean races getting grabbed by sharks and the Trench (big bipedal barracuda monsters) and chewed on, but there's a scene halfway through the film where Arthur, using his power to talk to sea life, gets a massive whale to let him and Mera hide inside its mouth to avoid detection by enemies hunting them. While Mera is concerned about this, Arthur's completely chilled with it, even just laying on the tongue while the whale gives them a lift to where they need to go on their macguffin quest. As he tells Mera, "It worked for Pinnochio."

Don't forget the best part: early in the movie at the beginning, his hot mom swallows a goldfish whole. Slurps it up with the tail sticking out for a moment, and gulps looking satisfied. And then near the end, the massive guardian beast voiced by none other than Julie Andrews talks about eating Aquaman if he fails and how famished she is.

Is the character who swallows the goldfish human, or a creature?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby bathroombuddy23 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:21 am

CreativeWriter wrote:Parody for a RL German advert for a KINDER chocolate. Just like in the real advert, the family eating it dances around like penguins because the food is called Pengui. Two plar bears think they are real penguins and eat them offscreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au3R0H0zYHQ&t=1m26s

The following title: "Kinder- just enjoy", is a joke because Kinder means children. :lol:

Thanks for sharing! I love how at the end you see the little boy's arm dangling from the bear's mouth. Implied vore with a comedic angle like this is my favorite.
bathroombuddy23
Been posting for a bit

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:00 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:
lunchforagirl112 wrote:

Is the character who swallows the goldfish human, or a creature?

She's human, don't worry. Or I mean, undersea human at least. She's not monster-like at all is what I'm saying, she looks like a human who happens to be able to breathe underwater. Sorry if you're hoping she's not human though, RIP
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vision » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pm

lunchforagirl112 wrote:

Any chance there are clips of this you might have? Can't find any myself.
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bibop » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:13 am

RedBoggle wrote:There may be a dearth of kaa vore in canon media, but some of the spin offs have a few interesting bits. A thread made specifically about the more recent indian cgi series showed that there's an episode with Kaa post-vore where he's got a bulging stomach throughout most of it, but a similar thing also happens in Disney's Jungle Cubs.
http://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Jungle-Cub ... 1?id=44410
There are already quite a few scenes from this show but they've been discussed here before, to my knowledge this scene in particular hasn't been mentioned on this site. At the 2 and a half minute mark in the link Kaa captures a bird but frees it because he's already eaten a big yet undisclosed meal. He remains plump for the rest of the first half of this episode stuck in a wall until he slithers off the scene to finish digesting. So, if you were curious what it would look like for the older disney version of him to successfully eat something, there it is.

Could you please give me a link to that thread ? :) I can't find it ! Thanks!!
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:48 am

A movie i came across in search, with maybe a possiblity of vore, no garuentee but i figure bring to anybodies attention that is intereste

guy falls in love fox demon girl who tries repay debt to him, she metamorph into wide range of various canine forms, however she not only one as wide range other demons both male and female that have plenty possiblties for vore, again they no guarentee it does, just pointing out the movie in case they interested parties wish to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSjmws8ZAE

Seems been out for while so try look into it but if somebody beats me to it let me know if does or not!.
brainstorm
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:58 am

I watched the trailer, and there's no sign there'll actually be any vore
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby testuser » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:14 am

Does anyone have any more information on that 'garbage girl' vore talk from a while ago?
testuser
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion