Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby SeeD1985 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:21 am

Okay, a very stupid question since I'm new to this site.
Where can I view the full movie list that Eka created? Or will it only be accessible when it's finished?
SeeD1985
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:42 am

right as your a new joined i wont eat you for that ^^, simeply use the toolbar on the top that says archives and then scroll down to media

or if your not on firefox its near enough the same thing, click on the gallary/archieve button and go to media.. i think, i havnt used internet exploer for this site in a good while

hope that helps
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby jake16 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:28 am

i watch a simpsons episode in it that vore it was homer eats a blob from space then cant stop eating and ends up eaqting the cat and allmost eatin bart this episode contains three types of vore soft vore giant vore and blob vore its an episode worth seeing if ytou would like to see it could up load it for you when i get a chance it was like one of the new treehouse of horror episodes
jake16
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Skeiron » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:21 pm

http://videodragonball.blogspot.com/sea ... 20Sub-None

Not really vore but near enough to post, its about halfway, Goku in his ape form tries to swallow Bulma
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby sampson » Sat May 19, 2007 4:25 pm

I remember a movie that its macro micro vore and crush the name is TAG and I have part of it on my comp.

You can see there a person climb up a huge woman while she is sleeping then she wake up and swallow him. And there is some more after.

And I only got the first part
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Re:

Postby mdbear84 » Sun May 20, 2007 1:30 am

your lucky your new, otherwise, someone would most likely bodyslam you for that one.

The whole vid is in the acharvies. Be warned, it's a big file and takes a while to load. to find this, just fallow Umiriko instructions 3 posts above yours.
mdbear84
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun May 20, 2007 2:36 pm

I saw a movie a while back Grim Prarie Tales (I think ) that had UB in it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Spirited Away

Postby bighead » Tue May 22, 2007 3:37 pm

How can anyone forget Spirited Away. At one part she lets a giant blob creature wearing a mask into the bath house. When she refuses money from it, it gets angry and begins to eat random people. It spits them all out again later though. Haven't seen the whole movie but have seen that part sort of on youtube.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Thu May 24, 2007 3:20 am

Alien Incursion: There's a scene where a man named Trey[Tray? Trae? Something like that] is saving a woman from one of the larger lizard-like aliens and gets knocked back by its tail, and then quickly swallowed... Not the greatest, but still vore :p
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:52 am

has this been posted?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rokCC2Z7vak

about just after 7 mins into this billy and mandy ep a slug monster eats a number of other undead/monsters whole :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re: Vore in movies

Postby Collin » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:06 pm

This whole topic may be under "Spoiler Warnings" but I'm just going to add another one here for good measure.

*SPOILER*

In the Stephen King novel "Lisey's Story" the main, human villain is swallowed, in a very horrific manner, by a giant, seeming endless, worm-like monstrocity and apparently is doomed to spend eternity screaming in some sort of abyss like void inside the creature's body. :evil: Very freaky.
LOOK... it's a thing!
Collin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sereno_Orenov » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:51 pm

Seems like y'alls have most of it covered...
BUT...

You all seem to be forgetting all the classic movies...
Before color...

THE BLACK AND WHITE REALM...

Try the original Hercules movies, and old junk like that.
The ones based on old mythology have alot of vore involved.

There is my input. Enjoy!

ROCK OUT WITH YA COCK OUT! 8)
Sereno Zukovski Orenov
Sereno_Orenov
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Maybe they have already been posted but i can say them in case they weren't.

Hercules(Cartoon:Disney): In a scene of the movie, Hercules must face an Hydra and he's swallowed whole, you can even see a bulge in the Hydra's throat.

Finding Nemo: Marlin and Dory are swallowed whole by a pelican and you can see the inside of the throat.

The ant bully: The main character is swallowed whole by a frog and you see inside the stomach.

The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy: In the episode : Irwin gets a clue... Irwin got swallowed by a blob-like monster and you can see in the stomach.

Komodo vs. Cobra: There is (I think) 8 vore scene because 8 persons get eaten by the komodo dragon or the cobra.

Well, i think this is all i remember. Good luck on finding others
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:38 pm

I found some more...:

Aladin (The serie): I don't know the episode name but there is a big sand monster that eats Jasmine in it.

Video game: Paper mario 64: In a scene Mario enters a whale insides to help it find something in its intestine

Shaolin Showdown: In episode 24: Enter the dragon: Dojo, the dragon, grow to giant size and a second head pop on his shoulder. He turns baddy and eats everyone, later, they try to find a way to get out of his stomach.

Tom and Jerry: In an episode with Robin Hood, Jerry and another mouse try to get the key to free Robin Hood from Tom. Tom swallows the key and the other mouse go in his stomach to take it back. But the rope break and the mouse got stuck in to stomach. Later, Tom drink alot of wine and the mouse drink it all to not drown and is drunk when it got out of Tom.

I like cartoon vore so it's why i mostly post them. I hope it will help.

See ya later.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmaZW6ZN42E

I found this little gem on youtube and I doubt it's here. The song might not be to everyones liking, but lots of vore material in it. Mouths, throats, hungry plants, weird bunny and deer. Variouse other such things ^_^ enjoy.
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re:

Postby chas1123 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:13 am

The Host had some vore scenes in it but the Creeping Terror and Little Shop of Horrors are on the top of my list.
chas1123
New to the forum

Postby Mometsu » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:42 am

There's a dragonball z episode where a pink dragon thing swallows some eggs, almost swallows videl and later almost swallows master roshi. The episode is 224 find the dragonballs. It's apparently quite rare cause i cant even find it on Youtube i did however find the full episode on megaupload, it's only about 30 MB and uses the realplayer codec. For those interested here's the link http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=AGDCJMLX
Mometsu
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:09 pm

I saw it this morning, it's in the serie: Tom and Jerry Tales. The name of the episode is: Tom, dragon hunter(Maybe slayer).

The story is that the king offer Tom a bigger job that chasing Jerry, he needs to go kill a dragon or he will become a mere servant. He walk to the cavern and Jerry follows him. They enter and Tom doesn't find the dragon. He finally starts to run after Jerry and almost hit the sleeping dragon in the face. Jerry wants to cause trouble so he wakes the dragon that quickly become angry after tom.

Tom tries to run, but the dragon stomp him, chnging him in a can of cat-food. The dragon take him in his paw and starts to open the can with his claw. He drops Tom in his mouth and gulps him whole. :gulp:

But he wasn't swallowed yet, he was hanging after his uvula, but quickly fall because of a fireball tied to the dragon uvula. When he lands in the stomach, the fireball bonks everywhere in the stomach and land in Tom mouth. He notices that it was the dragon fire-breath and breath it in the dragon stomach walls.

Outside, the dragon feels it and coughs Tom's out and Tom tries to dominate the dragon with his new fire-breathing power.

It really worth the sight for those who like cartoon vore and dragon vore and inside stomach scene. I quickly loved it when i saw the beggining of the episode, i was hoping so much that the dragon would swallows Tom or Jerry whole and he did. (If i see him, i'll thank him and ask him to swallow me too. :-D )

Anyway, i would really love to see it again because i don't find it on youtube or anywhere else. Please put it in the media, i would like so much to see it again and again.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tril » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 pm

The episode is "Fire Breathing Tomcat"
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am

Ah thanks, it will maybe helps me to find it. If they don't put it on the media list, can someone tells me where i can see the whole episode or just the scene when Tom is eaten? I would really appreciate it.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion