Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby sharky » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:39 pm

wreck it ralph 2, pretty good and had a few vore scenes
sharky
Participator

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:07 am

sharky wrote:wreck it ralph 2, pretty good and had a few vore scenes

If you don't mind if I ask you a question. Is one of them have female pred, and is one of a prey is female, yes or no?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shyvur » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:21 am

A webcomic called "Breached" has a vore scene in chapter 8 where the protagonist is eaten by a suit of armor monster. It's kind of hard vore though. The monster does a fair amount of chewing.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/b ... isode_no=9
shyvur
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:21 pm

The anime Parasyte is full of vore. First off, the main premise is that Earth is sorta invaded by these parasitic creatures that turn their hosts into man-eating monsters that can look human if they want. It's more geared towards horror, though. On top of that, there's this one scene where the main character, Shinichi, asks a bunch of bullies, "Want me to eat you?". Probably not seriously, but that would be awesome if it was.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby sharky » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:

If you don't mind if I ask you a question. Is one of them have female pred, and is one of a prey is female, yes or no?

Its has to do with a shark ;)
sharky
Participator

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 pm

sharky wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:

Its has to do with a shark ;)

Okay then. Thank you for answering my question.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamdann » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Well I just saw it to, if Vanellope's song is anything to go by, the shark is female.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vision » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:44 pm

gamdann wrote:Well I just saw it to, if Vanellope's song is anything to go by, the shark is female.

Detailed spoilers for anyone who can't see (or isn't interested in seeing) the movie?
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamdann » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Sorry I only mentioned that because the last person asked if there were female preds.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm

gamdann wrote:Sorry I only mentioned that because the last person asked if there were female preds.

Indeed I did.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Thought I'd give this channel a little shout out, as her vore stuff is fairly decent in terms if you like a big and I mean big vore belly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqWZ0 ... oJKfhhaXaQ
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vision » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:30 pm

gamdann wrote:Sorry I only mentioned that because the last person asked if there were female preds.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I was asking for more details, not trying to be snarky and tell you that you were giving spoilers, haha.
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 am

Eeve mawshot at 1:00 https://youtu.be/scTP4QXMEyk
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Supergirl last week had Kara hanging out of the mouth of a dragon before it blew fire at her. Was hoping it would take a chomp of her before her eventual escape but I’ll take the maw shot. Better than nothing
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:Thought I'd give this channel a little shout out, as her vore stuff is fairly decent in terms if you like a big and I mean big vore belly.

What's really sad is how many guys are saying "this is a dude". Like, have they ever actually seen a woman before? They must think all women have massive breasts or something. Uh, no, that's not how that works.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrSinister1990 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:45 am

Verilo wrote:
MrSinister1990 wrote:Thought I'd give this channel a little shout out, as her vore stuff is fairly decent in terms if you like a big and I mean big vore belly.

What's really sad is how many guys are saying "this is a dude". Like, have they ever actually seen a woman before? They must think all women have massive breasts or something. Uh, no, that's not how that works.

The mic quality ain't that good so I can understand why they think it might be a dude.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:33 am

Recently played Puyo Pop on the ol' Gameboy Advance, and the boss of the first level is a mermaid who is terrified that you're going to eat her, because eating mermaids makes you immortal. It doesn't really go anywhere (since the girl you play is way too nice to eat anyone), but both of the characters involved are cute as hell, and I was way, way too turned on by how desperate the mermaid was about the situation, and how she sadly resigns to her fate of being eaten at the end.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamdann » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Vore in this episode of Penn Zero starting at 17:26. Need to pretty much watch from there to the end to see all of it, but features both oral vore, and even eye vore where the main girl character goes through the shark's eye to get to its brain. Also, the shark is revealed to be female.

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/penn- ... -training#
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Here movie coming up, a horror movie anthology may or may or not contain some vore, just a possiblity to keep on the look out for.

Its from creators of abcs of death, and based on 8 tales of old european folklore,some images seem to indicate may be vore but take that grain of salt, seems have alot female antagonists in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJDA24est8
brainstorm
???

Postby Rockyvorefan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:36 am

Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion