Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:58 am

Parasited.com just released their first unbirth video. It's bacilly a wetter, slimier version of the Bilquis scene from American Gods. Hopefully if it does well enough, they'll make more like it
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:58 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:Parasited.com just released their first unbirth video. It's bacilly a wetter, slimier version of the Bilquis scene from American Gods. Hopefully if it does well enough, they'll make more like it

That’s a legendary scene judging by the preview too bad I’m broke or I’d buy it
doomed
Participator

Postby sharky » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Saw Black Demon movie today. A new shark movie about a MEG shark that is linked to a curse. The story was not bad, shark effects were just ok. One swallow whole on screen shot near the end. Maybe the whole movie is rated a 6 out of 10
sharky
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:42 pm

doomed wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:Parasited.com just released their first unbirth video. It's bacilly a wetter, slimier version of the Bilquis scene from American Gods. Hopefully if it does well enough, they'll make more like it

I saw it, its essentially like first bilquiss scene from american gods, but slimier and slower done similar pov but all do just pull girl from over head pov between girls legs on the floor, it looks silly at first but did it well with what they had.

at the end its revealed its all just fantasy in ebony girl head,of what she what she wants to do to her boss, brought on by indulging in parasites they reasearching on.
brainstorm
???

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:46 am

https://youtu.be/D-9Xg2JVtGI 3:20.

This is a link to a show called Legacies, which contained a monster that was made of mud and could absorb people into itself and erase them from existence. In the show we sometimes see the monster as a quicksand pit.
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:09 am

sharky wrote:Saw Black Demon movie today. A new shark movie about a MEG shark that is linked to a curse. The story was not bad, shark effects were just ok. One swallow whole on screen shot near the end. Maybe the whole movie is rated a 6 out of 10

Here that scene, side view, the shark explodes right after nom.

https://mega.nz/file/XpZgGBIb#dSiVytmY4 ... akemO0p46M
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:11 am

brainstorm wrote:
doomed wrote:

I saw it, its essentially like first bilquiss scene from american gods, but slimier and slower done similar pov but all do just pull girl from over head pov between girls legs on the floor, it looks silly at first but did it well with what they had.

at the end its revealed its all just fantasy in ebony girl head,of what she what she wants to do to her boss, brought on by indulging in parasites they reasearching on.

This studio definitely has got the right stuff to make some pretty stellar vore scenarios. The cinematography is very good and the sound desgin/effects were great. While I personally didn't really enjoy the video due to the vore only being at the end, still glad to show support so hopefully we'll get some improved vore material from them down the road.
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryKobold » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:06 pm

sharky wrote:Saw Black Demon movie today. A new shark movie about a MEG shark that is linked to a curse. The story was not bad, shark effects were just ok. One swallow whole on screen shot near the end. Maybe the whole movie is rated a 6 out of 10

Any good maws?
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharky » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:32 pm

Ya a few, but the CGI was mostly taking place in "dark" scenes. So its easier to hide low quality CGI that way
sharky
Participator

Postby Narrows » Mon May 01, 2023 10:05 am

Male vore, I’m assuming? For The Black Demon?
Narrows
New to the forum

Postby sharky » Mon May 01, 2023 1:13 pm

Yes
sharky
Participator

Postby sharky » Mon May 01, 2023 10:39 pm

New Dragon movie, hunts underground, has a tail maw. Some good maw shots and this on screen swallow of a man.

https://youtu.be/5b1M88XZM9I?t=4075
sharky
Participator

Postby zikade » Wed May 03, 2023 11:15 am

In The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady novels, one character has to drain the magical energy of another character in order to live, and while she just siphons the energy by kissing the other character, they always refer to it as "snacking" for small amounts and "meals" for larger ones. I guess it's just magical energy vore but it was enough to give me the voreish tingle while I was reading.
Also, in the Alice Gear Expansion OVA, a girl summons a giant frog who proceeds to slurp up and swallow the girl and her friend. It spits them back up when it gets defeated later on.
Attachments
[ASW] Alice Gear Aegis Expansion - 00 [1080p HEVC][63E910D3].mkv-00h05m15s.jpg
[ASW] Alice Gear Aegis Expansion - 00 [1080p HEVC][63E910D3].mkv-00h05m45s.jpg
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby zikade » Thu May 04, 2023 3:33 pm

From The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess, Vol. 1:
I awoke from a horrible nightmare. A vision that terrified me half to death. In the dream, the soldiers found out about my physical weaknesses and killed me. They dropped me into a big pot of boiling water as I screamed and wailed. They were so mad at me. After all that worshiping, they felt as though I’d betrayed them. After boiling me for about ten minutes, they crisped me up in hot oil and served me as fried chicken at the dinner table. I saw a pretty girl licking her lips as I was served, and I’m pretty sure it was Vill. That sicko maid, who ignores every one of my orders… With a smirk on her face, she skewered me with a fork and gulped me down into her belly…

It's getting an anime adaptation later this year so it might be in one of the earlier episodes.
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Thu May 04, 2023 8:40 pm

Chapter 36 of the manga Love after World Domination the female MC having turned into a gorilla is grabbed from behind by a giant baby like monster and is swallowed whole, she is later spat out naked back into her human form
https://chapmanganato.com/manga-fs983301/chapter-36
ClarAya
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Fri May 05, 2023 6:25 am

Captured all noms from dungeons & dragons 2023 movie, finally in good quality.

There’s also one more nom in credits, a pop-up book style, same as owlbear vore scene, it shows a thicc red dragon eating a bad guys, ehh… a full tour like scene.

https://mega.nz/file/Owo3CAIa#hB1PlhqIc ... ExEYnyJqp8
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Welcometocave » Sat May 06, 2023 1:10 am

https://mangadex.org/chapter/17f283c0-b ... fde182ed8e

This and the next chapter

F/m gore, hardcore, implied digestion.

Forgot what this was about but chick rips a chunk out of a dudes next then next chapter implies digestion
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sat May 06, 2023 2:23 pm

I don't know why, but it seems as though the most recent couple of ads for the game Hero Wars features who I can only refer to as Hero Wars Guy getting eaten by one giantess or another. After which the ad makes it look like you're tasked with getting out by taking out things with red numbers and adding them to yours. Some things have blue numbers which either add or multiply your number as well. Never played the game myself, so not sure if the new ads are due to an update to the game or if the algorithm knows I visit this site a lot and have targeted those particular kinds of ads at me specifically.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Mon May 08, 2023 6:35 pm

The trailer for the sequel to The Meg just dropped, and it looks pretty fun!
And also looks like a lot of people are going to wind up shark food in it! I was honestly surprised, but not complaining by how much vore there was just in the trailer.
Here's a link to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG91B3hHyY4&t=95s
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Mon May 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Just saw it, looks like they're really leaning into the camp which hopefully means some good vore scenes lol
theheadsn
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion