Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Shade » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:34 pm

brainstorm wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:
Valkyriae wrote:On American Gods, could someone take the Implied Vore scenes and make a video of them? I'm bummed that I was so psyched for Season 2, and they haven't given us anything yet.
Next episode is gonna focus more on Bilquis, so I think it's gonna have something in a flashback. If they don't show something eventually after making us wait a year for the next season, I'm gonna be pissed

Keep in mind that got new show runners for this season as orginal ones quit, due creative differences with starz, who frankly begining piss me off how handling their shows, first ash vs evil dead, now this, but that said if don't see something with soon going assume that done with her freaky vagina party tricks going start having play more straight up character.

I mean look media she now evovled from red head to asian girl who alot more well how should say this odd say least in her behavior compared to old media.

Actually the original showrunners got fired from the show because Neil Gaiman didn't like how they were straying from his book in terms of adapting. Which, I'm sorry, it's a TV adaptation, of course it's not going to be an exact duplicate of your book. But anyway so the original showrunners got fired and then Gillian Anderson (Old Media) quit out of support for those showrunners. I think a few other people quit too.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Shade wrote:
brainstorm wrote:
1dvsbastrd wrote:

Keep in mind that got new show runners for this season as orginal ones quit, due creative differences with starz, who frankly begining piss me off how handling their shows, first ash vs evil dead, now this, but that said if don't see something with soon going assume that done with her freaky vagina party tricks going start having play more straight up character.

I mean look media she now evovled from red head to asian girl who alot more well how should say this odd say least in her behavior compared to old media.

Actually the original showrunners got fired from the show because Neil Gaiman didn't like how they were straying from his book in terms of adapting. Which, I'm sorry, it's a TV adaptation, of course it's not going to be an exact duplicate of your book. But anyway so the original showrunners got fired and then Gillian Anderson (Old Media) quit out of support for those showrunners. I think a few other people quit too.

It wasn't because of Gaiman (who's been pretty supportive of the changes on his social media), it was because they went WAAYY over budget for the last season.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:26 am

It wasn't because of Gaiman (who's been pretty supportive of the changes on his social media), it was because they went WAAYY over budget for the last season

I don't care who left or why. As long as this season has at least one really good vore scene, I'm cool with it
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby messagella » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:51 am

I don't know if this has been posted, but this is a video short called "Mutant Land." It's only three minutes long or so and features hard vore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBRZR-GQq4

Vore starts at around 2 minutes.
messagella
New to the forum

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:57 am

I came across this trailer recently. I don't know if the movie itself is released yet, but I'll try to find it. Hopefully it has some vore in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmEJ4bsig9A
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackWidow552 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am

Sabrina seems to be dabbling into the cannibalism role a bit.

Slight spoiler alert ahead, don't read on if you haven't watched yet.

Episode 1 hints at it with the statement from Zelda "Shame the parents want an open casket, haven't had long-pig in ages"
Then in episode 4 or 5 I forget which Zelda actually cooks and serves up a the only boy from a group of kids she is reading to. (Would have preferred she cook one of the girls, but beggars can't be choosers)
And now episode 7 it turns out that once a year a which is selected as Queen of the Feast and is eaten by the other witches and whats more is the witches want to be the one chosen as it is a great honor.

They do actually end up eating one of the witches raw on camera.

That's all the episodes I've seen so far.

Edit. I should have used the full title of the show sorry, for those I confused. It is "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" a kind of spin off from Riverdale (sort of)
Last edited by BlackWidow552 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:58 am

Char89 wrote:There's vore in the latest episode of Future Card Buddyfight Ace you can view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIO2TbmuAWU

Spoiler: show
In the episode DaDan challenged Vile Ranma to a Buddyfight in an attempt to be the new boss of their evil organization. Unfortunately for him, he lost to his opponent, and Vile Ranma plan to punished DaDan for rebelling against him by banishing him from their headquarters. However, his buddy, Vanity Husk Destroyer, punished DaDan by devouring him instead, which was something Vile Ranma did not expect.

in the last episode yesterday Vainity regurgitates DaDan, when he does there is a nice looking bulge going up Vanity´s throat before he gags you a giant, slime covered gray sphere that pops open to reveal a very confused DaDan
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:10 am

That's a negative on American Gods episode 4. Judging by the previews I honestly thought there was gonna be something. Sorry
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 am

Been trying to figure out which new looney tunes episodes would qualify but I keep seeung the same ones when I watch. Help?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:11 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:That's a negative on American Gods episode 4. Judging by the previews I honestly thought there was gonna be something. Sorry

I think going make bilquiss and mr. nancy a 3rd party in terms things as both them feel like been marginalized and force pick side regardless fact have own way doing things, I think going make their own stand, not tied either party, I think bilquiss going attemp form cult or following in similar of god, using love as weapon, perverting suit own needs get followers!

All say is half the season is done, if don't see nothing soon with her i imagine, that whole pussy trick thing is done far creators are concerned seem be wanting give her more devleopment that she had in books rather just be some one trick seductress that feeds on people with vagina.

Good news is american gods got season 3 green light just hope don't got wait 2 years for it but again if don't see something bilquiss soon i give hopes up for that season neither.
brainstorm
???

Postby JimmyFallen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:06 pm

There's awesome plant vore in Victor & Valentino Episode 3, starting at 7:07, ending at 10:10
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Victor-Va ... e?id=90056
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajorHellsing » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:40 am

MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm

MajorHellsing wrote:Found a good Giantess one, enjoy
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-7 ... pter-71333

That one's a little old; i think most people know about that chapter here. But, good job searching anyway.

What you might not know is in that same manga, there are two more instances of giantess vore, anyone who is interested should check out chapters 14 and 47. Theyre even better than that second chapter :D
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:12 am

SamL369 wrote:

That one's a little old; i think most people know about that chapter here. But, good job searching anyway.

What you might not know is in that same manga, there are two more instances of giantess vore, anyone who is interested should check out chapters 14 and 47. Theyre even better than that second chapter :D

Oooh I didn't know about chapter 47, nice. With the rising popularity of the Fate series, I hope they adapt it into anime ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby MajorHellsing » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:15 am

SamL369 wrote:

Oh, cool! Just odd I didn't notice the first before. Anyway thanks. I just love manga-female-soft-vore, :D
MajorHellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:52 pm

JimmyFallen wrote:There's awesome plant vore in Victor & Valentino Episode 3, starting at 7:07, ending at 10:10
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Victor-Va ... e?id=90056

Finally something good :F was getting tired of the single mindedness in this thread lol
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Giggs86 wrote:A heads up that this is not a link to any specific vore scene but based on some things i've read there is serious potential for some in this show!

So this new series has premiered in the UK's CN Boomerang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F1Muhw0wmI Taffy

Doesn't seem like anything really special but looking at the episode list on IMDB revealed there are 2 episodes with a good probability of vore/near vore themes; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9179928/episodes
"Taffyzilla" (which premiered back in Jan apparently) suggests the raccoon grows to monster size! Then the most recent/upcoming episode on the list "Honey i Shrunk the Raccoon" - the potential there goes without saying! :lol:
So basically your typical series growth/shrinking eps - which seems to almost always deliver some goods.

The show seems confined to the UK Cartoon Network, particularly France where i think it originates. So any of you in the UK be on the look-out for these!

Definitely something to keep an eye on, cant wait, reminds me of bunicula, which also has tons of vore
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby SamL369 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
SamL369 wrote:

Oooh I didn't know about chapter 47, nice. With the rising popularity of the Fate series, I hope they adapt it into anime ^^

Believe me youre not alone bro...i just hope its not too obscure to make anime form. We'll see i guess
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby managarmr32 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Pretty well done free comic with the last page of chapter 3 and most of chapter 4 being dedicated to worm vore. The female lead investigates a cave where she and some of her comrades are swallowed by some monster worms (the lead character actually gets eaten twice, once initially and then by a bigger worm with another female warrior). They are able to escape but there are some good internal shots prior.

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/38729?t ... ch_cminfo5
managarmr32
New to the forum

Postby SamL369 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Also, outside of those two chapters i mentioned, there is soft giantess vore in manga in the following chapters/ series

Hitomi sensei monster infirmary- 48
Nickelodeon chapter 35
Do you like big girls 23
Takuan and batsus daily demon diary chapters 1 and 13
World god only knows 98
Super dread nought girl
Trans venus chapter 1
Hell teacher nube chapter i think 96
Kunoichi no ichi no ni chapter 30
Abarishi family chapter 15
Minimum chapter 39
Dr slump
Doraemon
Arabian hana chan volume one
And i guess the attack on titan female titan counts

There are probably more but this is just off the top of my head. Hope some of these are new to you guys
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion