Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Shade wrote:
TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:Horror movie "Underwater" out right now has a fairly decent vore moment.

Spoiler: show
Kristen Stewart's character Norah Price has to sneak past a bunch of sleeping deep sea monsters but one wakes up and attempts to swallow her whole. It's shown outside as the creature begins to swell up with her body and even shows inside as its flesh is pressing into Norah's helmet. It reaches her legs but she escapes by shooting and tearing her way out of it.

There's other instances before where a creature engulfs her head with it's wide mouth.

On that note, regarding the movie, for those who don't like blood:

There's two deaths in the movie that are pretty f@cked up for a PG-13 movie. One guy basically implodes when his water suit depressurizes, and another gets yanked out of his suit by a monster and both are very intense, nasty little scenes. Just warning you if you're squeamish to that sort of thing.

I still haven't seen it but I'd love to now. Any excuse to see K-Stew become, well, stew. Even if temporarily. She may not be my favorite actress, but she's alright. She gets a LOT of flack for the Twilight movies. Also, if there's a spot to watch it online, can I get a link? We don't have the money to buy movies.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:18 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:
Shade wrote:
TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:Horror movie "Underwater" out right now has a fairly decent vore moment.

Kristen Stewart's character Norah Price has to sneak past a bunch of sleeping deep sea monsters but one wakes up and attempts to swallow her whole. It's shown outside as the creature begins to swell up with her body and even shows inside as its flesh is pressing into Norah's helmet. It reaches her legs but she escapes by shooting and tearing her way out of it.

There's other instances before where a creature engulfs her head with it's wide mouth.

On that note, regarding the movie, for those who don't like blood:

There's two deaths in the movie that are pretty f@cked up for a PG-13 movie. One guy basically implodes when his water suit depressurizes, and another gets yanked out of his suit by a monster and both are very intense, nasty little scenes. Just warning you if you're squeamish to that sort of thing.

I still haven't seen it but I'd love to now. Any excuse to see K-Stew become, well, stew. Even if temporarily. She may not be my favorite actress, but she's alright. She gets a LOT of flack for the Twilight movies. Also, if there's a spot to watch it online, can I get a link? We don't have the money to buy movies.

Yeah, I remember those days. Now, we're smarter, and unless the actor is directly involved in how the movie turns out, you don't blame the actor for a bad movie. You blame the director or the executive bigwigs. I'll hold any criticisms for the movie until it comes out.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby JacktheRabbit » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:22 pm

In the latest episode of Harley Quinn
there's a lot of hard vore with fairy tail creatures. The Big Bad Wolf (with the help of the Three Little Pigs) eats an entire family reunion, some is offscreen. Gory. The 'Queen of Fables' also summons and immediately cracks open Humpty Dumpty to make omelettes. It's implied she has done it before, "He makes the best omelettes!"

The whole episode felt a little meta. Typically the show features villains but they're more trying to increase their street cred or get money, this episode was about a '*bad* bad guy' and the 'crossing the line', which Harley wants to avoid. So there's way more carnage than is usual in the show when dealing with an actually evil new team member.
JacktheRabbit
Participator

Postby Giggs86 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:50 pm

A near vore moment with a great maw shot from the long lost series Nightmare Ned.

The episode is called Monster Ned and has a scene where Ned, who has become a Godzilla-like monster, is about to eat his principle. Shows a nice maw with a giant swinging uvula https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGbraN_0YS4 (at 6:34) - Principle is saved at the last second
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shade » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 pm

Went and saw Underwater again, a little note, and I'm curious if anyone else thought this. The way the monster looks in the face, and the way its mouth opened up to eat, was I the only one who thought of Orga from Godzilla 2000?
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 pm

If anyone has a link to that vore scene, please post it. I’m curious.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby sharky » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:20 am

Does anyone get fully swallowed on scene ?
sharky
Participator

Postby Nerdrarg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:08 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:

If anyone has a link to that vore scene, please post it. I’m curious.

What part of the movie is this? Toward the middle or the end or?

I’m just doing my best to find bootlegs online, but when I do find it, I don’t really wanna watch the WHOLE thing for that scene lol
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:16 pm

The scene is toward the end, in a large red-tinted room. It's a little hard to see, and she's in a massive Gears of War esque water-suit.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Postby Random_person » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:40 pm

There's talk from people seeing Dolittle early.

Something related to that new dragon in the trailers...Namely post vore reference, and an ass shove.

https://twitter.com/lou_kicks/status/12 ... 5067735042

I'm still going to see the movie because the Dolittle theme and RDJ, but it's going to be interesting when this scene comes on, if it's legit.
Random_person
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:01 am

sharky wrote:Does anyone get fully swallowed on scene ?

What scene?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:36 am

No one actually gets eaten, but Dragonball episode 79 is pretty vorish in theme. There's a magic gourd that will shrink and absorb people that fail to say "here!" when their name is called. The person would then dissolve inside, to be drank afterward. Earlier in the same episode, there is also a hulking anthropomorphic tiger that says he's going to eat a child and opens wider than the child is tall. Goku tells him to stop, and the tiger replies he has enough room for both.
Kitsouille
???

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Random_person wrote:There's talk from people seeing Dolittle early.

Something related to that new dragon in the trailers...Namely post vore reference, and an ass shove.

https://twitter.com/lou_kicks/status/12 ... 5067735042

I'm still going to see the movie because the Dolittle theme and RDJ, but it's going to be interesting when this scene comes on, if it's legit.

Found the clip on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENgAsGY8EBA
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby subcero00 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:41 am

a movie called big snake 2, bunch of people get swallowed, there's one scene where a smaller snake swallows a woman offscreen but later you see the snake with a bulge of her inside
大蛇2
https://youtu.be/dENkbJMw1xs?t=1223
subcero00
New to the forum

Postby night22 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:18 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:Not entirely sure, at all, who drew these, but I hope they upload right.

If anyone knows the artist, lemme know so I can go look at their stuff.

It's like the 4th result on google when you search "courage spider swallow"

https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/comment ... our_sleep/
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 am

night22 wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:Not entirely sure, at all, who drew these, but I hope they upload right.

If anyone knows the artist, lemme know so I can go look at their stuff.

It's like the 4th result on google when you search "courage spider swallow"

https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/comment ... our_sleep/

Man, I really just wanna see Courage with a big, fat belly now.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Nerdrarg » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:13 am

subcero00 wrote:a movie called big snake 2, bunch of people get swallowed, there's one scene where a smaller snake swallows a woman offscreen but later you see the snake with a bulge of her inside
大蛇2
https://youtu.be/dENkbJMw1xs?t=1223

Time stamps??

Another good part of the video I found as I was scrubbing through(didn’t find the bulge part) is that the giant monster had been carrying A LOT of people dead and alive in its mouth and spits them all out.

But where’s the other parts you mentioned?

Edit: 27:06 is the bulge, but the view is kind of a bit far away.

Still pretty good for a movie with decent effects. Seems Chinese people are into vore in their movies. Well idk, but was The Host also Chinese?
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilseed » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Nerdrarg wrote: Well idk, but was The Host also Chinese?

Korean
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Not really vore but from the Bofuri anime (I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense)
Newbie defeats a boss dragon by eating it.
Then she absorbs PVPers into her shield.
(Considering that she found out that eating enemies gives her skills and she earned a Devour after eating a bomb bug, probably a number of eating shenanigans later.)
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:12 pm

acording to the parody Pitch Meeting of Dr Dolittle https://youtu.be/Ue_9jUUvC4w the dragon does eat people on screen. i hope someone can confirm this
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion