Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby thelazyknight » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Philosoraptor wrote:I guess the one doing the eating is an anthro gator or croc based on the other one in the water with ball cap and sunglasses. It would be interesting to see the story that inspired the cover.... though oftentimes the cover art of a comic has little to do with the actual story.


Exactly, which is why i'm not looking that hard for it. But if anyone finds pages of this comic online, I'd like an update.
Embrace the power of the moth.
User avatar
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:59 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:02 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:Rule of thumb, if it's been out for more then 5 yrs, it's guaranteed to have been posted on here. :)

Although to be fair sometime it can be really obscure or (almost) completely forgotten.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Vore in media list

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 am

Kitsouille wrote:
MrSinister1990 wrote:Rule of thumb, if it's been out for more then 5 yrs, it's guaranteed to have been posted on here. :)

Although to be fair sometime it can be really obscure or (almost) completely forgotten.

Well there is a search function one could use. You can even search just this thread and look for stuff that was mentioned already.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Hopefully, eventually, not with my folks.

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Venom (spoiler-free)

There is no spectacularly good vore scenes in it, it's pretty much like in the trailers, you see a big mawshot and it cuts and people's heads are eaten offscreen and have been instantly absorbed when we see Venom again. One person is eaten whole but it's not different from the other occurrences. There is a lot of vorish dialogues and ravenous food eating though.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Vore in media list

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Venom (spoiler-free)

There is no spectacularly good vore scenes in it, it's pretty much like in the trailers, you see a big mawshot and it cuts and people's heads are eaten offscreen and have been instantly absorbed when we see Venom again. One person is eaten whole but it's not different from the other occurrences. There is a lot of vorish dialogues and ravenous food eating though.


Is the movie itself actually good, though, or is it as bad as that "turd in the wind" quote from the trailer?
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Hmm, it's not as bad as in Suicide Squad, but Venom hardy feels like a villain. Otherwise I thought the movie was good. not great, but good. It should have been rated R too, Deadpool got that thing right.

Spoiler: show
The villain sucks.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:26 pm

User avatar
Dekkard2
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Rockyvorefan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am

Video has been removed :(
User avatar
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:52 am

Rockyvorefan wrote:Video has been removed :(


try this link? https://youtu.be/pB7Mpinn5_8
User avatar
Dekkard2
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:23 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:Venom (spoiler-free)

There is no spectacularly good vore scenes in it, it's pretty much like in the trailers, you see a big mawshot and it cuts and people's heads are eaten offscreen and have been instantly absorbed when we see Venom again. One person is eaten whole but it's not different from the other occurrences. There is a lot of vorish dialogues and ravenous food eating though.


Is the movie itself actually good, though, or is it as bad as that "turd in the wind" quote from the trailer?



Its good film but has flaws, i mean cut 45 mins out movie make pg 13, btw people forgot mention riot completely absorbs, venom though temporary and goes through hulking transformation after it till their set free.

Not mention the main go of symbiotes in movie are scouts, that trying find way back lead millions of their kind to earth which find suitable hosts, and cosume rest of humanity or pretty much life on the planet.

Only leaving the hosts remaining which was main goal of villian of the film, with survial of fittest mentality.
brainstorm
---
 
Posts: 1918
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:39 am

Dekkard2 wrote:
Rockyvorefan wrote:Video has been removed :(


try this link? https://youtu.be/pB7Mpinn5_8


Sorry still noting
User avatar
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Rockyvorefan wrote:
Dekkard2 wrote:
Rockyvorefan wrote:Video has been removed :(


try this link? https://youtu.be/pB7Mpinn5_8


Sorry still noting


hmmm here's the shortened version. Weird the full version's link won't work

https://youtu.be/EC2mWNAvnIk
User avatar
Dekkard2
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 pm

It work this time but noting special

In new episode of Total Dramarama The Ice Cream Chase a Rat eats another Rat, swallowing him whole
https://www.watchcartoononline.com/tota ... 0-seconds#
User avatar
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby RedBoggle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Rockyvorefan wrote:It work this time but noting special

In new episode of Total Dramarama The Ice Cream Chase a Rat eats another Rat, swallowing him whole
https://www.watchcartoononline.com/tota ... 0-seconds#

Thanks for the find. You got a timestamp?
User avatar
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby DrakeX » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 pm

RedBoggle wrote:
Rockyvorefan wrote:It work this time but noting special

In new episode of Total Dramarama The Ice Cream Chase a Rat eats another Rat, swallowing him whole
https://www.watchcartoononline.com/tota ... 0-seconds#

Thanks for the find. You got a timestamp?


1:50
User avatar
DrakeX
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby night22 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:54 am

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tensei-shitar ... rapidvideo

Anime about a slime. It absorbs a couple of things, and in the 2nd episode it eats a giant dragon.
User avatar
night22
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby HS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:23 am

thelazyknight wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:I guess the one doing the eating is an anthro gator or croc based on the other one in the water with ball cap and sunglasses. It would be interesting to see the story that inspired the cover.... though oftentimes the cover art of a comic has little to do with the actual story.


Exactly, which is why i'm not looking that hard for it. But if anyone finds pages of this comic online, I'd like an update.


I couldn't find the entire magazine, but I did find few sample pages and a detailed table of contents. According to it, the cover artist has a three page comic in the magazine, but both the description and one of the sample pages paint the comic as more of a political commentary than anything else, with only humans pictured. None of the other comics has anything that would seem to relate to the cover at all either, or to anything one would normally expect from comics, being autobiographies, commentaries and what sound like history lessons. Apparently the reviewers agree, one saying "Hey, did anybody remember that this is supposed to be comics?"
User avatar
HS
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Northern Europe, Finland

Re: Vore in media list

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 am

night22 wrote:http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tensei-shitara-Slime-Datta-Ken/Episode-002?id=150880&s=rapidvideo

Anime about a slime. It absorbs a couple of things, and in the 2nd episode it eats a giant dragon.


There is all of the opportunity to make art where she swallows it and carries the dragon around as a human without shrinking him or whatever hammerspace thing that makes him not take up space.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:08 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
night22 wrote:http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tensei-shitara-Slime-Datta-Ken/Episode-002?id=150880&s=rapidvideo

Anime about a slime. It absorbs a couple of things, and in the 2nd episode it eats a giant dragon.


There is all of the opportunity to make art where she swallows it and carries the dragon around as a human without shrinking him or whatever hammerspace thing that makes him not take up space.


I mentioned the series last week that they good possiblity going be vore, though she only ate rocks, and crystals and grass in first ep,looks like i was right.
brainstorm
---
 
Posts: 1918
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Tr00p3r619 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 am

Kitsouille wrote:Venom (spoiler-free)

There is no spectacularly good vore scenes in it, it's pretty much like in the trailers, you see a big mawshot and it cuts and people's heads are eaten offscreen and have been instantly absorbed when we see Venom again. One person is eaten whole but it's not different from the other occurrences. There is a lot of vorish dialogues and ravenous food eating though.

What about the one near the end during the final fight? I thought that was pretty good.
The Darkness is my safe haven
Tr00p3r619
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3rasvok, abagone, Borealis, Dark_Adeptus, jesterkourt, KillerZ15, redFast42, UBPC, Wolfsage