Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Char89 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Deethirteen13 wrote:
Char89 wrote: Do they still have to pay for the 2nd edition?

I'll make arrangements so that you can get a free ebook. Would that be fair?

That's strictly up to you. It's your book.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby richardbrown496 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 am

So not sure how many people are following Dragon Ball Fighters Z but they recently announced the last character from the main roster, Majin Android 21. She's pretty much sexy Majin Buu and much like Majin Buu, she likes sweets and can turn characters into sweets. In the game she has a super that will turn the opponent into some sugary snack that she'll munch on and it does damage. It's funny though, they really made the animation specifically for voraphiles. Pretty much you get a POV of her moving to munch on the food and a close up of her chewing. If you have health remaining, she'll toss the sweet away and the character will transform back to themselves. If they are downed by the animation, she actually will finish the sweet.

Here's a video of her doing her special with both animations: https://youtu.be/qusZ7JtPDyo?t=3m22s

Game will come out in less than a week so there'll probably be better video sometime next week.
richardbrown496
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:28 am

richardbrown496 wrote:So not sure how many people are following Dragon Ball Fighters Z but they recently announced the last character from the main roster, Majin Android 21. She's pretty much sexy Majin Buu and much like Majin Buu, she likes sweets and can turn characters into sweets. In the game she has a super that will turn the opponent into some sugary snack that she'll munch on and it does damage. It's funny though, they really made the animation specifically for voraphiles. Pretty much you get a POV of her moving to munch on the food and a close up of her chewing. If you have health remaining, she'll toss the sweet away and the character will transform back to themselves. If they are downed by the animation, she actually will finish the sweet.

Here's a video of her doing her special with both animations: https://youtu.be/qusZ7JtPDyo?t=3m22s

Game will come out in less than a week so there'll probably be better video sometime next week.

Oh hell yes. It's been a long time we had a female pred in Dragon Ball since the snake woman character.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:57 am

I wish just once, have female villian, in damn dragon ball anime, i mean gotten them in video games, durbarus sister, and android 21, kale kinda female antagonist if consider rogue state in berserker form and 18.

Still need more female villians in dragon ball.
brainstorm
???

Postby gamdann » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm

I was personally always miffed that we never had a female villian that was on the same level as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and the rest. I even had an idea for a storyline where at least one female sayian survives the destruction and in the present time uses the Dragonballs to turn all the female members of the Z Fighter families into full super sayian 2s to create her own amazon army.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Random_person » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:27 pm

richardbrown496 wrote:So not sure how many people are following Dragon Ball Fighters Z but they recently announced the last character from the main roster, Majin Android 21. She's pretty much sexy Majin Buu and much like Majin Buu, she likes sweets and can turn characters into sweets. In the game she has a super that will turn the opponent into some sugary snack that she'll munch on and it does damage. It's funny though, they really made the animation specifically for voraphiles. Pretty much you get a POV of her moving to munch on the food and a close up of her chewing. If you have health remaining, she'll toss the sweet away and the character will transform back to themselves. If they are downed by the animation, she actually will finish the sweet.

As someone who likes consistency, I extremely love the fact the character who was 'K.O'ed' by way of finishing the sweet's health bar is completely gone; instead of just there, but completely greyed out. That character's completely gone until the player revives with Shenron or some other way.
Random_person
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm

gamdann wrote:I was personally always miffed that we never had a female villian that was on the same level as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and the rest. I even had an idea for a storyline where at least one female sayian survives the destruction and in the present time uses the Dragonballs to turn all the female members of the Z Fighter families into full super sayian 2s to create her own amazon army.

only female villians of late we had is daburas sister towa, in dragon ball heros and xenoverse games, and this chick android 21 who created army android clones of all z figthers.
brainstorm
???

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:06 pm

I actually did a bit of research including some similar experiences of people, who have gotten early copies of game. Here's what I found so far.

Despite being an android that is supposedly created by Dr. Gero, her moves and mannerisms remind more of a Majin Buu type of fighter. She has a tendency to turn opponents into sweets.

Apparently there will be a boss version of Android 21 during the game's single player mode. This is evident by the fact that you fight as a team of three while she fights by herself.

She has a large health pool. To make matters worse, her life is constantly regenerating. It's pretty much a race in order to kill her off.

From the first trailer, Android 21 seems like a kind and motherly woman who was concerned about Android 18 and agreed to help her. However, in the story trailer, she is revealed to be nothing but a sadistic and power-hungry sociopath, wanting to "devour" all the powerful fighters. Her glutinous lust for "devouring" powerful fighters is somehow similar to the traits of the Majins. She is friendly towards the good Majin Buu.

When split into good and evil halves, her good half seems to be incredibly apologetic, even apologizing as she attacks mid-fight, and chooses to work with the heroes to fix her wrongdoings. Meanwhile her evil half is a sociopath who only seeks to eat and become stronger.

Weirdest thing is, she's not an "official" Majin but probably does some weird science stuff to make her a super tough fighting game boss character. 
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Too bad I'm not much of a fan for DBZ games, I mean this was amazing but I wouldn't buy a game with vore as the main reason ^^' I think it only needs an uvula, some saliva and a "you're tasty/you're way more useful as a sweet" line after winning the match, but it's good enough already with the perfect expressions and the pov.
I like how Dragon Ball have such a large amount of vore content and aren't afraid to have characters eat another. It's interesting I think only villains do that (?) because it's an easy way to show how evil and twisted they are.

In Android 21's case, I find it awesome she's really playful and sweet about eating people, treating them as food like this and transforming them into a tastier form. Majin Buu did it well before her, but he didn't have that joyful approach to it and transforming with a beam from his head tail thingie is much less sexy than Android 21 touching her lips before pointing her finger at her meal. Also final point but I am fascinated about how characters must feel when they're confronted to someone they've been inside of, like how does Gohan here feel about his enemy grinning over how good he tasted to her or how she wanted to eat him instead of fighting him.
Kitsouille
???

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:

Too bad I'm not much of a fan for DBZ games, I mean this was amazing but I wouldn't buy a game with vore as the main reason ^^' I think it only needs an uvula, some saliva and a "you're tasty/you're way more useful as a sweet" line after winning the match, but it's good enough already with the perfect expressions and the pov.
I like how Dragon Ball have such a large amount of vore content and aren't afraid to have characters eat another. It's interesting I think only villains do that (?) because it's an easy way to show how evil and twisted they are.

In Android 21's case, I find it awesome she's really playful and sweet about eating people, treating them as food like this and transforming them into a tastier form. Majin Buu did it well before her, but he didn't have that joyful approach to it and transforming with a beam from his head tail thingie is much less sexy than Android 21 touching her lips before pointing her finger at her meal. Also final point but I am fascinated about how characters must feel when they're confronted to someone they've been inside of, like how does Gohan here feel about his enemy grinning over how good he tasted to her or how she wanted to eat him instead of fighting him.

I'm not sure what she'll be saying when dubbed in English, but I could have sworn at some point during that attack, at least in another video I saw versus Goku where it was used as a finisher, she said 'oishii' which basically means 'tasty'.
Also, when used as a finisher, instead of the opponent turning back to normal, she eats the rest of them in one bite.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PonyThroat » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Long internal maw scene in, Pickle and Peanut season 2 episode 18 - Chain Wallet at 4:50

Peanut shoves his head into Pickles mouth and proceeds to talk privately in this manner. A lot of saliva and maw tongue movement.
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/pickl ... -east-reno
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

shrunkenone wrote:Also, when used as a finisher, instead of the opponent turning back to normal, she eats the rest of them in one bite.

Yes I saw, it's awesome. But if it isn't a finisher he is not swallowed so it's about what her opponent would be thinking then, but that is a rhetorical thought, it just arouses me to think about it. Also if he is swallowed as a finisher, he's not instantly dead (?) upon entering her stomach or wherever her food goes when she swallows it, so the opponent can still think about being eaten instead of being beaten down/killed like in a regular fight :gulp:
Kitsouille
???

Postby richardbrown496 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm

So according to the anime (from the 80s) Buu eats people and it takes some time before they are completely absorbed by him. Goku and Vegeta when fused got turned into a sweet and eaten and they rescued Z-fighters from Buu's innards (don't remember how they didn't get digested). If Android 21 has the same anatomy then more than likely the fighters she swallows will exist in her before she completely absorbs them. Power level may also be a factor but I wouldn't be surprised if every cast member could exist in her for at least a little while to contemplate their fate.
richardbrown496
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm

^ If I recall correctly, I've read the chapters with Buu and the people he's ate are inside some fleshy-like pods inside him. Maybe it's just for convenience of saving the characters and to avoid saying they're being digested, but my guess would be that instead of breaking them down, his body uses people as um... upgrades??? I'm thinking something similar to computers, you put parts into it to make it better, stronger and faster but your computer does not digest the parts (yeah I know, stupid analogy). Or maybe their lifeforce is slowly drained and eventually fully become part of Majin Buu but they remain unharmed until you save them.
Kitsouille
???

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Kitsouille wrote:^ If I recall correctly, I've read the chapters with Buu and the people he's ate are inside some fleshy-like pods inside him. Maybe it's just for convenience of saving the characters and to avoid saying they're being digested, but my guess would be that instead of breaking them down, his body uses people as um... upgrades??? I'm thinking something similar to computers, you put parts into it to make it better, stronger and faster but your computer does not digest the parts (yeah I know, stupid analogy). Or maybe their lifeforce is slowly drained and eventually fully become part of Majin Buu but they remain unharmed until you save them.

The people he turned into candies were eaten & digested, the Z fighters he absorbed in other ways to gain their abilities, hence them being trapped in his body inside those pods. Goku & Vegeta used the magival earrings of the Kais to permanently fuse into Vegito to be a match for Buu. He tried to absorb them but they were too powerful in that form for him to do so. He did succeed in turning them into a ball of chocolate, but even in that form, they were able to fight back.
If I recall, they did realize they might be able to save their friends and allowed themselves to be eaten, but in doing so, it broke the magic of the earings and they unfused. This allowed them to be their individual selves, but still be tiny. It allowed for a Fantastic Voyage situation where they explore Buu's unusual internal organs, including the stomach where they consider that it's still possible for them to be digested if not careful; meeting a sentient tape worm and it's father; and have to blast themselves out of his intesting and into other areas of his body to avoid, I kid you not, being washed out of his bowels in an extreme case of diarrhea. >.<;
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:31 pm

I know some people won't like this, but since vorish themed i show it, the movie is based on book by same name, about real life franklin expedition, stalked by some monsterous shape shifting monster has taste for men, if read book know what it is, but yes it eats people.

The series is the terror think of mix between john carpenters the thing, and hp lovecraft.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ww ... 6Hjd636T2Q
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm

And they also this, hahahahahaa

Seems alot mer people themes going around lately.

If already posted this than sorry, but they movie and seires coming out with man eating amphibous people

Cold skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2FOi4YZCDM

The siren the tv series about actual reall ife mermaid who got 1 hell of overbite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NusegO1mQ
brainstorm
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am

brainstorm wrote:I know some people won't like this, but since vorish themed i show it, the movie is based on book by same name, about real life franklin expedition, stalked by some monsterous shape shifting monster has taste for men, if read book know what it is, but yes it eats people.

The series is the terror think of mix between john carpenters the thing, and hp lovecraft.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ww ... 6Hjd636T2Q

Do they bite or swallow?
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 am

Her actions, movelist and dialogue is not making any attempt at subtlety. Her entire angle across the board IS trying to eat everybody she can without interruption. It's not just a small hint or sly little implication, it is her entire characterization to make sure she tastes you and enjoys the feeling of you inside of her. She bluntly calls attention to it in some of her quotes.
Spoiler: show
( https://imgur.com/FDmQWzJ.mp4 )

super spoilers now that embargo is lifted, turn back now if you want to enjoy in full.
There's no mistaking that it's literally her entire character. The story makes no efforts to make it out to be silly or a joke because the entire story is literally "Every character involved is desperate to avoid being eaten by Android 21" While "21 is only concerned with devouring every biological character present." She is absolutely sadistic and morbidly fixated on eating people. GINYU, NAPPA and Even FRIEZA are visibly disturbed by how callous and flippantly she engages in it and she becomes increasingly desperate to consume more and more as the story progresses... and she is the primary villain of the story. (so long as she's the red-eyed variant in the latter portion.)
https://streamable.com/ydcbx

many story spoilers below

Kitsouille wrote: Maybe it's just for convenience of saving the characters and to avoid saying they're being digested.

This is absolutely Incorrect.

The franchise goes out of it's way to make a distinction between absorption and digestion and never shied away from the concepts since the original Dragonball. During the Buu Saga, not only did goku and vegeta go inside buu's body by journeying though his
stomach/intestines, comment on being digested (where you can see his previous food victims being digested in plain sight) and fight off living creatures composed of gastric enzymes, but they also they make 3 distinct instances of clarity involving Buu having actual post-digestive body functions. Vegeta makes a comment on not wanting to be one of Buu's "excretions" and most alarmingly of which is Super Buu's comments groaning at his 'indigestion' by remarking "Even going down, he's a royal pain! Soon he'll be something you wipe off your shoe!" so, it's a very vivid and and clear indication in-canon that majin creatures/entities excrete their digested prey.

So basically, anything turned to food and eaten was flat-out digested and...

Seeing how anything he "eats" is strictly stated in the simple text with ZERO SUBTLETY to be DIGESTED and EXCRETED and the act of eating is not classified as an actual attacking technique. Absorption (always involving fragments of Buu's body mass) is different altogether and results in being "captured" inside of a different area of buu altogether. Vegito was ABSORBED and not EATEN, and when he was, he had an energy barrier up to protect himself fro being transferred in and being trapped along with the others. Those absorbed are trapped inside for the Majin to drain/tap into, (judging by the pods of those absorbed by the pink majin body mass.) so the distinction lies there.

Strangely (even if non-canon) goku was able to escape being ingested by cell in GT and comments on the fact, using the word "digested" directly:

Which implies that cell's absorption is possibly similar to a digestive process (Which puts what he was doing to 17 and 18 in perspective).

Mind you, the entire Dragonball franchise on the whole in general is the same franchise (somehow) shares a universe with Arale (from Dr. Slump)who has an infamous poo-on-a-stick habit which is more frequently a subject than the Kamehameha wave , so nothing above that is too far from creator intent. Based on all of the above, It's not even an "implication", it's completely valid and expected that Android 21's consumed victims are digested and excreted as waste no differently than any other piece of food that enters her body.

With this understanding in mind, it's considerably brutal that 21 engages in doing this to people and is so willing to repeat it so often, especially since she's aware of it and derives pleasure from it.
Last edited by Four_Spears on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 am

shrunkenone wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:^ If I recall correctly, I've read the chapters with Buu and the people he's ate are inside some fleshy-like pods inside him. Maybe it's just for convenience of saving the characters and to avoid saying they're being digested, but my guess would be that instead of breaking them down, his body uses people as um... upgrades??? I'm thinking something similar to computers, you put parts into it to make it better, stronger and faster but your computer does not digest the parts (yeah I know, stupid analogy). Or maybe their lifeforce is slowly drained and eventually fully become part of Majin Buu but they remain unharmed until you save them.

The people he turned into candies were eaten & digested, the Z fighters he absorbed in other ways to gain their abilities, hence them being trapped in his body inside those pods. Goku & Vegeta used the magival earrings of the Kais to permanently fuse into Vegito to be a match for Buu. He tried to absorb them but they were too powerful in that form for him to do so. He did succeed in turning them into a ball of chocolate, but even in that form, they were able to fight back.
If I recall, they did realize they might be able to save their friends and allowed themselves to be eaten, but in doing so, it broke the magic of the earings and they unfused. This allowed them to be their individual selves, but still be tiny. It allowed for a Fantastic Voyage situation where they explore Buu's unusual internal organs, including the stomach where they consider that it's still possible for them to be digested if not careful; meeting a sentient tape worm and it's father; and have to blast themselves out of his intesting and into other areas of his body to avoid, I kid you not, being washed out of his bowels in an extreme case of diarrhea. >.<;

ikno this is unrelated to the post, just wanted to shed some recent light about the Potara earrings that came on super, it seems that they didnt de fused because their magic broke, but because the potara fusion only last for an hour or even less if the fused persona uses too much power (SS blue vegito only stayed fused for 20 minutes). for the fusion to be permanent one of the two fusees must be a kaioshin
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion