Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby slimshart12345 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:13 pm

slimshart12345 wrote:
slimshart12345 wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Okay, maybe some people can help track these down granted at time i wish hell knew about keep vid so could saved some these, all these were from asian media, i not even sure if from movies but rather tv serials or something due fact clips and titles were in asian.

No 1, some like movie or series where group of mystical fighters trying battle some evil group indivuals led by evil warlord, its set in acient japanese times so not power rangers as it had some graphic scenes, one the lesser characters of team heroes is off spying, on bad guys a female ninja when she is spotted she makes off, a shapeshifting witch, it would appear turns into dragon, note very cheesy effects, then flies off and gobbles her up then returns, the witch then turns back, into her regular self, in small funny scene she burps after making some comment, telling her well comrads that their problem has been dealt with while rubbing belly with sly look on her face.

I've been searching for this for ages, and I think I almost found it. I found almost exactly what you're looking for in a show called "Legend Of The Demigods". The plot you described is basically the same and I found a decent vore scene at the end of this clip: http://m.phimvang.com/node/5776/Xzt8HJkLrShQWgH912HXGg
(I skimmed through all the clips, had nothing to do today, i feel ashamed lol). The witch is super hot in this show, and maybe I skimmed too quickly through the clips? I'm hoping this is the show cause I really wanna see the witch gobble some people up and burp and rub her belly. If you guys have any clues where in the show this happens or if it's a different show altogether that'd be amazing.

any clues on what this is yet????

Still no clues yet?
slimshart12345
New to the forum

Postby sharky » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 am

The server is off line *cries
sharky
Participator

Postby Renatwo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6IGBxDzd8

" turns out getting digested is very relaxing" ..really do wonder if vore is being parodied somehow here XD...
Renatwo
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am

Well promo of bilquiss for season 2, seems yeah going see her in some parts history meaning were going probably get see shlump slurp people down with her fun hole!

especially since makes clear she perfers her way worship at the end the clip meaning she perfers absorb her lovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqX6r_yFyVI
brainstorm
???

Postby MajorHellsing » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:07 pm

There was this DC comic villain, Singularity Jain, which could absorb orally energies, ships and even people.

Her first appearance had been "sighted", alright. But what about "Green Lanterns" issues 44-47, where she appears?

You may enjoy it on Readcomiconline.to :-D
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreativeWriter » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:18 am

MajorHellsing wrote:There was this DC comic villain, Singularity Jain, which could absorb orally energies, ships and even people.

Her first appearance had been "sighted", alright. But what about "Green Lanterns" issues 44-47, where she appears?

I'd suggest comicextra.com if you prefer to do it legal.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:09 am

CreativeWriter wrote:
MajorHellsing wrote:There was this DC comic villain, Singularity Jain, which could absorb orally energies, ships and even people.

in her last appearence she consumes the entire justice league one instant vortex manuver sucking them up.

After that she is sealed i doubt see her again any time soon, but hope we will.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:14 am

So showed new doom patrol trailer elasti girl, indeed gets pretty blobby through series one part she loses completely control self grows uncontroablly like blob from horror movie, possibly absorption perhaps with fuck up weird shit i seeing in this trailer its possiblity.

No, i not saying that garuentee but its possible, just half keep eye out and see if not well it still looks entertaining all the same!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... VDFxQgB3OQ
brainstorm
???

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:55 am

brainstorm wrote:
CreativeWriter wrote:

in her last appearence she consumes the entire justice league one instant vortex manuver sucking them up.

After that she is sealed i doubt see her again any time soon, but hope we will.

IIRC she also patted her belly after doing so. I really hope we see more of her.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:58 am

speaking of comic villains. there is a marvel villain called Dirtnap. who has the power to absorb living beings into himself, he originally was human but he absorbed a rat to escape wolverine on their first encounter and took its form permanently, he is fought several time in several issues but wolverine always refrain from killing him because that would also kill the people he has absorbed.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stryker999 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Pig God eats a monster in the latest two chapters of One Punch Man

Edit: I put the pictures in spoilers
Last edited by Stryker999 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stryker999
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Stryker999 wrote:Pig God eats a monster in the latest two chapters of One Punch Man

I really wish, i could unsee this
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:58 pm

ha i seen worst
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajorHellsing » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Just watched Kukuruyo, mature comic with hot animal/insect-girls

Chapter 127: a vorish remark
Chapter 130: object swallowing :gulp:
Chapter 134: possible vore (alas not happening!)
Chapter 137: swallowed object "ejected out"

Still working on these links; patience.
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Stryker999 wrote:Pig God eats a monster in the latest two chapters of One Punch Man

I really wish, i could unsee this

Yea they really should have put those comic pics in spoiler, I guess. Oh wait, can you put attachments in spoilers? Any way, OPM really has had some strange beings/monsters.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Heath2 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Edit: I put the pictures in spoilers

Very ironic.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby balanced-guy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:14 am

Mighty Magiswords

In episode 28 - Elect to Decline, Vambre gets eaten by a pink slime.
In episode 17 - Little sword of horrors. The titular plant sword eats a lot of things, including a character
In episode 15 - Their biggest fan puts herself in peril to get rescued, which includes getting herself swallowed by the Dinosaur King
In Episode 47 - Docky & Buford’s Decidedly Pathetic Adventure. Two characters end up in the stomach of a goat/sheep monster for most of the episode
In Episode 48 – School’s In, Oh Bummer! A giant Tortoise appears near the end of the episode and eats lots of people.
In Episode 43 – Unconventional Dolphinism. A giant fish eats a monster near the end of the episode.
In Season 2, Episode 20 - Dunkadelic. Prohyas gets eaten by a sea serpent and ends up going deeper than its stomach.
In Season 2, Episode 31 - A Mind is a Terrible Thing. Phil the Thief gets eaten by a Snake and a T-Rex.
Last edited by balanced-guy on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Random_person » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:16 pm

I'm not quite sure if this has ever been posted here.

A special "Flip Shirt" made by Disney way back in '94, Of Hook and Tick-Tock Crocodile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disney/comment ... ightfully/

Lookit that maw.
Random_person
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:46 pm

Random_person wrote:I'm not quite sure if this has ever been posted here.

A special "Flip Shirt" made by Disney way back in '94, Of Hook and Tick-Tock Crocodile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disney/comment ... ightfully/

Lookit that maw.

That's very nice, actually. I could see some shirts doing that where it's empty in the Maw, and we can just inset a pic of other characters in that sexy croc mouth. XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:35 pm

So, back in 2013, I came across a clip on this website: https://www.shadowlordinc.com/. It was a clip from a Tiny Toons episode, where apparently an alien ate a kid. I couldn't watch it, since the clip was and still is dead. I tried to find the episode, but I couldn't. Earlier, I remembered the clip and decided to look up what the episode was called, and I Googled it. Lo and behold, it was on Hulu, which I have a subscription for. I decided to go on there and record the scene, and then decided to do a full sound overhaul, since the sound in the original scene has no swallowing sounds or anything, and just a laugh track. Here's the finished product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WosvkJ_9_Zs
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion