Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Zagine » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 am

I'm calling it right now, there's probably gonna be vore in the next Death Battle from Screwattack. Seeing as they're pitting Porgas D. Ace, a man who's body is made of fire, against Natsu Dragneel, a man who can litreally eat fire.
Zagine
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moonlightshadow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 am

Slime girl absorbs/devours lizard magician and then burbs~
http://thisis.delvecomic.com/NewWP/comic/paresthesia/
http://thisis.delvecomic.com/NewWP/comi ... -nothings/

Also it's NSFW because of boobs.
Moonlightshadow
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

So and this probably last time going talk about this till actual scene or ep comes out, i got some details regarding bilquiss vagina vore scene, from friend who got chance see preview of the ep during function as one those guys goes cons and stuff.

Basically this way this scene going go.

bilquiss and this guy start out about same size, in fact he little bigger than her big large built guy, who is horney as hell after some weird dialogue stripping down, they have sex, during course of it something weird happens kinda distorts or changes laws of physics,as they fuck she grows quickly twice her previous size, about 10 feet tall about size of coco.o from nitro titans works.

suddenly in weird orgasmic demanding tone asks him will worship me all this stuff and give self to me and does as fucking his lower half sucked into as pounds away not paying any attention till she consume him up to upper body with head and shoulders remaining, till realizes what going on then she aroused by this as she stands she grabs him by shoulders shoves rest up cootch her vagina swallowing him litterally and he gone.

Saited, aroused she rests like just swallowed a cannary licking her lips pleased with meal and waiting for next one.

Now as to reason why she does this, gods exist cause of mass belief and worship of mankind, not the other way around once that belief and worship diminshes or completely forgotten they lose power and can eventually fade away and die.

bilquiss, basically absorbs and consumes her worshipers as food source, conning them into this why all weird dialogue and shit she asks them worship her give self to her completely once they do, down hatch they go lol so speak .

Very good news, bilquiss will be entire first season, her role going be greatly expanded as well alot other characters, i believe she may get killed off though by end this season or start of next one as her death is begining of the war.
brainstorm
???

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:37 pm

There is a Vore scene here in This Resident Evil 3 Parody video where Jill is briefly swallowed whole by Gamma hunter and that created a big bulge in its stomach but it was exploded immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S7JstU-2A
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:16 pm

[Dinobonoid] wrote:Well, this sure exists.

Sorry for the crap quality, but it's the best I could find. M/F, same size. Tubby-Caesar-Wannabe devours a woman in a neck brace. Low-budget CGI, but a shockingly graphic full-blown swallowing scene. There's also a variant of the commercial, which is exactly the same save for a guy getting eaten instead.

Apparently this is a commercial for an Accident Attorney. I guess it's not any weirder than that K-Mart one with the lady and the bat, but still.

Spoiler: show

I know this was post it a long time and video is not their from desperation i want know what it was
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boundy22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:52 am

Rockyvorefan wrote:
[Dinobonoid] wrote:Well, this sure exists.

Sorry for the crap quality, but it's the best I could find. M/F, same size. Tubby-Caesar-Wannabe devours a woman in a neck brace. Low-budget CGI, but a shockingly graphic full-blown swallowing scene. There's also a variant of the commercial, which is exactly the same save for a guy getting eaten instead.

Apparently this is a commercial for an Accident Attorney. I guess it's not any weirder than that K-Mart one with the lady and the bat, but still.

I know this was post it a long time and video is not their from desperation i want know what it was

If that video is the one titled " Insurence company eats client " then I also wants to know what is that commercial originally called and from which company as the video was deleted long ago and i can't find it anymore , I hope someone still have it
Boundy22
Participator

Postby JimmyFallen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:40 am

Here's a LOT of vore & stuff from http://nellucnhoj.com/ (NHOJ Comics)
Last edited by JimmyFallen on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:15 pm

You may want to spoiler all those images, because holy heck that post is big and I REALLY don't trust a bunch of people NOT to quote the whole thing repeatedly without doing so themselves >_>
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JimmyFallen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm

killermeow wrote:You may want to spoiler all those images, because holy heck that post is big and I REALLY don't trust a bunch of people NOT to quote the whole thing repeatedly without doing so themselves >_>

You're right :lol:
Thanks for the hint!
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

The new episode of Ben 10 Episode "Something I Ate" is entirely around giant monster vore.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Wanderer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:53 pm

JimmyFallen wrote:Here's a LOT of vore & stuff from http://nellucnhoj.com/ (NHOJ Comics)

Wow, that's some bizarre détournement shit right there.

Yay! I used my college learnin'
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayef » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:28 am

If anyone one help me to find a cartoon episode where mosquito vore shrunken person
Nayef
New to the forum

Postby CreativeWriter » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

For all who love Soul Vore:

The Soul-Drinker from X-Men: TAS (Season 3, Episode 2) consumes the souls of Jubilee, the Reavers and Lady Deathstrike. We even get to see their souls appearing in it's head and talking to Wolverine.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby fholgore » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:03 pm

more vore marvel comic deadpool and spiderman MU

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man ... Vol_1_1.MU

monster vore 3 womans 3 man 1 kid and deadpool
fholgore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Some big spoilers for the most recent Adventure Time miniseries, Elements (and I do mean big, even though it's all fixed in the end. Don't watch if you plan to watch and haven't yet)

Annnnnyway, slime/absorption vore with digestion! F/multiple. Mostly willing prey.

https://streamable.com/358o4
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightWolf » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 am

fholgore wrote:more vore marvel comic deadpool and spiderman MU

Any pictures?
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:33 am

NightWolf wrote:
fholgore wrote:more vore marvel comic deadpool and spiderman MU

Any pictures?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskFp-rP-6Q
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bathroombuddy23 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 am

Has anyone seen the new giant monster movie Colossal with Anne Hathaway? I'm wondering if it has vore in it.

Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/aJ3-0DiEW4Y
bathroombuddy23
Been posting for a bit

Postby Char89 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:54 pm

New episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has vore in it or rather near vore.

Pinkie Pie's sister Maud, went to Ghastly Gorge for "rock" based reasons. While observing an unusual rock. She unknowningly got engulfed by a giant eel. She can be seen standing in the eel's mouth too.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Okay american gods is up on starz will try find way post scene but seen entire bilquiss scene for what worth is long, and was good but for those expecting to see in detail her vagina up close actually swallow guy whole like pair lips i say you be sadly disappointed.

The scene from bilquiss point view, its weird but during course her fucking guy he wants praise her stuff she keeps getting bigger and bigger and fucking bigger, which she about 8 foot tall as she saddles him lower legs and thighs sucked into her, like savoring like lolipop as continues go on prasing shit, she keeps on getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Guy keeps on with worship and dirty talk al this how she fine ass mom final part from bilquiss as dirty guy last words him saying some nasty crap before crams shoves, between crotch and then head disappears and bulge travels down to tummy and thats end of it.

the final scene entire from bilquiss pov but found funny actually gave belly bulges as each part guy is absorbed into her, but deflate so quick its hillarious, also soon she done she settles down after reveling in it she quickly shrinks deflates back down normal size hahahahhaha.

For what worth i give 2 thumbs up but i some sad edited it in way where never got see her privates up close, however she guy are butt naked and pretty racey for what was so there.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion