Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby MajorHellsing » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:02 am

MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Before Jim Henson got involved in Sesame Street and then created The Muppets, he made a small-time tv show called Sam and Friends. According to the DefuntTV tribute to Jim Henson, a lot of the episodes would end with characters getting swallowed alive. Here's one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKqVWGOx4Og

There's actually a few vorish moments related to the Muppets. There's this clip from the Muppet Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYdRb2Sh5y8

Then, in the Muppets version of Bohemian Rhapsody, a monster rises up from behind a couple of rats singing a certain line, and he finishes the line and then eats all of them: https://youtu.be/tgbNymZ7vqY?t=131
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajorHellsing » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:52 am

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/fr920637/chapter_7

Oh, here's a nice one. A witch summoning a strange tube-like monster to swallow an elve thief. Can see body print and song about it :D :gulp:
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdanielss » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Children of the Sea has been released https://9anime.ru/watch/children-of-the ... no/52rjjqm
It has a couple of noteworthy mentions:
50:55 the characters are swimming with a dugong that nibbles on their hair before nibbling on the main character's hair with a mawshot.
1:05:00 Sora swims into the ocean and it's implied in a vision that he's swallowed by a sperm whale.
1:17:00 Ruke is swallowed by a magical whale and is enclosed inside its stomach to release an Evangelion Third Impact Esque bullshit.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:07 pm

kdanielss wrote:Children of the Sea has been released https://9anime.ru/watch/children-of-the ... no/52rjjqm
It has a couple of noteworthy mentions:
50:55 the characters are swimming with a dugong that nibbles on their hair before nibbling on the main character's hair with a mawshot.
1:05:00 Sora swims into the ocean and it's implied in a vision that he's swallowed by a sperm whale.
1:17:00 Ruke is swallowed by a magical whale and is enclosed inside its stomach to release an Evangelion Third Impact Esque bullshit.

Part of me wishes Ruka would live in the belly of that whale. Looks cozy.
Attachments
OnPaste.20200222-140632.png
Who wouldn't want to sleep in this belly?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:35 am

No Vore in Interspecies Reviewers yet, but given a lamia’s reaction to a penguin girl, they seem capable of swallowing others I guess.
A812D134-6F8B-4108-AF48-88A42C26E89F.png

866EBFCB-94C5-401D-B9A9-163771DFA4E1.png
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby shyvur » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:24 am

2.jpg
1.jpg
A/F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBLMOPOsTsg

Giant snake vore from a web aniamtor.
1:17-1:23
Last edited by shyvur on Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shyvur
Been posting for a bit

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Vorish mention in Robot Chicken Fortnite Episode:

Ms. Frizzle explains that she lost her teaching job after accidentally losing kids in cow's stomach, where they were digested and then turned to manure.

It's mentioned again later on in the skit.

https://youtu.be/DID58TLEjMs?t=17 (Timestamped for your connivence).
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:28 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Not really vore but from the Bofuri anime (I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense)
Newbie defeats a boss dragon by eating it.
Then she absorbs PVPers into her shield.
(Considering that she found out that eating enemies gives her skills and she earned a Devour after eating a bomb bug, probably a number of eating shenanigans later.)

Episode 8 hit today, and she gets swallowed by a demon, with internals. She ends up eating her way out, like she did with the Hydra. Starts at 7:40
https://www15.gogoanime.io/itai-no-wa-i ... -episode-8
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RG9812 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm

The girl literally ate the monster and absorb it into her ability to transform into said monster.
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm

So... I'm playing Gears of War 4, because I'm too broke to afford the update to ARK survival evolved to play Genesis with my friends and my Tribe, and one of the enemies, I dunno what it's called, is basically a tentacle vore monster. It's belly opens, tentacles shoot out and wrap around one of the COGs and sucks the into the belly where they steadily lose health. And it's inescapable unless someone ELSE shoots the not even bloated belly cause it's big. The belly is the weak point, however. "Glowing Weak Point" trope. They take more damage to the belly than any other part of their body. It doesn't increase if the belly is full, but it's a clear instance of vore in a video game. MIGHT have been posted before, but I'm not going back through 400+ pages to find a mention of Gears of War 4.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby brainstorm » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Not sure if been posted

but in ep 4 of the owl house, eda, after turning into were owl verison of her self,grabs and eats turtle like demon off screen, spitting out it shell, later at the end of the ep she regugitates the same monster who, alive and well, but revoluted by what saw in her inards.

Oh yeah he gives diescription what happen very last moments of ep, to king.

I add she hunts and tries eat her companions to.

Scene happens at 13:04

Later regurgiated, 18:06

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/th ... e-intruder
brainstorm
???

Postby killermeow » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:20 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:So... I'm playing Gears of War 4, because I'm too broke to afford the update to ARK survival evolved to play Genesis with my friends and my Tribe, and one of the enemies, I dunno what it's called, is basically a tentacle vore monster. It's belly opens, tentacles shoot out and wrap around one of the COGs and sucks the into the belly where they steadily lose health. And it's inescapable unless someone ELSE shoots the not even bloated belly cause it's big. The belly is the weak point, however. "Glowing Weak Point" trope. They take more damage to the belly than any other part of their body. It doesn't increase if the belly is full, but it's a clear instance of vore in a video game. MIGHT have been posted before, but I'm not going back through 400+ pages to find a mention of Gears of War 4.

Might want to post it in the Vore in Video Games thread then, rather than the Vore in Media List.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:33 pm

killermeow wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:So... I'm playing Gears of War 4, because I'm too broke to afford the update to ARK survival evolved to play Genesis with my friends and my Tribe, and one of the enemies, I dunno what it's called, is basically a tentacle vore monster. It's belly opens, tentacles shoot out and wrap around one of the COGs and sucks the into the belly where they steadily lose health. And it's inescapable unless someone ELSE shoots the not even bloated belly cause it's big. The belly is the weak point, however. "Glowing Weak Point" trope. They take more damage to the belly than any other part of their body. It doesn't increase if the belly is full, but it's a clear instance of vore in a video game. MIGHT have been posted before, but I'm not going back through 400+ pages to find a mention of Gears of War 4.

Might want to post it in the Vore in Video Games thread then, rather than the Vore in Media List.

Isn't Games also Media?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
killermeow wrote:

Isn't Games also Media?

There is a dedicated Thread for Video Games for better organizing
Boundy22
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Here's a Vore in Media idea... Zootopia. One creature we never saw in the movie... snakes. I know why, they don't have arms, but what if they had been in the movie? What if they're in the next movie? Would we have a case of Judy and Nick having to search for a criminal who leaves no trace because he digests and disposes of his victims?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:56 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Here's a Vore in Media idea... Zootopia. One creature we never saw in the movie... snakes. I know why, they don't have arms, but what if they had been in the movie? What if they're in the next movie? Would we have a case of Judy and Nick having to search for a criminal who leaves no trace because he digests and disposes of his victims?

Only mammals were in Zootopia. Also, that premise is a bit dark for a Disney movie. Also, I'm not sure this is really the thread to be speculating or posting fanfic ideas.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:41 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Here's a Vore in Media idea... Zootopia. One creature we never saw in the movie... snakes. I know why, they don't have arms, but what if they had been in the movie? What if they're in the next movie? Would we have a case of Judy and Nick having to search for a criminal who leaves no trace because he digests and disposes of his victims?

Unrelated to this topic.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby DrakeX » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:29 pm

been watching some clips from mao mao from this youtube user and one of the clips show brieft vore where Mao Mao accidentally swallows a dolphin whole, bloating him self before spiting him out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjZp7_382M 4:17
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:02 pm

One from long ago occurs in Sonic SatAM. I forget the name of the episode, but the scene sets up with Snively having screwed up again and asking his uncle Robotnik for an extension or something. Robotnik lifts Snively up by the scruff of his collar and casually asks him "what color is my heart?" before shoving the little man's head into his mouth. Snively remarks "I... I don't see a heart." which was the pertinent point, but while he's looking we see a rather hyper detailed scene of the interior of Robotnik's mouth and throat, along with a few teeth along the border of the scene.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion