Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:49 am

"To swallow a toad" ("Norit krupi") 2010
Short animated film (10 min) with literal meaning of idioma "engole sapo" (swallow a toad)
Possible contains lot of scenes with human/frog onscreen vore
In all internet I can't find it full, only small cut of that full film - https://vimeo.com/12267205
Full thing in Internet never exits for all 8 years (Latvian copyrats much more assholes then even Disney's copyrats).
Good If someone know where to get full film
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heartman98 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66dlYMGJGPo Minecraft animation, Enderman swallows Steve
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby Random_person » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:26 pm

I finally found a synopsis of "Bao" and I got surprised about something,

Spoiler: show
Basically, the synopsis says that instead of letting her child grow up and leave her, the mother swallows the Bao child whole.

Does anyone have any concrete evidence or do we wait for the DVD release?
Random_person
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Random_person wrote:I finally found a synopsis of "Bao" and I got surprised about something,

Basically, the synopsis says that instead of letting her child grow up and leave her, the mother swallows the Bao child whole.

I saw the short myself yesterday.

The premise is that a Chinese woman makes some dumplings, one of them comes to life, and then she raises it like a child. As the dumpling "gets older" it becomes more rebellious and eventually tries run off with a wife/girlfriend. However, before it leaves, the woman eat it, as the synopsis says.

However, the whole thing turns out to have been a metaphor (I think) for her own real son who then shows up and the two reconcile.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby x9comega » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Random_person wrote:I finally found a synopsis of "Bao" and I got surprised about something,

The premise is that a Chinese woman makes some dumplings, one of them comes to life, and then she raises it like a child. As the dumpling "gets older" it becomes more rebellious and eventually tries run off with a wife/girlfriend. However, before it leaves, the woman eat it, as the synopsis says.

However, the whole thing turns out to have been a metaphor (I think) for her own real son who then shows up and the two reconcile.

Is it out now? If so, link?
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby Evilseed » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 pm

x9comega wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:

Is it out now? If so, link?

It's playing in theaters before Incredibles 2
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Starbo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 am

nick222238 wrote:I found this:
https://twitter.com/REGRE518/status/960923690174005248
No clue what the source is, any help is appreciated.
F/animal
Manga

From what I could figure out, it's called Hon ni Hisomu Akuma, Baba is the artist. But if my info is correct, it only exists physically :?
Starbo
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 am

Whale vore~ at around 3:30

*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Evilseed » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 pm

some vore scenes in the new Rocky and Bullwinkle series from Amazon Prime.

Episode 3 has the most detailed one: Years ago Bullwinkle's grandfather was swallowed by a giant fish (this happens off screen we see him go overboard and get a glimpse of the fish which burps) In present day Bullwinkle's grandmother is hunting the fish for revenge. Boris and Natasha end up eaten on screen by the fish and there are several interior scenes where they encounter the grandfather still alive inside the fish. They eventually all get out and grandpa forgives the fish -only to be grabbed and carried off by a giant bird

In Episode 7 Rocky and Bullwinkle encounter Cloyd the alien (who is much more alien in this series) They offer him a fast food burger and he shoots out a second alien mouth grabbing it and ends up eating Rocky along with it but quickly spits him out.

In episode 12 they're on a monster filled island and there's a few bits. First Bullwinkle gets chomped up to the waist by a carnivorous plant before Rocky saves him. Later they're trying to lure a giant monster into a trap so the scientist can drop a mind control device on it, and use themselves as bait dressed as food (Bullwinkle's idea of course) The monster catches and stats to eat them (mainly because Bullwinkle waits to spring the trap for no clear reason) but once the control device lands on him he spits them out.
There's also a bit where Boris and Natasha get taken in by a giant monster bird who treats them as her babies -thus feeding them big worms. (Natasha's grossed out but Boris declares that it actually tastes good)
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby rusticdragon20 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 pm

A trailer for the new Jurassic World game shows a guy getting eaten by a T-Rex at :34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vVLIQKppY
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:35 am

rusticdragon20 wrote:A trailer for the new Jurassic World game shows a guy getting eaten by a T-Rex at :34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vVLIQKppY

https://youtu.be/tGFgQTcr77I several t rex gorging themselves on the visitors
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 pm

A ytp parody of the lion king movie shows the escene where Scar altmost eats Zazu brieftly edited to make it look like that he actually swallowed him, very brieft but cute bulge edit and swallow noise https://youtu.be/5vSL2coE-cI
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rockyvorefan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Some post this clip from a cartoon movie but say what movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4_fpHL4yo
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Rockyvorefan wrote:Some post this clip from a cartoon movie but say what movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4_fpHL4yo

its from a tv series, The adventures of little Carp
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Fooly Cooly Season 2 Episode 4 Haruko turns into some sorta red creature and swallows Julia whole. Episode 5 starts off with Haruko having a pregnant belly she is seen in a wedding outfit, a one piece swimsuit, and has her shirt pop off to show the belly.

No she is not pregnant just finished digesting her
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:29 am

acex007 wrote:Fooly Cooly Season 2 Episode 4 Haruko turns into some sorta red creature and swallows Julia whole. Episode 5 starts off with Haruko having a pregnant belly she is seen in a wedding outfit, a one piece swimsuit, and has her shirt pop off to show the belly.

Oh, you have no idea how long i've wanted that to happen. Thanks for that!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:16 am

acex007 wrote:Fooly Cooly Season 2 Episode 4 Haruko turns into some sorta red creature and swallows Julia whole. Episode 5 starts off with Haruko having a pregnant belly she is seen in a wedding outfit, a one piece swimsuit, and has her shirt pop off to show the belly.

I missed that episode. Put it off for the week, and now it's only available to view with cable provider information; I don't have cable. -.-;
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 am

shrunkenone wrote:

I missed that episode. Put it off for the week, and now it's only available to view with cable provider information; I don't have cable. -.-;

https://www.watchcartoononline.com/flcl ... ish-dubbed
Here you go
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shrunkenone » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:33 am

acex007 wrote:
shrunkenone wrote:

https://www.watchcartoononline.com/flcl ... ish-dubbed
Here you go

I should have been more specific; 5 I was able to see, it was episode 4 I missed. But if they have it on that site you linked to, I can find it after work. Thanks! :)
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:22 am

I took some screen caps of Haruko from FLCL Progressive Ep. 5 for anyone interested. It's not every day we get same-size f/f with belly in mainstream anime.

flcl1.JPG

flcl2.JPG

flcl3.JPG

flcl5.JPG

flcl6.JPG

flcl7.JPG

flcl8.JPG

And for reference, this is who she ate:
flcl9.png
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]