Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Voratron » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Yes! Battle Team Lakers is it. Thanks so much man.
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Don't know if it counts as media nor if someone already mentioned here but I just finished the Book "World of Warcraft: Dawn of the aspects"

I don't even liked it that much, I think there are a lot of better Warcraft Books out there but it contains a surprisingly great amout of vorish scenes so its worth a read for you Warcraft fans I guess :) I dont want to spoil too much of the plot, its basically a big dragon who swallowes other dragons alive while getting bigger and bigger in the process.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby fakerandomthing » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Trollfacegesicht wrote:I dont want to spoil too much of the plot, its basically a big dragon who swallowes other dragons alive while getting bigger and bigger in the process.

You can spoil it. Put it all in spoiler tags.
fakerandomthing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 am

This isn't a vore scene, just a throw-away comment, but in an episode of iZombie the character Ravi (the chief examiner for the morgue) was at a crime scene talking to the detective Clive about how his prefered way to die by being ingested by a whale, so a closet voraphile maybe?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:16 pm

So I think this video was recommended to me by Youtube, and clickbaited me via wolves with bulgy bellies in the thumbnail. It's a compilation of 3 episodes from a cartoon for -5 year olds, all classic stories with vore. If we ignore the fact that the wolves are literally possessed fursuits because cartoon biology, dis fun stuff.

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Tgut » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby x9comega » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:16 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:So I think this video was recommended to me by Youtube, and clickbaited me via wolves with bulgy bellies in the thumbnail. It's a compilation of 3 episodes from a cartoon for -5 year olds, all classic stories with vore. If we ignore the fact that the wolves are literally possessed fursuits because cartoon biology, dis fun stuff.

I don't know if this makes me 'that guy' but jeez... "The first brother built a house of straw cause it was the easiest thing to do" based on that it wound up looking like, I would say keeping it upright while building it would be rather difficult. "The second pig was lazy so he built a house of wood cause all he needed was nails and a hammer" WHAT?! So building a WHOLE HOUSE out of wood is the LAZY option? And then the third pigs house seems ot have a wooden door! It's just the wolf kept attacking the wall instead of the door, cause he's the worst wolf who's ever wolfed.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:33 am

x9comega wrote:I don't know if this makes me 'that guy' but jeez... "The first brother built a house of straw cause it was the easiest thing to do" based on that it wound up looking like, I would say keeping it upright while building it would be rather difficult. "The second pig was lazy so he built a house of wood cause all he needed was nails and a hammer" WHAT?! So building a WHOLE HOUSE out of wood is the LAZY option? And then the third pigs house seems ot have a wooden door! It's just the wolf kept attacking the wall instead of the door, cause he's the worst wolf who's ever wolfed.

If I'm not mistaken, these stories were written over than a century ago. Back then social focuses were somewhat different, and a lot of these feel a lot like propaganda for various ideas:

#1: If your parents tell you to walk down a path, don't set one foot off of the road, or something horrible will happen! Mindlessly listen to your parents, no exceptions.

#2: Always be hard working, otherwise you will regret it! If you build a house of straw or wood you are lazy and will be punished, work your ass off to make one out of brick and only then you'll not be a failure at life.

#3: Kinda the same as #1, though the idea is promoted somewhat more reasonably here I think.

Funny how, granted I love the idea of being prey for wolves and have since my childhood, these stories would only make me feel like doing the opposite of what they preach :P Stray off the path and you'll end up in a wolf's belly? Heck yes!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Boo54000 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Don't know if someone already post it here, but Draegast made a video that is clearly vore related : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDI4OOr3Nto
It's both funny and disturbing, and I never heard of the artist either before :/
Boo54000
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:If I'm not mistaken, these stories were written over than a century ago. Back then social focuses were somewhat different, and a lot of these feel a lot like propaganda for various ideas:

#1: If your parents tell you to walk down a path, don't set one foot off of the road, or something horrible will happen! Mindlessly listen to your parents, no exceptions.

At the same time, it also tells you to be wary of strangers, not give them personal info and trusting them easily. Which defeat itself in most re-telling of the story since they decide to kill off the wolf. Don't trust strangers or else you will be mildly uncomfortable momentarily and then the bad evil stranger will be punished, yaay! Lesson learned?
Kitsouille
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 am

Kitsouille wrote:At the same time, it also tells you to be wary of strangers, not give them personal info and trusting them easily. Which defeat itself in most re-telling of the story since they decide to kill off the wolf. Don't trust strangers or else you will be mildly uncomfortable momentarily and then the bad evil stranger will be punished, yaay! Lesson learned?

Haha... that's true too! That is, for the original version of Red Riding Hood. I already posted about this once, but the version I was read in my childhood actually ends differently: The hunter finds the wolf after he eats everyone, but simply decides to walk away and leave them in his belly for some reason, meaning Red and grandma are never saved! Don't know who had the idea to make this edit, but I approve of it :D

The one with the mother and 7 goats is also different, though in a much more grimdark way: After the wolf breaks in and catches the 7 goat babies, he beheads them and puts their decapitated heads in front of the window to fool their mother, who from a distance believes they are waiting for her by the window but once she enters she finds that all of her kids are dead. Yes, I kid you not... I remember it clearly from when I was read this long ago :P If anyone tried making a kids story like this today, the SJW's would probably blow the world up... it was exciting to read a few weird things like this as a child, even if as disturbing and unpleasant in this one case.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:49 am

Kanna eating anything that fits in her mouth.
(Let's make her giant!)
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby twlightking » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:At the same time, it also tells you to be wary of strangers, not give them personal info and trusting them easily. Which defeat itself in most re-telling of the story since they decide to kill off the wolf. Don't trust strangers or else you will be mildly uncomfortable momentarily and then the bad evil stranger will be punished, yaay! Lesson learned?

Haha... that's true too! That is, for the original version of Red Riding Hood. I already posted about this once, but the version I was read in my childhood actually ends differently: The hunter finds the wolf after he eats everyone, but simply decides to walk away and leave them in his belly for some reason, meaning Red and grandma are never saved! Don't know who had the idea to make this edit, but I approve of it :D

The one with the mother and 7 goats is also different, though in a much more grimdark way: After the wolf breaks in and catches the 7 goat babies, he beheads them and puts their decapitated heads in front of the window to fool their mother, who from a distance believes they are waiting for her by the window but once she enters she finds that all of her kids are dead. Yes, I kid you not... I remember it clearly from when I was read this long ago :P If anyone tried making a kids story like this today, the SJW's would probably blow the world up... it was exciting to read a few weird things like this as a child, even if as disturbing and unpleasant in this one case.

i've never heard that version of the goat story. damn

but really alot of the classic fairy tales were alot darker when they were first written and then toned down in recent years for whatever reason.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moonlightshadow » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:52 am

Wolfwood wrote:

Kanna eating anything that fits in her mouth.
(Let's make her giant!)

Anime left a few things out...
http://mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san ... 2/v2/c16/6
http://mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san ... /v2/c16/10
http://mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san ... /v2/c16/11
http://mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san ... /v2/c16/12
They actually scaled down her appetite~
And anime didn't even get to dragon noted for being big eater.

I would almost dare to say that we don't even need to make Kanna giant... she looks like a honest hammerspace pred~
...And even if not... something tells me that she is in her homeworld menace to fey and other fairyfolk.
Moonlightshadow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:15 am

Well when they run into monsters from her world blending in at Comiket, they run when learning that Tohru is a dragon.
Instead of trying to claim she'd never eat them or anything she tries to justify it by saying it's survival of the fittest.

I guess seeing as they're dragons it's only natural :p
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:27 pm

im hoping there's some actual good dragon vore in this series and not just more stupid anime girl vore pandering, i need some more decent dragon vore in my life
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:44 pm

one of the villains in the 2016 suicide squad movie, incubus, who is possesing a guy, absorbs a total of 4 people(his host, a bystander, a cop and a subway worker) in a subway by piercing them with his alien tentacles and pulling them into his body, wich then forms a bulging cocoon around him from wich he emerges shortly after in his real form
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NightWolf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 am

There will clearly be vore in 'Kong: Skull Island' based on a recent TV spot:
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby Moonlightshadow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:11 am

Did someone asked for dragon vore?
http://drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=11680
...Sure that dragon is made from stone but there is fleshy summoner inside that is suspected about being abomination.
Moonlightshadow
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 am

My little witch academia.

ep 8

around 16:57

okay after some adventures inside sucy's core consciousness or being, a monsterous side of her is created, which proceed start consuming and absorbing every other side of her and everything else, it revealed some what phyiscal representation of madness.

Anyways, from here on in this thing tries devour everything.

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Little-Witch- ... ?id=134622
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion