Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Does anybody know of any scenes involving disposal, or implied disposal? I know there's one in the animated movie "Deep" where the occupants of the eel's stomach worry about being "shot out of her (the eel's) butt." Anything similar from anything else?
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 pm

lol well be damn, trailer for netflixs disenchantment.

princess charater in trailer about at 40 sec mark guzzels down fairy in beer then burps it back up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_0FD-ZTHo
brainstorm
???

Postby SilentViewer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:10 pm

Gutswimmer wrote:Does anybody know of any scenes involving disposal, or implied disposal? I know there's one in the animated movie "Deep" where the occupants of the eel's stomach worry about being "shot out of her (the eel's) butt." Anything similar from anything else?

The scene from Hiss where the woman transformed into a snake and swallowed a guy whole followed by a scene where she layed down and digested him. A little later in the movie the police investigate the scene and find a large log that she left behind the examine it and find clothing and bones within.
SilentViewer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:36 pm

SilentViewer wrote:
Gutswimmer wrote:Does anybody know of any scenes involving disposal, or implied disposal? I know there's one in the animated movie "Deep" where the occupants of the eel's stomach worry about being "shot out of her (the eel's) butt." Anything similar from anything else?

The scene from Hiss where the woman transformed into a snake and swallowed a guy whole followed by a scene where she layed down and digested him. A little later in the movie the police investigate the scene and find a large log that she left behind the examine it and find clothing and bones within.

Is that what that is? It looked like a pellet from what I saw. That makes that scene 1000x hotter.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightWolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:18 am

brainstorm wrote:and another movie vore possiblities aquaman coming this december.

Seems battle involving prehistoric sea monsters, if anything they good chance see some vore there, also black mantra looks awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkg3h8PCVU

I would love to see Black Manta get swallowed by something :D

I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby desdesdes » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:53 am

Movie Duck Duck Goose which recently got posted on Netflix got some scenes

22:50 Implied digestion, that evil fat cat burps bones from a rather large fish which pushed him into the water in a scene before that.

38:00 duckling gulps worm and then pukes it into goo.
desdesdes
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 am

desdesdes wrote:Movie Duck Duck Goose which recently got posted on Netflix got some scenes

22:50 Implied digestion, that evil fat cat burps bones from a rather large fish which pushed him into the water in a scene before that.

38:00 duckling gulps worm and then pukes it into goo.

Have got to see that"
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tgut » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Hisone and Masotan, this series was allready mentioned before but i just though i would add something more about it; The dragon pilots are required to give all of their affection feelings to their dragons, in order words, they are forgiven to fall in love with another person, otherwise a phenomena known as anastomosis might occur when they enter their dragons where there dragon will attempt to agresively digest the pilot, this altmost happens to the main character and another pilot at the end of episode 9. when they explain later about anastomosis they basically imply that its their dragon getting jelous and attemping to digest the pilot in order to keep them all for themselves
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heartman98 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:01 pm

DrakeX wrote:Hisone and Masotan, this series was allready mentioned before but i just though i would add something more about it; The dragon pilots are required to give all of their affection feelings to their dragons, in order words, they are forgiven to fall in love with another person, otherwise a phenomena known as anastomosis might occur when they enter their dragons where there dragon will attempt to agresively digest the pilot, this altmost happens to the main character and another pilot at the end of episode 9. when they explain later about anastomosis they basically imply that its their dragon getting jelous and attemping to digest the pilot in order to keep them all for themselves

That's terrible.
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matsuda » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 pm

DrakeX wrote:Hisone and Masotan, this series was allready mentioned before but i just though i would add something more about it; The dragon pilots are required to give all of their affection feelings to their dragons, in order words, they are forgiven to fall in love with another person, otherwise a phenomena known as anastomosis might occur when they enter their dragons where there dragon will attempt to agresively digest the pilot, this altmost happens to the main character and another pilot at the end of episode 9. when they explain later about anastomosis they basically imply that its their dragon getting jelous and attemping to digest the pilot in order to keep them all for themselves

That should have a spoiler tag as some of us have been waiting for the english dub and Netflix release
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:37 pm

True that. Except I doubt I will ever get netflix...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Matsuda » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 am

MisterEbony wrote:True that. Except I doubt I will ever get netflix...

Last I checked it still was getting a release to Netflix
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matsuda » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Here are all of the vore edits Sheryno did, that I could get from people if anyone wants them. There are still quite a few missing so its not all of the ones he made, and if anyone has any saved or can find any that aren't listed here, feel free to DM me so I can add it to the list.

https://mega.nz/#F!PuJ3kC5J!GLxIy4ygtwsXb8FS2deLXw

Also I would suggest uploading them into the video section of Eka's just incase, I don't know how to otherwise I would.
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:52 pm

Matsuda wrote:Here are all of the vore edits Sheryno did, that I could get from people if anyone wants them. There are still quite a few missing so its not all of the ones he made, and if anyone has any saved or can find any that aren't listed here, feel free to DM me so I can add it to the list.

Also I would suggest uploading them into the video section of Eka's just incase, I don't know how to otherwise I would.

very nice work finding all these :) the one with momma dino and scrat is missing but oh well, oh you got most of them :D
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Matsuda » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:20 am

DrakeX wrote:
Matsuda wrote:Here are all of the vore edits Sheryno did, that I could get from people if anyone wants them. There are still quite a few missing so its not all of the ones he made, and if anyone has any saved or can find any that aren't listed here, feel free to DM me so I can add it to the list.

very nice work finding all these :) the one with momma dino and scrat is missing but oh well, oh you got most of them :D

I didnt find them, they were sent to my friend DrachenFyr and he sent them to me

And Im sure someone has the others somewhere I just don't know who or where to look, maybe someday it will turn up.
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm

I never noticed this thread before, I’m subscribing so I can stay updated on vore in shows I like.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby RedBoggle » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 am

There's this 90's HBO edutainment show that has a character who's main shtick is that he gets eaten by animals and you have you guess which one ate him in the sketch based on facts about the species he tells you while floating along its digestive tract.
He even gets his own theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6x3Nmgsu34
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 am

*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:11 am

BlueCrimsonDragonx