Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Moonlightshadow » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 am

Dang, I could swear that that the Bishop leading the Dragon Knights was girl...
Thought that scene with MC's family was a bit unclear if the dragon finished swallowing or there was sudden digestion happening, though it was clear that the one getting swallowed when MC arrived was the mother due to her long hair still sticking out of dragon's mouth.
Though I wonder what was up with the Bishop... they just finished swallowing but there was no belly on them...
Moonlightshadow
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:51 am

Moonlightshadow wrote:Dang, I could swear that that the Bishop leading the Dragon Knights was girl...
Thought that scene with MC's family was a bit unclear if the dragon finished swallowing or there was sudden digestion happening, though it was clear that the one getting swallowed when MC arrived was the mother due to her long hair still sticking out of dragon's mouth.
Though I wonder what was up with the Bishop... they just finished swallowing but there was no belly on them...

The bishop is basically the pretty boy girlish looks character, and yes that was the MC's mother and going based on when the mother was saying her final words while being swallowed the dragons stomach immediately went back to normal so it's likely that the dragon folks can instantly digest their victims, lastly that was just a dragon soldier who at the parents because it's the same dragon that gets killed at the end of the chapter
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Heymanand » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Does anyone understand what's going on in that first page with that woman being eaten?
Heymanand
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Heymanand wrote:Does anyone understand what's going on in that first page with that woman being eaten?

I'm wondering the same, I don't know if it's a previous event before the story or a foreshadowing of what's to come
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:00 pm

^ She's just going nnghhh ahhhh noooo. Nothing important being said.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:11 pm

Tetrahedra wrote:^ She's just going nnghhh ahhhh noooo. Nothing important being said.

We're wondering more of when this takes place, just seems a little odd to start the chapter off with that
ClarAya
Participator

Postby RG9812 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:15 pm

No joke it was really odd to start the chapter off like that kind of confusing.
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:29 pm

I'm more curious on why do dragon knights need to swallow people alive. Do they chew their prey? If not, why wouldn't they do that?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Moonlightshadow wrote:Dang, I could swear that that the Bishop leading the Dragon Knights was girl...

The bishop is basically the pretty boy girlish looks character, and yes that was the MC's mother and going based on when the mother was saying her final words while being swallowed the dragons stomach immediately went back to normal so it's likely that the dragon folks can instantly digest their victims, lastly that was just a dragon soldier who at the parents because it's the same dragon that gets killed at the end of the chapter

oh so that shot was the dragon stomach going back to normal? i though it was his throat. Also i didn't knew the one that got killed at the end was the same one that ate the parents, i guess i should pay more attention
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:53 pm

DrakeX wrote:
ClarAya wrote:

oh so that shot was the dragon stomach going back to normal? i though it was his throat. Also i didn't knew the one that got killed at the end was the same one that ate the parents, i guess i should pay more attention

Yeah I thought it was the throat too, but when I looked ahead the dragons stomach wasn't bulges out
ClarAya
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 am

I remember there is an short OVA of the "Junji Ito Collection" anime on Crunchyroll, where an immortal and beautiful Japanese lady named Tomie literally grew inside a girl's kidneys, shortly after she (Tomie's remains) was transplanted into the girl's body (long story). Anyway, the doctors operated on the girl, only to have Tomie's head pop out of the girl's body, still intact... Does that count as either endo or absorption, since Tomie grew inside the girl's body (I'm not sure)? ^^;

Not to mention the sea serpent in "The Thing that Drifted Ashore", where a sea-creature had people living in its intestines after it ate a ferry. :-D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby balanced-guy » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:31 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:I remember there is an short OVA of the "Junji Ito Collection" anime on Crunchyroll, where an immortal and beautiful Japanese lady named Tomie literally grew inside a girl's kidneys, shortly after she (Tomie's remains) was transplanted into the girl's body (long story). Anyway, the doctors operated on the girl, only to have Tomie's head pop out of the girl's body, still intact... Does that count as either endo or absorption, since Tomie grew inside the girl's body (I'm not sure)? ^^;

Not to mention the sea serpent in "The Thing that Drifted Ashore", where a sea-creature had people living in its intestines after it ate a ferry. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uqp5mst0jM - Found that Junji Ito tale about the sea monster on youtube.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JimmyFallen » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:43 pm

New vore in Ollie's Pack

In Episode 13 "Crushit Ollie" there's monster vore at 19:10 and 20:35
http://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Ollie-s-Pa ... ta&pfail=1

And in Episode 14 "Ollie Doubles Down" there's slime monster vore starting at 8:17 (inside/gets out at 9:43)
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Ollie-s-P ... b?id=97795
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby testuser » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:54 pm

kdanielss wrote:
AquaticCitizen wrote:So there's this australian cartoon called crocadoos. There's this fat croc(adoo) named Waldo who eats objects constantly throughout the series. I'm not gonna list all the instances of object vore (since there are a LOT), but there are some instances of him swallowing other characters whole.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505194/s01_ ... se_machine @14:19:
He eats this trap with a chicken (who is one of the villains I guess) on it and gets a big stomach bulge. The chicken struggles a little, Waldo spits the chicken out, but still has a bulge from the trap.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505181/s01_ ... _explorers @ 8:49 & 12:46:
This human girl (who I think is one of their caretakers), knowing that Waldo is constantly swallowing random objects, calls him over. She looks into his stomach to see all the objects, and then dives in herself. There are a few seconds of her struggling in his stomach (which makes for really good belly bulges) before he spits her out, and then burps. The same thing basically repeats at at that second time I listed.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505177/s01_e18_ferals @ 16:01:
Waldo catches one of the other crocs in his mouth. He doesn't swallow him, but there are a few seconds of the croc's feet hanging out of Waldo's mouth and struggling before Waldo takes him out and then burps.

One of the other main crocs has an instance of vore
https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505173/s01_ ... toad_chaos @ 3:21:
Where he swallows a frog. There's no bulge or anything but we get some internals of the frog falling down the throat into the stomach.

Good work! I've been looking for these ever since I saw them on television 15 years ago.

Is there anywhere I can watch the full series? Tubitv doesn't work where I am.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:29 pm

I'm thought of watching The Owl House because I heard from many people that it was good. Before I do, understandably this is a strange questions to ask, but I would to ask to anyone who watched it is there any vore in this? If so, does have female pred vore and which episode had male pred vore, if one existed? Because I don't like male pred vore and would skip any episode entire if it have male pred.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:I'm thought of watching The Owl House because I heard from many people that it was good. Before I do, understandably this is a strange questions to ask, but I would to ask to anyone who watched it is there any vore in this? If so, does have female pred vore and which episode had male pred vore, if one existed? Because I don't like male pred vore and would skip any episode entire if it have male pred.

eda, eats squid demon after shrinks, and eats another demon gobling like thing when she is in were owl form, then reguigates as pellet later.

and female toothy fairy threatens eat main female lead.

So far most vore is female mostly.
brainstorm
???

Postby desdesdes » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:37 am

testuser wrote:
kdanielss wrote:
AquaticCitizen wrote:So there's this australian cartoon called crocadoos. There's this fat croc(adoo) named Waldo who eats objects constantly throughout the series. I'm not gonna list all the instances of object vore (since there are a LOT), but there are some instances of him swallowing other characters whole.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505194/s01_ ... se_machine @14:19:
He eats this trap with a chicken (who is one of the villains I guess) on it and gets a big stomach bulge. The chicken struggles a little, Waldo spits the chicken out, but still has a bulge from the trap.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505181/s01_ ... _explorers @ 8:49 & 12:46:
This human girl (who I think is one of their caretakers), knowing that Waldo is constantly swallowing random objects, calls him over. She looks into his stomach to see all the objects, and then dives in herself. There are a few seconds of her struggling in his stomach (which makes for really good belly bulges) before he spits her out, and then burps. The same thing basically repeats at at that second time I listed.

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505177/s01_e18_ferals @ 16:01:
Waldo catches one of the other crocs in his mouth. He doesn't swallow him, but there are a few seconds of the croc's feet hanging out of Waldo's mouth and struggling before Waldo takes him out and then burps.

One of the other main crocs has an instance of vore
https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/505173/s01_ ... toad_chaos @ 3:21:
Where he swallows a frog. There's no bulge or anything but we get some internals of the frog falling down the throat into the stomach.

Good work! I've been looking for these ever since I saw them on television 15 years ago.

Is there anywhere I can watch the full series? Tubitv doesn't work where I am.

You can find them in kimcartoon , but some episodes seem to have issue with audio. Still the nom scenes look and sound fine.
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Crocadoo

Im also adding up more scenes that i found, mostly also involving Waldo:

EP17 10:10 noms wombat (video freezes right after the nom, but it just gets spit out)
EP25 3:10 6:30 13:10 multiple noms, mostly on the bird
EP36 2:45 gulps fish (poor fish looked scared, still no mercy 8) )
EP39 22:42 gulps fish
EP40 8:55 more fish gulpin

Theres probably more but some videos have issues.
desdesdes
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:59 am

brainstorm wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:I'm thought of watching The Owl House because I heard from many people that it was good. Before I do, understandably this is a strange questions to ask, but I would to ask to anyone who watched it is there any vore in this? If so, does have female pred vore and which episode had male pred vore, if one existed? Because I don't like male pred vore and would skip any episode entire if it have male pred.

eda, eats squid demon after shrinks, and eats another demon gobling like thing when she is in were owl form, then reguigates as pellet later.

and female toothy fairy threatens eat main female lead.

So far most vore is female mostly.

Good to know. Thank you.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby camelo444 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:42 pm

I do not know if it has been posted but I found this animation of a son who never wanted to leave his mother and has lived in it ever since, in the second part of the animation a friend of the son will visit him and enter the mother’s uterus, some good belly scenes
https://www.facebook.com/ElAmbiaa/video ... 617028253/
camelo444
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heymanand » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Episode 4 of Close Enough has some quick snake vore. The husband becomes obsessed with pranking people to prove that he's not getting old. One of his pranks involves letting a bunch of snakes loose in a bar. He gets beaten up and kicked out for it. As he's sitting sadly outside the bar waiting for his wife, the door opens and all the snakes slither away, one of which has a comically large and detailed stomach bulge implying that it ate several of the people inside.
@ 3:36: https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Close-Enough/Episode-4?id=97758
Heymanand
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion