Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby DrakeX » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Zoombies 2, basically a low budged resident evil film but with zombie animals instead of people. There is a part where a man in a boat is tosed high into the air by a zombie hippo, you get to see a big mawshot and the man brietly hanging from the hippo mouth, if you lower the video speed to 0.25 you can even see his throat bulging violently before he is swallowed whole.

here is the only clip i could find from a spanish youtuber making a review of the film alongside other 2. the escene starts at 6:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1kP0oNviJo
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mawsome » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Star Wars: Episode 9 doesn't have any outright vore, but there's some interesting stuff (minor spoilers ahead):

Spoiler: show
After the chase through the desert on Passana, the heroes crash their speeders and sink in quicksand, then end up in some underground caves. In those caves is a giant worm/snake creatures that is implied to have eaten the character that the heroes happen to be searching for. We end up seeing that character's bones briefly, too. Then, Rey approaches the worm and we get some solid closeups/mawshots of the creature, but that's as far as it goes.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Mawsome wrote:Star Wars: Episode 9 doesn't have any outright vore, but there's some interesting stuff (minor spoilers ahead):

After the chase through the desert on Passana, the heroes crash their speeders and sink in quicksand, then end up in some underground caves. In those caves is a giant worm/snake creatures that is implied to have eaten the character that the heroes happen to be searching for. We end up seeing that character's bones briefly, too. Then, Rey approaches the worm and we get some solid closeups/mawshots of the creature, but that's as far as it goes.

I saw. Not missed potential in my honest opinion though.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:43 pm

I hear the movie sucked :(
sharky
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:53 pm

sharky wrote:I hear the movie sucked :(

Your mileage may vary, but personally I thought it was fine. Not the best, but fine.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:23 am

Papaya Bull Os Caçadores Da Bernúncia Perdida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMrNNIT9Bg @ 9:45
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:55 am

So gotta couple, vore instances in movies.

1. from cats 2019 yes that one i watched bootleg version of movie see if any vore in it and suprisinly they is with extremely chubby female cat, happens, around 17:15 to 18:20

The cat in question is some kinda chubby mistress that takes mice and cockroaches of street and trains be less destructive, by playing musical numbers, now if thought nightmare fuel in with the cats was something you need see this.

The mice have rotound bodies like real mice but have childrens faces and cockroaches, have body cockroches but human faces, male and female.

So whats the vore, aspect?

this fat chubby catgirl mistress she quite cute playful, she forces them perform dance and singing during her rehersal number in the movie however if don't perform to standards, she eats them, only cockroach people get eaten she eats about 3 or 4 of them during the period, i listed above.

She slurps and swallows them down even tosses one up air fall into open mouth gobble them down.

Even during the part lead catgirl actress gets eyeing one cockroaches hungry about eat em but stop by another present.

It's quick, all happens around minute time frame about only vore in entire movie that saw, got about 60 percent thru it then couldn't go no more this movie was making me nauscious.

2nd instance of vore I got is from live movie neckrotronic think somebody taking ghostbusters, and doom and combining them together and from makers of wyrmwood, its cheesy but highly entertaining.

Anyways vore in this is soul vore with main antagonist in this movie played by Monica Bellucci runs underground soul stealing operation through internet.

She has replenish self through movie by sucking soul and life force victims, around 11:00 a she does this to tied up guy thats bound in wheel chair after its done becomes a dried up corpse, note she sucks him dry mouth to mouth.

She does in mass to entire city after making giant pentagram with her network to suck out all souls of entire city so she can absorb them to reach god like status.

That parts not good as 11:00 scene though.
brainstorm
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:01 am

A lot of vore in Rick and Morty season 3, way more than I expected to see in this series.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Bags » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:10 pm

Jimmy two shoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBt0b1V ... EA&index=2 @1:44 Girl cooks a bird but its still alive when a guy eats it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rmoux ... A&index=52 @7:48 Girl eats a chocolate robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mSGy5d ... &index=104 @3:50 Guy eats a slime girl.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:26 am

brainstorm wrote:So gotta couple, vore instances in movies.

1. from cats 2019 yes that one i watched bootleg version of movie see if any vore in it and suprisinly they is with extremely chubby female cat, happens, around 17:15 to 18:20

The cat in question is some kinda chubby mistress that takes mice and cockroaches of street and trains be less destructive, by playing musical numbers, now if thought nightmare fuel in with the cats was something you need see this.

The mice have rotound bodies like real mice but have childrens faces and cockroaches, have body cockroches but human faces, male and female.

this fat chubby catgirl mistress she quite cute playful, she forces them perform dance and singing during her rehersal number in the movie however if don't perform to standards, she eats them, only cockroach people get eaten she eats about 3 or 4 of them during the period, i listed above.

She slurps and swallows them down even tosses one up air fall into open mouth gobble them down.

Even during the part lead catgirl actress gets eyeing one cockroaches hungry about eat em but stop by another present.

It's quick, all happens around minute time frame about only vore in entire movie that saw, got about 60 percent thru it then couldn't go no more this movie was making me nauscious.

What website were you watching on, I can’t seem to find it on any of the ones I’d normally use... ^^;

Dekkard2 wrote:A lot of vore in Rick and Morty season 3, way more than I expected to see in this series.

Could you elaborate a bit more?
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:40 am

calin22 wrote:
brainstorm wrote:So gotta couple, vore instances in movies.

What website were you watching on, I can’t seem to find it on any of the ones I’d normally use... ^^;

Dekkard2 wrote:A lot of vore in Rick and Morty season 3, way more than I expected to see in this series.

Could you elaborate a bit more?

I found cats on 3 or 4 boot leg sites namely putlocker to name few its all cams but should have no problem finding it. necrotronic the same.
brainstorm
???

Postby sharky » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:13 pm

you need to be careful on sites like Potlocker. Some have key logger programs and will gain access to your PC personal INFO
sharky
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:54 pm

@caiin22 I can't remember specific episodes off the top of my head (even though I sat through the whole season in one sitting two days ago).
I remember the toxic Rick/Morty episode where they went to this spa that removed all of their negative traits, at one point in the episode they get swallowed then either spat out or full toured (they didn't show much). The episode where Rick takes Jerry on an adventure there's this one part where Jerry's being eaten alive by a giant worm only to be cut out by Rick a few seconds later. There's also that one episode where Summer uses a machine to enlarge her breasts but she screws up trying to make both equal sizes and ends up becoming a giantess; unfortunately theres no vore in this episode.
Dekkard2
---

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:18 am

In the new movie Daniel Isn't Real, an imaginary friend (or something) possesses a guy by stretching his mouth open an climbing inside. It's short but still pretty graphic

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNooXK ... sp=sharing
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:57 am

https://m.tapas.io/episode/1580325

A giantess keeps getting annoyed by a blonde guy and his father's helicopters, so she swallows the blonde guy. We see him later in her digestive tract. Hope we see more in upcoming chapters.
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:37 pm

@MajorHellsing lol nice
Dekkard2
---

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:37 pm

In the most recent episode of Harley Quinn (Episode 5), there is a brief scene I guess you could consider vore.

Harley's gang teleports into her mind, and I guess Doctor Psycho and Clayface get teleported in the same spot which results in Clayface having a big belly. It's really brief and Doctor Psycho pretty quickly rips himself free. I think its around 4:15.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shade » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:30 pm

AquaticCitizen wrote:In the most recent episode of Harley Quinn (Episode 5), there is a brief scene I guess you could consider vore.

Harley's gang teleports into her mind, and I guess Doctor Psycho and Clayface get teleported in the same spot which results in Clayface having a big belly. It's really brief and Doctor Psycho pretty quickly rips himself free. I think its around 4:15.

The episode also has King Shark putting Harley's head and shoulders in his mouth while trying to give her CPR.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arkain » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:47 am

Do you have links to those Harley Quinn episodes?
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:23 am

In the Toy Story short film "What is a Pet?" (available on Disney Plus) Forky talks with a toy who relays to him the time she was swallowed by a cat (you may recall a toy got swallowed by a cat in Toy Story 4. It's basically the same thing, but...different). The goes into detail about how it was eaten and passed through the cat's digestive tract, resulting in some humorous reactions from Forky. In the end, I think Forky convinces the toy to get eaten again, and maybe Forky does too, but it happens offscreen.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion