Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Forget it. Nepenthes has no vore in it at all
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:49 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:Forget it. Nepenthes has no vore in it at all

Wait really? What happens then?
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:26 am

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:Forget it. Nepenthes has no vore in it at all

Wait really? What happens then?
It's kind of hard to tell. It's one of those abstract symbolic type short films. But no one gets eaten
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Currently in Dragonfable, there is a Halloween 2018 event that deals with candies eating humans in a guro context. The Hero of Dragonfable then goes around freeing the humans from the candies! :gulp:
Attachments
Vore backfire.jpg
The Hero learns about humans being eaten by candies
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby brainstorm » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 pm

About nephenthes thats why said for anybody wait till got blu ray before bought into it, to be certain but seems 1dvsbastard beat me to it i guess see what talking about in few days for 2nd opionion.

Odd as reviews indicate tristan risks character devours the other, by what said but maybe just blowing smoke up people asses get em to buy the short, it happens.

Sorry if gave anybodies hopes up, but i at least clairfy when get short myself.

On another note they was small vore scene in chilling tales, of sabrina ep 1 at end, sabrina set upon in some hay stack maze by this agile ghoul, that almost comes close killing her luckly salem who very different in this tale shape shifts into some suped up huge ass panther, and nails it and eats off screen, by time sabrina comes around check, on what happen see salem who finishing eating it with nothing but clothes left of the thing

happens around 55 min mark i think? or little before that.

I not watched more eps but it's pretty cool series very reminscient of buffy the vampire series.
brainstorm
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:21 am

I actually streamed Nepenthes online, so it only cost $5 CAD
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:45 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:I actually streamed Nepenthes online, so it only cost $5 CAD

Got a link?

And is it at least scary? Still a horror fan, so even if there's no vore, greatly interested to see what sort of shenanigans go about in the short.
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Got a link?

And is it at least scary? Still a horror fan, so even if there's no vore, greatly interested to see what sort of shenanigans go about in the short.
Trust me, it's very anti climactic
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:47 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:

Got a link?

Trust me, it's very anti climactic

It seems, 1dvsbastard is right, this movie is let down, tristan risk doesn't even appear in short as advertised, only on a phone photo, they is some implied digestion, some reamains in a room, appears be some kinda sentient plant that lures people inside once they do its, stomach srecretions begin slowly stick to prey and slowly digestion them leaving nothing but bones she sees remains of clothes, and bones laying all over the floor.

This not shown in any detail except girl she enters room secretions dripping on her begining slowly digest body, as vines or stuff start cover her body then just ends abruptly, plant making another inquirely on online dating service during her moans and screams off screen.

Basically implied vore, but not shown, in any details seems, most reviews are false advertisment, it happens sorry get anybodies hopes up.

Stay away, thats my biggest advice it's let down.
brainstorm
???

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:14 pm

brainstorm wrote:
It seems, 1dvsbastard is right, this movie is let down, tristan risk doesn't even appear in short as advertised, only on a phone photo, they is some implied digestion, some reamains in a room, appears be some kinda sentient plant that lures people inside once they do its, stomach srecretions begin slowly stick to prey and slowly digestion them leaving nothing but bones she sees remains of clothes, and bones laying all over the floor.

This not shown in any detail except girl she enters room secretions dripping on her begining slowly digest body, as vines or stuff start cover her body then just ends abruptly, plant making another inquirely on online dating service during her moans and screams off screen.

Basically implied vore, but not shown, in any details seems, most reviews are false advertisment, it happens sorry get anybodies hopes up.

Stay away, thats my biggest advice it's let down.

Thanks for the description, this gives a better picture of what the short entails. Shame it doesn't have what was promised, suppose I shouldn't be too surprised with how their other works are. Their horror short "Man with the Rabbit Mask" was a goofy, clunky mess despite the reviews praising it for being so derivative and junk.
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 am

Believe or not, the chilling tales of sabrina on netflix has some good vore scenes at least 3.

1 already mentioned with salem, in ep 1, where salem transforms into some giant panther and pounces on a ghouls that chases after sabrina, and devours it completely off screen, around, 55 min mark.

Ep 7, has hard vore scene.

Spoiler: show
where at 50 min mark, mutliple people devour 1 girls body, in ravenous display it's very hard vorish kinda sacrificial offering, after she slits her throat.

ep 10 has full same size vore scene, female on male, however warn you guys its pretty much like venom scene at end movie where venom opens wide eats guy whole but don't show it other open wide coming down on the guy, it's very similar in way it's presented.

At very end of ep, mary wardwell sabrina's teacher reveals she actually madame satan, aka lilith, who has extreme hatred for men, after which she reveals true form after she peals face off revealing beastly demonic face to this guy tied to a chair, who shits pants she grins at him, then gets all ferorcious,opening maw wide she comes down on him devours him completely.

Unforuanatley cuts with her back to normal standing chewing up last of him in mouth, licking her fingers, making jokes about it, before she comments on her plot.

Again its not shown, in detail her eating guy, just shows opening maw monsterously wide then lunges at him then see aftermath, just like final vore scene in venom.
brainstorm
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:12 am

brainstorm wrote:Believe or not, the chilling tales of sabrina on netflix has some good vore scenes at least 3.

1 already mentioned with salem, in ep 1, where salem transforms into some giant panther and pounces on a ghouls that chases after sabrina, and devours it completely off screen, around, 55 min mark.

Ep 7, has hard vore scene.

where at 50 min mark, mutliple people devour 1 girls body, in ravenous display it's very hard vorish kinda sacrificial offering, after she slits her throat.

ep 10 has full same size vore scene, female on male, however warn you guys its pretty much like venom scene at end movie where venom opens wide eats guy whole but don't show it other open wide coming down on the guy, it's very similar in way it's presented.

At very end of ep, mary wardwell sabrina's teacher reveals she actually madame satan, aka lilith, who has extreme hatred for men, after which she reveals true form after she peals face off revealing beastly demonic face to this guy tied to a chair, who shits pants she grins at him, then gets all ferorcious,opening maw wide she comes down on him devours him completely.

Unforuanatley cuts with her back to normal standing chewing up last of him in mouth, licking her fingers, making jokes about it, before she comments on her plot.

Again its not shown, in detail her eating guy, just shows opening maw monsterously wide then lunges at him then see aftermath, just like final vore scene in venom.
She doesn't swallow him. You can see his legs on the floor
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks to Bright's direction I was able to uncover a vore scene from long ago I saw. https://youtu.be/cLFqi6k9tY0?t=151
Transformation F/M It's a pity can't see rest or likely edited out cause of reasons but I seem to remember her turn back to normal and rubbing her belly.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby RedBoggle » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:05 pm

smallpeter wrote:Thanks to Bright's direction I was able to uncover a vore scene from long ago I saw. https://youtu.be/cLFqi6k9tY0?t=151
Transformation F/M It's a pity can't see rest or likely edited out cause of reasons but I seem to remember her turn back to normal and rubbing her belly.

It's from the show Poltergeist: The Legacy and in the episode "Dream Lover", episode 51 of the series, s03e07.
I found a video professing to be it, but there's popups when you try to play it. They stop after a little while, but the video lags as it plays. If you wanna verrify it for yourselves and can account for these measures, here it is:
https://povwideo.cc/jmshpul6856t
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:51 pm

RedBoggle wrote:
smallpeter wrote:Thanks to Bright's direction I was able to uncover a vore scene from long ago I saw. https://youtu.be/cLFqi6k9tY0?t=151

It's from the show Poltergeist: The Legacy and in the episode "Dream Lover", episode 51 of the series, s03e07.
I found a video professing to be it, but there's popups when you try to play it. They stop after a little while, but the video lags as it plays. If you wanna verrify it for yourselves and can account for these measures, here it is:
https://povwideo.cc/jmshpul6856t

Got it working. It seemed the belly pat might have been my immigration maybe not Sky was known to remove a lot after initial viewings. Anyways the name I got was Cattius I think it's a reference to an early version of a succubus. Anyways there isn't any other scenes just a nude sex scene (was actually surprised how I nearly saw that) Also be aware the link is in a different language but you get the gist of things. The Cattius does attempt to snake on the main character even stating she's done so with thousands of others.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Eznam » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:36 am

https://youtu.be/g950xhhK8JI?t=48 Hamston from Overwatch. Animated by Dopatwo
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shade » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:35 am

So I've been seeing people on reddit say that The Nutcracker & The Four Realms has a scene of 'pretend vore'. Has anyone here seen the movie?
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby bathroombuddy23 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:51 pm

I just found a new, HD version of this 1999 Vespa commercial where King Kong eats a woman. Thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it, or anyone who wants a better quality version.

https://youtu.be/xI-b5xhVCgE
bathroombuddy23
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 am

bathroombuddy23 wrote:I just found a new, HD version of this 1999 Vespa commercial where King Kong eats a woman. Thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it, or anyone who wants a better quality version.

https://youtu.be/xI-b5xhVCgE

Thanks for the Improved Quality :)
Boundy22
Participator

Postby twlightking » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:03 am

now if this isnt pre vore i don't know what is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrE0D2iV4AAwbbO.jpg

people in the tweet where this came from were already making jokes about it eating her anyways.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion