Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun May 27, 2018 12:57 am

The one and only. I created a new website to post all the best vore videos until voretube comes back
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arkain » Sun May 27, 2018 12:58 am

Went to see Solo. Excellent movie. Great maw shots of a giant octopus type creature some good tentacle grab attempts at the Millennium Falcon. That gives you a good idea just how big the creature was. :-D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby jaykayeight » Sun May 27, 2018 5:00 am

I just stumbled over this book after reading about a guy that was halfway swallowed by a hippo. I hope its ok to post books here as well. I haven't found an explicit literature thread. This story seems to be more endo but I am curious and just wanted to share the link:

http://zouchmagazine.com/book-review-no ... -a-hippo/#
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AquaticCitizen » Sun May 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Ok so I don't know who has been keeping up with this-

But you know the anime show on Netflix called Aggretsuko? Well, one of the voice actors in that show, specifically for this hyena character called Haida-

Recently discovered vore. He posted it on twitter-

https://twitter.com/benjamindiskin/status/992641521668186112?lang=en

Of course, just your normal "Ewww vore" type of thing. So, later, he posted this-

https://twitter.com/benjamindiskin/status/992850628052377600

And, of course, the internet being as it is and people on furaffinity seeing that, someone made this animation using sound clips from the show (and the animation looks spot on)

So ta-dahhhh here it is:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27459222/

Scott apparently replied to it, but the only evidence I can find of him doing so is this-

So there is your update on the subject. You can find a couple videos online memeing this. So yeah.

EDIT:
Found the tweets. Here ya go.

https://twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/995449188895739904
https://twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/995454157875130368
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 28, 2018 4:38 am

Basically there is a modern reboot of "Garfield's Nine Lives" by Boom Studios, where in his 7th life, Garfield was a lab-experiment (ordinary ginger tabby) by a mad scientist and his university-student assistant. Garfield was injected with a radiation-green serum that made him into a gigantic monstrous feline with glowing green eyes, giant fangs and roared loudly in the assistant's face, much to the assistant's shock... The assistant thought that the monster cat was going to eat him!

After some coaxing and pettings and being fed full-cream milk, the monstrous Garfield turned back to normal after the serum wore off. :| Then the mad scientist came back in and injected Garfield with a double dosage of the green serum, which made the lab-assistant run out the door in sheer horror... It is not shown what happened to the scientist, but judging from the roaring noises and horrific screaming of the scientist afterwards, my guess is that the lab-sized monster tabby Garfield devoured the scientist whole! :gulp:

And as to how I came to describe the comic in great detail? I bought that comic! :-D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am

There is some vacuum vore at the end of Every Dog Ever:

*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am

Fox girl swallows a snake yokai whole in Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki chapter 77.
(Just mentioned off screen, but shown in the after page you get in most manga chapters.)
Attachments
E23.jpg
E26.jpg
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Char89 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm not sure if this was already posted but in the short film "Cuckoo" there's a cuckoo bird in the cuckoo clock who fends off against a cat clock who recently ate a mouse clock.

I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm

anyonarex wrote:
Jormungandr wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3U5-_Z7pYw

wolf devour horse : 15:24

That was a really good scene, permanent too from the looks of things. Is there an english version availble/can someone translate real quick what the wolf says afterwards? Would be interesting to understand the dialogue. :p

Sorry to bump this old message, but I've been trying to find out more about the dialogue and stuff. Sadly, as someone else pointed out, all the sites that have the movie with English subs are sign-up only and very sketchy. However, Google Images shows an official tie-in app that presents the movie in storybook form with some games afterwards, one of which involves dressing up the (very perturbed) horse. The games evidently take place after the movie, so... Fatal with regeneration by cartoon magic? 8O I mean, I'm down for that, tbh, but I'm seriously curious about the dialogue. It'd answer a whole lot if we had that English subbed version somewhere safe.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby mojokingbee1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Tiger traps rabbit in bubble and eats him. ...almost. At 4:04
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:25 am

Dillon gets inside the Deathgrock in Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:53 pm

So, just got back from seeing Jurassic World 2. There is plenty of vore in it. From the new dino and classic ones. There are a few on screen scenes and some of screen. Sadly no belly bulge on the indo raptor. Even though their bloody well should have been as there is a same-size almost scene. But, don't get your hopes up for the story here. So many stupid moments in the film. But, there are some good vore moments to make up to it if you like your monster vore!
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:So, just got back from seeing Jurassic World 2. There is plenty of vore in it. From the new dino and classic ones. There are a few on screen scenes and some of screen. Sadly no belly bulge on the indo raptor. Even though their bloody well should have been as there is a same-size almost scene. But, don't get your hopes up for the story here. So many stupid moments in the film. But, there are some good vore moments to make up to it if you like your monster vore!

Give me the details on who get eaten and how
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battleaxevladitor » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:26 am

That would pretty much spoil the movie.
Battleaxevladitor
New to the forum

Postby Boundy22 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:41 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:So, just got back from seeing Jurassic World 2. There is plenty of vore in it. From the new dino and classic ones. There are a few on screen scenes and some of screen. Sadly no belly bulge on the indo raptor. Even though their bloody well should have been as there is a same-size almost scene. But, don't get your hopes up for the story here. So many stupid moments in the film. But, there are some good vore moments to make up to it if you like your monster vore!

Any Females got eaten ?
Boundy22
Participator

Postby DrachenFyr » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 am

I wrote up a more in-detail vore report on Jurassic World 2, it has a few minor spoilers but nothing you should worry about really:

Spoiler: show
The only clean vore is the one you've already seen, the Mosasaurus one from the trailer:

The shot holds for longer than it did in the trailer though, you see that maw get pretty close. The Mosa isn't in the rest of the film except for a quick shot at the end, the wave clip that was also in the trailers.

The other vore is hard vore. Someone's ripped in two like in The Lost World (it pretty much is a callback to that scene) and the Indoraptor rips someone's arm off and gulps it down. It lifts its head up as it swallows and I'm pretty sure there's a bulge there, maybe a swallow sound too but the cinema's audio was awful.

For the maws...kinda disappointing. There's your general far away roars and one or two quick shots where you can see their throat, but eh. The last film was better. There is one notable scene though where a Triceratops licks Owen/Pratt's face, there's an up close shot of its slobbery tongue so that's somewhat redeemable. Nothing on the level of the Gyrosphere scene though.

In short, don't get your hopes up. I don't know what film the other person watched, since this one probably has the least amount of vore of the entire Jurassic franchise.

Boundy22 wrote:Any Females got eaten ?

No females, nope.
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am

If you want Jurassic vore, this is as close as we'll get til next movie
(person gulped 30 seconds into video.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VLEy9Kz6js
While it belongs in the vore in video games topic, it's pretty relevant to current discussion.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Char89 wrote:I'm not sure if this was already posted but in the short film "Cuckoo" there's a cuckoo bird in the cuckoo clock who fends off against a cat clock who recently ate a mouse clock.

Aww, Kitty. :( Hopefully the owner sticks new batteries in him and he can learn to get along with the others!
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:32 pm

A bit of a stretch, but in the third episode of the second season, there's a couple of deities that are implied to eat people.

Also, the dog is being annoying and put into a pitcher plant. (It's released afterwards.)
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/hoozu ... ish-subbed
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CreativeWriter » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Don't know if anyone mentioned it before, but there are two Courage the Cowardly Dog episodes featuring cooking vore:

Cajun Granny Stew: Courage tries to save Muriel from a fox who wants to cook her to win a cooking competition. We later even see him preparing her, but before he can throw her into the pot, he's stopped and ends up being cooked himself.

Heads of Beef: When Courage and Eustace go to a burger restaurant, Courage believes that the two pigs who own the restaurant are man-eaters and want to eat him.
Of course, in the end, it turns out that they are completely harmless and Courage was just paranoid. Still, whether it's real or not, I love to think of the pig man as a man-eater. ;)
It's really fun to watch as the male owner often says some lines that imply he's going to eat his two customers and there's a scene where Courage imagines himself as various dishes like ice cream or a hot dog. :D
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion