Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:22 am

Nothing in American Gods yet. But we're definitely building to something. Bilquis now has a ton of people who want to do her. And you don't go on a diet when you're looking at a buffet if you know what I mean. And since there's only one episode left, now would be a good time to start praying
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:Nothing in American Gods yet. But we're definitely building to something. Bilquis now has a ton of people who want to do her. And you don't go on a diet when you're looking at a buffet if you know what I mean. And since there's only one episode left, now would be a good time to start praying

Yeah she kinda becoming like sexy seductive jesus, hijacking chirstian religion suit own needs cause she knows she get, many followers from weak people than she ever could by a dating app, acting sympathic to their needs, i was wondering why hell she so interested in studying christian religion, and preachers and followers of it.
brainstorm
???

Postby SamL369 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:29 pm

SamL369 wrote:Also, outside of those two chapters i mentioned, there is soft giantess vore in manga in the following chapters/ series

Hitomi sensei monster infirmary- 48
Nickelodeon chapter 35
Do you like big girls 23
Takuan and batsus daily demon diary chapters 1 and 13
World god only knows 98
Super dread nought girl
Trans venus chapter 1
Hell teacher nube chapter i think 96
Kunoichi no ichi no ni chapter 30
Abarishi family chapter 15
Minimum chapter 39
Dr slump
Doraemon
Arabian hana chan volume one
And i guess the attack on titan female titan counts

There are probably more but this is just off the top of my head. Hope some of these are new to you guys

Sorry guys i realise I mispoke in this post. The Hell Teacher Nube Nel chapter with almost vore is chapter 85 not 96. My bad lol
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:48 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:Nothing in American Gods yet. But we're definitely building to something. Bilquis now has a ton of people who want to do her. And you don't go on a diet when you're looking at a buffet if you know what I mean. And since there's only one episode left, now would be a good time to start praying

You know i know guy pretty good making 3d models very life like thinking asking him make 3d animated version of bilquiss, as she is in american gods, but just thought at the moment.
brainstorm
???

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 am

Alright, so, where do I start with this one...

Beastars. Don't know how many people have heard of it, but a basic premise is that its basically Japanese zootopia. A Japanese edgier version of zootopia. As in, carnivores and herbivores TRY to get along in the same world but sometimes carnivores go crazy and eat the herbivores. Yeah, lot's of hard vore, but that isn't what I am here to talk about.

From hence on, there are going to be some spoilers. I highly recommend reading this manga, its EXTREMELY good. Just know that there are many, many, MANY vorish remarks throughout the entire series, and its still going (right about its 125th chapter). Here is also this really good video explaining everything... And vore is of course mentioned a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3iMhwak1d0&t=33s

Spoiler: show
There are a lot of soft vore comments made... Sometimes even in a sexual manner. In fact, while it isn't explicitly said, one of the main characters PROBABLY has vorarephilia. Every time there is a conversation about her on forums it usually ends up referencing the fact she is into vore in one way or another. Her name is Haru, a bunny, and I'll post some pictures of things she says that suggests she has vorarephilia. For example, in the first scene where the main character, Legosi the gray wolf, and Haru meet, Legosi is trying his darnest not to straight up eat her while the only thing she is thinking about is having him swallow her whole.

Then there is one scene later where they try to have sex. More vorish comments by Haru, but then she tries to force herself into Legosi's mouth.

These next couple of ones contain super spoilers. Again, please read the manga first to experience this for yourself. You won't regret it in the slightest. Most people I have talked to have talked about how they have binged the entire series in the span of a couple days, its that good.

One of the carnivores eats one of his classmates, and tries to "beautify" his memories of the event, leading to this panel:

There is also an anime coming out for the series in October, so some of these scenes will actually be animated.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:25 am

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/tangl ... -no-return

In the beginning there's a fish eating a bird.

Somewhere around the later third, Flynn is eaten by a mushroom, it jumps around a bit and then spits him out.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:40 am

Turtle Island - Episode 26, "Tiki, I Shrunk Ingrid!"

A parrot & a rat get eaten by a shark. In a lengthier scene they try to get the shark's attention by shouting and poking his innards. Eventually they get spat out again.

The whole episode is on youtube, dubbed over in Russian unfortunately.

https://youtu.be/yeKeDDEujlQ?t=1052
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:40 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Sarazanmai - Episode 1 (Short Reaction to give you an idea.)

When a Kappa eats a boy and sucks his soul(?) out of his ass, and when said boy wakes up as a kappa to see the Kappa pred poop out another boy/kappa. That was pretty weird.

...I retract my previous statement. It's when the kappa boys manage to shove themselves into a box-monster's ass to pull its soul out. I cannot be surprised anymore.

(Surprised again. But it's a non-vore moment after that, so irrelevant.)

Can I just say, wow? I mean is this how kappas are born? Don't make one if its true.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:58 am

[outdated link]
Last edited by Chaotic on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darthkomar » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:07 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Turtle Island - Episode 26, "Tiki, I Shrunk Ingrid!"

A parrot & a rat get eaten by a shark. In a lengthier scene they try to get the shark's attention by shouting and poking his innards. Eventually they get spat out again.

Timecodes?
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:36 am

darthkomar wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:Turtle Island - Episode 26, "Tiki, I Shrunk Ingrid!"

Timecodes?

Timecode is included in the link. But in the case, it dosn't work for you, it leads to 17:32
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby MajorHellsing » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:37 pm

https://youtu.be/Ly9ysUaBViA

where two wendigos want to meddle with humans, the boy to make friends, the girl... :gulp:
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:05 am

Here'a funny one! A manga in the spirit of "Kimba, The White Lion", funny but also dramatic. We got...
A) A little forest creature (female) is transformed into a fairy queen, and a little licorn goes inside her mouth.
B) The queen's husband kisses her, getting the licorn in his mouth as well..
C) He sneezes the licorn out in the mouth of the fake queen, who promptly swallows him :gulp:
D) Then another forest searches for the licorn in the mouth of the REAL queen.

Funny, but brief

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/unico/chapter_6
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:46 am

MajorHellsing wrote:Here'a funny one! A manga in the spirit of "Kimba, The White Lion", funny but also dramatic. We got...
A) A little forest creature (female) is transformed into a fairy queen, and a little licorn goes inside her mouth.
B) The queen's husband kisses her, getting the licorn in his mouth as well..
C) He sneezes the licorn out in the mouth of the fake queen, who promptly swallows him :gulp:
D) Then another forest searches for the licorn in the mouth of the REAL queen.

Funny, but brief

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/unico/chapter_6

Good find hellsing
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:10 am

American Gods Season 2 is now over with no vore. I think it's my fault
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby gosoxtim » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:American Gods Season 2 is now over with no vore. I think it's my fault
yeah there no vore this season but a least they didnt killed her off her yet plus it seems she help shadow somehow so she going to be back next season i wish they payed off the church stuff
gosoxtim
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 pm

gosoxtim wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:American Gods Season 2 is now over with no vore. I think it's my fault
yeah there no vore this season but a least they didnt killed her off her yet plus it seems she help shadow somehow so she going to be back next season i wish they payed off the church stuff

Partly due new show runners- seem have osme good ideas but not many- new media is annoying however.
brainstorm
???

Postby gosoxtim » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:37 pm

brainstorm wrote:
gosoxtim wrote:

Partly due new show runners- seem have osme good ideas but not many- new media is annoying however.
yeah i do get new media at all i also heard they going to the novel routes and the actress mention in the intview want to expore what bilquis is doing in seaason 3 https://www.tvinsider.com/772137/americ ... is-shadow/
gosoxtim
???

Postby bathroombuddy23 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 pm

Not sure if this has been posted. A cartoon music video where multiple sailors are eaten by different sea monsters.

https://youtu.be/wC5g9M5FAq4
bathroombuddy23
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 pm

I LOVE IT
sharky
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion