Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby x9comega » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:19 am

thelazyknight wrote:
x9comega wrote:There's vore in Episode 10 of the Assassination Classroom spinoff. Towards the end, Ritsu eats the nerdy one.

Do you have a link?

Link https://youtu.be/EoGuaiGWMR8?t=8m20s
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby kdanielss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:19 pm

JAnneBonne wrote:
sabrina_diamond wrote:A superhero called Cyborg got eaten by a red dragon in Teen Titan's episode called The Day the Night Stopped Begining to Shine and Became Dark: Chapter 2.

The sheer amount of vore in Teen Titans Go is surprising. I can never remember the ep names because they're all derived from random one liners, but off the top of my head:

-> Raven accidentally swallowing the rest of the team whenever she opened her mouth (Season 1, for sure)

The entire team getting swallowed by a rock monster on Tamaran (Season 2, I think?)

Starfire swallowing a wolf version of Robin (and almost going for the wolf children) in her retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. (Season 3)

Raven swallowing the team in the Crazy Day episode. (Season 1)

The Fantastic Voyage plot featuring Cyborg (Body Adventure!) (Season 2?)

That moment with the dragon mentioned above.

And I'm positive there's more.

I'm pretty sure this one is Meatball Party, it has a battle scene inside Raven's mouth at 9:00 and some uvula grab as well.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 pm

JAnneBonne wrote:
sabrina_diamond wrote:A superhero called Cyborg got eaten by a red dragon in Teen Titan's episode called The Day the Night Stopped Begining to Shine and Became Dark: Chapter 2.

The sheer amount of vore in Teen Titans Go is surprising. I can never remember the ep names because they're all derived from random one liners, but off the top of my head:

Raven accidentally swallowing the rest of the team whenever she opened her mouth (Season 1, for sure)

The entire team getting swallowed by a rock monster on Tamaran (Season 2, I think?)

Starfire swallowing a wolf version of Robin (and almost going for the wolf children) in her retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. (Season 3)

Also, there's the Season 2 episode "Slumber Party" where the monster Scary Teri eats all of the Titans except Cyborg.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tonym » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
JAnneBonne wrote:

Raven accidentally swallowing the rest of the team whenever she opened her mouth (Season 1, for sure)

Also, there's the Season 2 episode "Slumber Party" where the monster Scary Teri eats all of the Titans except Cyborg.

you can find the Sequence here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et5RpxR6jqk
humans will never understand true justice, they are hopeless to learn that they are the problem on this planet, and we will never get rid of them. so the planet is doomed anyway. - hanyou ohime-sama.
tonym
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:07 pm

It really sucks that the poor excuse for a comedy that is Teen Titans Go is getting free publicity just because it has characters being eaten... I'm gonna go watch Twilight Sparkle and Cadence get eaten by a tatzlwurm a dozen-hundred times to get the fact that such a show exists out of my system.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdanielss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:It really sucks that the poor excuse for a comedy that is Teen Titans Go is getting free publicity just because it has characters being eaten... I'm gonna go watch Twilight Sparkle and Cadence get eaten by a tatzlwurm a dozen-hundred times to get the fact that such a show exists out of my system.

According to networks, online publicity is no publicity.

If the Tatzlewurm isn't enough you can watch Twilight swallowed by Nightmare Moon,

or Maud swallowed by the Quarry Eel
kdanielss
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:30 pm

kdanielss wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:It really sucks that the poor excuse for a comedy that is Teen Titans Go is getting free publicity just because it has characters being eaten... I'm gonna go watch Twilight Sparkle and Cadence get eaten by a tatzlwurm a dozen-hundred times to get the fact that such a show exists out of my system.

If the Tatzlewurm isn't enough you can watch Twilight swallowed by Nightmare Moon,

I have. They're still enjoyable. :-D It doesn't change the fact that Teen Titans Go is a cancer that Cartoon Network refuses to cut off because money. :-x
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:52 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
kdanielss wrote:

I have. They're still enjoyable. :-D It doesn't change the fact that Teen Titans Go is a cancer that Cartoon Network refuses to cut off because money. :-x

Whenever I watch Teen Titans GO!, a piece of my soul dies. I can actually feel it dying.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Personally I thought that the show's target audience is more for kids than older audience. I'm not saying that make the show any good, its just to me TTG not the worst show.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:Personally I thought that the show's target audience is more for kids than older audience. I'm not saying that make the show any good, its just to me TTG not the worst show.

Being a "kid's show" is not an excuse for being terrible. And of course it's not the worst. That doesn't mean it's good.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:48 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:Personally I thought that the show's target audience is more for kids than older audience. I'm not saying that make the show any good, its just to me TTG not the worst show.

Being a "kid's show" is not an excuse for being terrible. And of course it's not the worst. That doesn't mean it's good.

Well yea like I said that it not make TTG a good show. Perhaps I wasn't clear on it. I think that's what the TTG crew want to make their show for kids, but I could be wrong like I haven't watched any of the episodes for a long time.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby balanced-guy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIKR8kzcxJA - Bunch of characters get eaten in this Bunnicula clip. Won't spoil it, and I'm not sure which episode it is, since it's a clip, posted by boomerang UK. Video title is 'The Not Scary Enough Monster' in case it goes down.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KR75 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:20 pm

I think Teen Titans Go is what it is. It's not a bad show and I will watch an episode here and there and laugh at it but I'm not running home to catch it like I was for Ed Edd n Eddy or Dexter's Lab or any of those shows back in the day.
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby JAnneBonne » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm

KR75 wrote:I think Teen Titans Go is what it is. It's not a bad show and I will watch an episode here and there and laugh at it but I'm not running home to catch it like I was for Ed Edd n Eddy or Dexter's Lab or any of those shows back in the day.

Ditto. I was only able to mention so many because my sister sort of enjoys it. "Sort of" because the oversaturation is getting to her as well.
I love pirate ladies, thief ladies... and Amethyst.
JAnneBonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby anomlonewolf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:40 am

Cyberchase S2E7
Near the end of the episode the bird guy is tongue-grabbed by a giant frog and they had to give what he wanted to the frog for him to spit him out. This is the scene that first got me into vore, i was like four or five when saw this xD It's to this time my favorite cartoon vore.

Here's the full episode: http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Cyberchase ... m?id=12255

This one is in Portuguese, but has much better image quality: https://youtu.be/a33TjQ8-YME?t=21m33s
anomlonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Oh hell, I could definitely see that influencing me early on. Good find! Cyberchase was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 pm

This one about how the eel double jaw works looks pretty good https://imgur.com/hW2YoUx
Eka
Administrator

Postby Tril » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 pm

New instance of vore on the new episode of Rick and Morty.

Jerry gets eaten by a pucker-lipped snake with an inside view after he is swallowed. Gets cut out though.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kdanielss » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am

Tril wrote:New instance of vore on the new episode of Rick and Morty.

Jerry gets eaten by a pucker-lipped snake with an inside view after he is swallowed. Gets cut out though.

:D I was just about to write about it http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xjb5g it's in 11:50.
This episode also have gigantism transformation and it ends with a super detailed mouth zoom
Spoiler: show
kdanielss
Participator

Postby HonestTree » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:57 am

the new episode of rick and morty
jerry gets eaten by an alien and then there is a internal shot of jerry going down the alien's throat.
HonestTree
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion