Creator Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Creator Vore?

Postby Asterisk74 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 pm

For those that are confused by the title, let me explain. Those that have seen the Vore Art Meme's may know what I'm talking about, as I've seen it a few times in that.

It's when an artist's original character breaks the fourth wall and eats their creator's avatar. Maybe because they feel they haven't been drawn enough, or whatever.

What do you guys think about this? And I'm curious if you know of any specific examples.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Re: Creator Vore?

Postby Bright » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:56 pm

I think I have seen CMvoreroom draw it.

I find the idea very entertaining.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Gabriel0813 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:59 pm

i like the idea
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hariken » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Any examples?
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonsurfer » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 pm

I like the idea of characters breaking the fourth wall to eat their creators, or other characters creators.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Dragonsurfer wrote:I like the idea of characters breaking the fourth wall to eat their creators, or other characters creators.

I like that too!
eatmeplease
---

Postby Asterisk74 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Hariken wrote:Any examples?

None specific that I can think of off the top of my head.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby blergle » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:42 am

I'd just love to see any of my creations try it. Clearly as I made them I can unmake them or even write them into subby, groveling little prey items before they could lay a tooth on me. If the cheeky brats so much as gave it a thought I would show them exactly why I write predators, and they would regret having ideas.
blergle
---

Postby Notallisasitappears » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 am

Actually wrote a story with a similar situation long ago. Was more a case of protective vore though and the grammars a bit terrible considering I was 16 at the time gotta love them dragons though Heh
Finally got a replacement for the laptop. I am sorry for the absence
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 am

I remember...
It happened to me in this one thread, eight years ago. Oooo the memories XD

Humanoid M/F samesize softvore, drawn in a rather ugly, crappy way ;)

What I think about it - I'm not actually into this (I'm *pred*.. ;D), but it worked well on the joke level. I would expect it to be pretty common for preys though.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby tastyWeasel » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 pm

This topic sparks an idea in my head, or rather gives me some motivation to carry it out. I was thinking about writing a first person story about me meeting one of my characters: https://www.f-list.net/c/mentula%20monstrum/

Just curious, are people cool with a first person perspective story? That would be most fitting for a story involving a creator meeting one of their characters.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby HuntedSilence » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:44 pm

tastyWeasel wrote:This topic sparks an idea in my head, or rather gives me some motivation to carry it out. I was thinking about writing a first person story about me meeting one of my characters: https://www.f-list.net/c/mentula%20monstrum/

Just curious, are people cool with a first person perspective story? That would be most fitting for a story involving a creator meeting one of their characters.

That actually sounds pretty cool. As for creator vore, I like it, it reminds of those old cartoons where sometimes the character would jump out at the screen. Good times.
HuntedSilence
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyWeasel » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 pm

HuntedSilence wrote:
tastyWeasel wrote:This topic sparks an idea in my head, or rather gives me some motivation to carry it out. I was thinking about writing a first person story about me meeting one of my characters: https://www.f-list.net/c/mentula%20monstrum/

That actually sounds pretty cool. As for creator vore, I like it, it reminds of those old cartoons where sometimes the character would jump out at the screen. Good times.

That would be very interesting to write. Especially my nervousness. I mean, I have the opportunity to live out my biggest fetish, but all the fantasy components are removed too is going to make for some good writing opportunities. How can I do it secretly, how will I explain my absence? Will mentula respect me because I'm his creator/father? Will he go after other people? Is he going to manipulate me, since he knows what all my turn-ons are? I'd be kinda scared at the prospect too, to suddenly find one of your monsters is real, and you are not the one in control anymore. Essentially being forced to confront my inner demons, and having me put at their total mercy. Talk about the most awkward boner I've ever had.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 pm

I've actually drawn art centering around this idea.

Example 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/390500

Example 2: https://aryion.com/g4/view/392151

Example 3: http://theytpmaster100.deviantart.com/a ... -316068803

I've gotta say, I really love the idea of a creator's character being so powerful that they can easily step into the real world, and since Rei already eats my avatar all the time anyway, she definitely would devour me upon first sight. Luckily, she can reform her prey if she wants, so I wouldn't have to worry about permadeath, but the digestion process would still be pretty unpleasant. If she was real, I would basically spend 90% of my time in her gut(semi-unwillingly). Set up a recliner or an armoire or something...

Make it abit more cozy...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 am

I've seen Scaylid00d do that a few times(hope I spelled that right). I think only once was it the avatar of his, and even then it was an implied vore thing as the "random slut" was getting ploughed by a succubus (I think) who already had a subby in their gut, with a very "you're next" vibe. I think he's said a couple times he's drawn renderings of himself in a couple vore scenes too, though. Whether its "him" as a character or not in the story/scene, I don't even know.
Still, fun times seeing scenes like that x3
Jamjo
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

I made a thread about 4th wall breaking in vore a while back, which is in part about the same idea. Definitely something I would love to see more of!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Emi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:28 am

Wow wow wow, I'm so excited by the idea! I definitely want to make a video (or at least a comic) using this idea. May I?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion