Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Gabriel0813 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 am

That goldfish thing had to be the dumbest thing next to the animals having human faces eating people in the manga I found a while back.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am

Gabriel0813 wrote:That goldfish thing had to be the dumbest thing next to the animals having human faces eating people in the manga I found a while back.

Where is that manga?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:54 pm

No idea all I remember of it was animals with human faces killing people
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby go47 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 pm

The goldfish.....................

um ok then...
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby HS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:50 am

midi wrote:Also, there's another manga called Eater's Fang where a bunch of ravenous animals get released into the city. It was released back in 2017 and was completed already with 2 Volumes of 17 Chapters total. I haven't been able to find it, but I thought I'd mention it since we're on the subject.

More info on Eater's Fang:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/104112/Eaters_Fang

All of the vore in that manga series is hard vore, and there isn't that much of it either. A mutant hippo bites a scientist with severed fingers sent flying, a lion eats half of a monkey, a bear bites a girl on the head before dragging her away, a snake tries to eat a pet dog but gets stopped while constricting it, a mutant wolf creature bites a girl in half, another mutant wolf tears of an arm of a woman, a bear carrying a severed head crushes it between its jaws and a mutant feline kills a rabbit and apparently eats it.

Most of the manga is just about the protagonist being horrified or in tears about everything, be it what the animals do or what the humans do to the animals. The animals also kill some people by spearing them with horns, slashing at them with claws or by just ramming them, but I think I wrote every even remotely eating related event here. There aren't even any good mawshots aside from the hippo, and that happens to be shown in a page that a Google search readily brings up.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby midi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:17 pm

HS wrote:All of the vore in that manga series is hard vore, and there isn't that much of it either. A mutant hippo bites a scientist with severed fingers sent flying, a lion eats half of a monkey, a bear bites a girl on the head before dragging her away, a snake tries to eat a pet dog but gets stopped while constricting it, a mutant wolf creature bites a girl in half, another mutant wolf tears of an arm of a woman, a bear carrying a severed head crushes it between its jaws and a mutant feline kills a rabbit and apparently eats it.

Most of the manga is just about the protagonist being horrified or in tears about everything, be it what the animals do or what the humans do to the animals. The animals also kill some people by spearing them with horns, slashing at them with claws or by just ramming them, but I think I wrote every even remotely eating related event here. There aren't even any good mawshots aside from the hippo, and that happens to be shown in a page that a Google search readily brings up.

Sounds good, got any scans or links? It's a lot when you consider how rarely we get good material here.
midi
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:39 pm

I do not know where it applies but there is a board game based on the Dingo ate the Baby meme. Not very good but wonderful box art.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby PigeonsFedora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Does micro inhalation count? 'cause there was a scene in the new Amazing World of Gumball episode, the Potion. It wasn't long lasting or permanent though.
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Planet with ep 2, the catguy swallows young boy again.

seems going be contanst theme going happen every ep, with these 2, apparently its so find this group select people have similar powers and retreive them so, they not intergalatic war or something to that effect, as another faction who sending huge giant silly looking robots to attack the earth, force them into submission.

The catguy, catgirl maid and guy aim seems be more focus just remove said persons in question cause the issue in first place.

Oh well it happens around, 18:42 of the ep.

http://m2.chia-anime.tv/view/planet-with-episode-2/
brainstorm
???

Postby AquaticCitizen » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Cyanide and happiness vore in a comic.

http://explosm.net/comics/4984/
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby sandwichmaster » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:23 am

MisterEbony wrote:Getting back on track I wonder if anyone has seen any good prep videos? Sandwich stuff especially?

you find any good sandwich vore stuff?
sandwichmaster
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:49 am

Afriad not much. Only thing I have seen even close was from attafk of the killer tomatoes irl stuff and a lot of tom and jerry cartoons.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby desdesdes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 am

Cat swallows bird at some point in this korean animation short, i recommend watching :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHcxBDs2bo
desdesdes
New to the forum

Postby JamesJayZero » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 pm

I don't have any video to share, but i just found out that someone name minecraftlover(some number i don't remember) started ruining cartoon vore wiki http://cartoonvore.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity . He allready deleted a lot of pictures and eddited some main picture to something weird and stupid.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tgut » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby nick222238 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Has this been seen yet?
From "Grandblue Fantasy"
Be awesome if someone would make a Fanfic of this.
[Not Graphic]
Spoiler: show
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:20 pm

nick222238 wrote:Has this been seen yet?
From "Grandblue Fantasy"
Be awesome if someone would make a Fanfic of this.
[Not Graphic]

For anyone curious, Vyrn is this weird little dragon. He's basically the game's mascot character. And no, she doesn't actually eat him, that character Lyria is just a weirdo with her giant appetite being a running gag.

Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Slimeman64 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:30 am

AquaticCitizen wrote:Cyanide and happiness vore in a comic.

http://explosm.net/comics/4984/

Found this one: http://explosm.net/comics/161/
Slimeman64
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:30 pm

trailer for godzilla 2 king of monsters dropped.

Got the big g, vs mothra, rodan, and king ghidoria, in this one, who apparently awaken start purge world of thing thats threatening it the most, mankind, anybody belive they be some vore in this considering both godzilla, and kong skull island both had vore in them.?

I figure if anybody be king ghidroria and rodan if any vore involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT3eA2t2G28
Last edited by brainstorm on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:35 pm

and another movie vore possiblities aquaman coming this december.

Seems battle involving prehistoric sea monsters, if anything they good chance see some vore there, also black mantra looks awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkg3h8PCVU
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion