Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in movies

Postby Tai » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:40 pm

Also, I think it's appropiate I post this, because I think it's what got me into vore in the first place! :)

In Digimon, a digimon eats one of his servants that he feels his too incompetent. He chews up the poor thing. If I could find that, I'll post that asap. :D
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drac » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:54 am

Patrick Swayze gets eaten by a dragon at the end of a new Sci Fi channel movie called Dragon sword, which is a remake of the St. George legend where the dragon isn't killed. You just see him get snatched thoough, no graphic swallowing.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby I-Go » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:02 pm

There is a Television show called Monster Warriors where these four teens take on 1950-1970 Movie monsters who are brought to life by their creator, an insane movie director. Basically every episode, except a few of them, feature creatures that are preditory in nature. There are even episodes where innocent civilians are eaten alive but they get spit out later. Some of the creatures included a Lobster (eats a man in a Lobster suit but spits him out later), a butterfly (uses hallucinagetic pollen to attract victims) and the season finale involved giant frogs (the size of two hummers one on top of each other)
I-Go
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ephriam » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:34 am

I-Go wrote:There is a Television show called Monster Warriors where these four teens take on 1950-1970 Movie monsters who are brought to life by their creator, an insane movie director.

Is there's any other kind?
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:20 am

Anyone mentioned SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron yet? There's two episodes with some vore in them:

Episode 2: The Giant Bacteria - Big, ugly purple bacteria monsters eat a cow and a whole subway train full of passengers, and (maybe) a scientist named Dr. Zyme(although this is debatable).

Episode 12: Enter the Madkat - Shapeshifting jester baddie Madkat turns into a giant skyscraper with his face on the front, and swallows Razor, going, "Mmm, tasty!"
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby Rucknir » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:19 am

The new Helio phone commercial features two guys talking about the features of their phones when a a woman comes up and complents them on their fish than their phones. They question why she called them phones and she's swallowed whole by a whale that had been swimming around in the background.
Rucknir
New to the forum

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:34 am

well what realy got me in to vore was a cupple of the Tells of the Crypt their was a cupple moives specles and a cupple Regular shows that had some vore in them
the frist one i can't rember the name cuse i was like five or six at the time i watched it a,l i can rember was a nice maw shot of a well and two guys driving in two it
Second was a nother that i fail to name it had impilded vore in when a girl was setting in a tank of stomach acid and the Ring master was pulling things out of it a bubble poped and you hurd a Baby crying thinks it name was Freek show or carnvle of horrors or somthing like that
third was Bordello of blood vampric vore but vore none the less
if i can think of any more i'll let you all know
Epsilon_Dark
---

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:03 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Anyone mentioned SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron yet? There's two episodes with some vore in them:

Episode 2: The Giant Bacteria - Big, ugly purple bacteria monsters eat a cow and a whole subway train full of passengers, and (maybe) a scientist named Dr. Zyme(although this is debatable).

Episode 12: Enter the Madkat - Shapeshifting jester baddie Madkat turns into a giant skyscraper with his face on the front, and swallows Razor, going, "Mmm, tasty!"

There's a lot of hints at vore in the Swat Kats.

In episode 13: Katastrophe, a big green thing eats two gaurds with Dr. Viper saying "Now that you had your dinner."

In Action Leagues Now, I think that's what it's called, one of the toys uses a hotdog bun as a disguse but ends up getting eaten.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby TheCreeper » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:14 am

SPOILER for anyone who watches this show, but I doubt anyone does other then my sad self so forget I said that anyways.

Anywho, the disney toon show "W.I.T.C.H" had a vore scene in it's latest episode and was actually the big "shocker" of the season.

This big ass naga like demonic snake character called Sedrick ate his human master, Phobos, head first and although it was pretty quick, I'm sure there's quite a few people who'd enjoy it.

It happens at the very end of the episode and he does it to get more power from his master. I don't recall the title of the episode off my head but if anyone's interesting in looking around for it, I can post a reply with the title.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SonicE5 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:02 am

In The Super Mario Bos. Super Show!,in the episode 20,00 Koopas Under The Sea,there is fake vore were Koopa has his sub that looks like a monster eat them and Koopa says something and Mario says "Did the monster swallo you too?"
This signature hasnt been edited in years.... UNSTIL NOW!
SonicE5
Participator

Re:

Postby Zombie00 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:43 pm

I um... Have tons of Vore videos. I'll check out the media section and see what I have that's not there.
Waiting to claim your SOUL
Zombie00
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby SonicE5 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:14 pm

I forgot about the part in Super Mario World the cartoon series;in the episode 'Mama Luigi',Yoshi swallows Mario whole.It showed inside Yoshi,but it was pitch black.In Snakes On A Plane,later on(*spoiler*)a python nearly swallows a guy whole after squeezing him to death.
This signature hasnt been edited in years.... UNSTIL NOW!
SonicE5
Participator

Postby Ephriam » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:19 am

Well, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet - but if it hasn't, it's high time:

That Cadbury ad with the chocolate surfer teasing the shark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo2wRvJ04ss#

Apparently everyone else has ID'd it as vore but us - even the guy who posted the video mentions it.

Also, some of the comments are pretty funny/retarded. But, oddly enough, that wasn't the first time I've seen the commerical interpreted as racist narrative. Including this cute thread.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Conn » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:30 am

Music Video by a band by the name of Kasabian where at times you get the first person view of the pred (a flying shark) any vores implied or offscreen but its very nicely done I think. Oh and if the vid is removed the songs called Cutt Off should be easy enough to find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heUl_luvSZk
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gamera » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:16 pm

Random youtube poster wrote:Some sort of odd vore fetish involved or something...

Hmm... He knows too much, I say he has to be a vore or at least in a fetish thats along side it.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ephriam » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 am

Gamera wrote:
Random youtube poster wrote:Some sort of odd vore fetish involved or something...

Hmm... He knows too much, I say he has to be a vore or at least in a fetish thats along side it.

Haha, yeah, that's probably true. The only people who know about weird internet fetishes are those who spent time looking for the ones that they're into. People try to make it seem intellectual by claiming it's an appreciation of dark humour, I think it's just an excuse to get near all the freakiness in hopes that you find your secret goldmine.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:09 pm

There's a movie from the Masters of Horror series named Fairhaired Child, near the end there's a scene where the Fairhaired Child, as it's called, I believe, is ripping the intestines out of one of the characters and, I think eating them...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:20 am

In the movie "The Beatles Yellow Submarine", while traveling to Pepperland on the Yellow Submarine, the Beatles and the admiral encounter a creature which eats things with its... um... nose...? I think? It's quite difficult to tell... It has a long horn-like object on its face[the instrument, not the pointy thing ;p] which it uses to suck things in, which it does to a few different creatures, and then to the Submarine as well. Afterwards, it gets kinda strange, the creature does the same to the world, and then to itself, sending the Submarine and its inhabitants to Nowhere
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby I-Go » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:27 am

On episode 15 of Ghost Hunt, there is a dominant spirit in the school full of summoned spirits who is devouring/absorbing weaker spirits, including the ghost of a student who committed suicide in blob like fashion
I-Go
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lokisblade » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:43 am

hey guys im new here and love cgi clips bit i can only get 1s that go for about 2 secs to 5 :roll:
U guys said that u are adding media where are they put (soz noob alert)
Lokisblade
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion