Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby sharky » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:13 pm

can anyone find the owl bear vore scene in the ending credits of Honor among thieves ? I head there was a animation of the Owlbear eating someone
sharky
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:09 pm

sharky wrote:can anyone find the owl bear vore scene in the ending credits of Honor among thieves ? I head there was a animation of the Owlbear eating someone

Spoiler: show
Sorta, it's a popup book styled credits sequence and it has her going into the owlbear's mouth. I can't find anyone who's put it online though.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby CaliTea » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:49 am

This song has some giantess stuff and F/f vore. There are some interesting mouth and throat internals but please take note HUGE epilepsy warning.
https://youtu.be/7Om45UlEB4E
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:16 pm

Dino movie called Hatched, very low budget not in English. This is a onscreen swallow whole scene, some chewing and fake movie CGI Blood

https://youtu.be/NgrDaQgyg48?t=444
sharky
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:31 pm

Real life short of a couple of people opening up a fish with a swollen belly, thinking it ate a turtle but in really it swallowed another fish, and the fish was still alive as it starts flapping on the table the moment it ges out of the larger fish belly

https://youtube.com/shorts/2fvYhpojlN0?feature=share
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:50 pm

Dino Vore taking place after the Battle at Big Rock. This is after the dinos are removed off the island of isla sorna and released onto the mainland. There is a hunting party that has a bad encounter with a big dino. The whole clip has hard vore, a man getting ripped in half, one swallowed whole (on screen)

DANGER WILL ROBINSON: This whole clip has a great dino hunting chase scene, Three men eaten, one is ripped apart at the waist. No blood but the ripping is pretty awesome (or brutal) All in All its a good CGI story scene

https://youtu.be/36OmcGMU9Gw?t=347
sharky
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:18 pm

sharky wrote:Dino Vore taking place after the Battle at Big Rock. This is after the dinos are removed off the island of isla sorna and released onto the mainland. There is a hunting party that has a bad encounter with a big dino. The whole clip has hard vore, a man getting ripped in half, one swallowed whole (on screen)

DANGER WILL ROBINSON: This whole clip has a great dino hunting chase scene, Three men eaten, one is ripped apart at the waist. No blood but the ripping is pretty awesome (or brutal) All in All its a good CGI story scene

https://youtu.be/36OmcGMU9Gw?t=347

That was really good. Nice little Dino Crisis reverence there as well.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:25 pm

Ya. it was done very well.
sharky
Participator

Postby Tejaem » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:43 pm

Manga called Eiyuu Kyoushitsu. Chapter 4.1. It's about a former hero disguising himself to go to school. The king sets up a VR training facility and starts a battle royal between the students. They have to gain kills from other students. Death is simulated with infinite respawning.

Anyway. One student is a dragon who can shift between human and dragon form. She decides to start eating her classmates. Due to her really high kill count it is assumed that her prey keep digesting and respawning in her stomach. Most are offscreen or from far away. But I found the scenario interesting. Afterwards she apologizes to her friend for eating her. The friend is happy she tasted good, but is actually still scared of her at the moment. Victims are male and female highschool aged students.

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/eiyuu_ ... hapter_4.1
Tejaem
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyHQ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:41 pm

Took me weeks to find, but here it is, someone asked for an Owlbear vore from D&D 2023 credits, not sure if it’s a full scene or just a piece, I hoped for it to look somewhat better, well…

https://mega.nz/file/q1h2SbrR#pgKuqxgzi ... ctXaPUJSLI
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omb74 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:34 am

I found this 9-minute student film while browsing Youtube, the animations is pretty good and I think it's worth a look. It's basically an adaption of the "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" but with vultures and chickens. As such, the first half of the short is about one vulture pretending to be a chicken and swallowing the fat chickens whole in a montage. The latter half is about it being too fat to catch chickens and adjusting to life as one of them.

Also, I should mention that there is one final vore scene in the last credit slide. The second, dimwitted vulture from the beginning of the film ends up carrying off the chicken-vulture when it tries to escape being butchered. The last slide shows what happened with a brief internal shot to close the film.

Eagles and Chickens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q52pIV2WjqM
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:12 am

Just watched Peter and Wendy, Disney changed the ending, no vore in the movie. Does have a nice Croc scene in the cave, good CGI and some suggested Vore. Not a bad movie, but was disappointed cause Disney felt it was needed to change the end
sharky
Participator

Postby gamdann » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:10 pm

What were the mermaids like?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:59 pm

gamdann wrote:What were the mermaids like?

Knowing what Disney are currently doing, horrible.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:42 pm

They tasted like fish, (lol)
sharky
Participator

Postby gamdann » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:55 pm

What were the mermaids like to Wendy in this version, compared to how in the original they tried to drown her and were jealous? Also, were they depicted as scary like the ones in Pirates of the Carribean?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 am

They left the mermaids mostly out, other than a quick shot of them swimming in the water as Wendy enters neverland.
sharky
Participator

Postby preved_yt » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:22 am

sharky wrote:

They tasted like fish, (lol)

Actually it's questionable: if boil a mermaid, it will be fish or meat soup?
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamdann » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:05 am

That sucks would have loved it if they were similar to how they were in other adaptions, but oh well, thanks.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redFast42 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:01 am

Spoilers to the Super Mario bros movie:
Spoiler: show
After Mario and DK were hit by a spiny shell, they fell down into the maw of a Maw-Ray. They shown the internals of the sea creature similar to classic belly of the beast full of random junk. Both Mario and DK escaped the monster's belly by using the barrel rock from the junk that has fallen with them.
redFast42
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion