Scat and watersports

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Scat and watersports

Postby Kharon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Alright snacks, it's time to talk about bodily waste today! :-D

Though this thread will probably catch the attention of scat/watersports fans first and foremost, everyone who doesn't have a "my fetish is better than yours" attitude is welcome to participate! So, let's cut the crap (...alright, no more scatty puns, I know you'll just cringe at them) and get to the chase. I have noticed some interesting things about scat and watersports while roleplaying and generally browsing the forum.

For one, it seems like - despite the fact that both peeing and pooping are about expelling waste, people often seem to treat them very differently. Those who are squicked out by waste in general tend to reject both of them, and it's rare that someone is fine with scat but not watersports, or the other way around. However, I've actually seen it happen - people who were totally fine and eager to do scat, but not so keen on pissing.

Secondly, it seems that watersports are a lot less popular with people than scat. Pooping scenes after vore are not exactly rare but it's quite uncommon that I see the pred urinating out the remains of their meals. I mean, parts of a meal do have to be urinated out - though the correlation between a sexy girl (or guy) you just munched on and the indigestible remains of their meat is much more obvious, there are also a lot of fluids in that sexy guy (or girl) you just ingested that have to be filtered out and either absorbed into the body or gotten rid of - through urination, of course. I kinda like the idea of peeing alongside pooping as a part of disposal - it really shows that absolutely everything that's useless in the prey's body has been disposed of in one stroke! Yet a lot of the time, Number One gets ignored, or relegated to an afterthought ("the pred pushes out the prey's remains, coils of turds piling up in the toilet bowl, making a big mess; the pred taunts the prey about his new form... oh yeah, and I guess he also pees while we're at it"). I wonder why? I mean, if anything, peeing seems less "extreme" than pooping and thus one would think it'd be more common, yet no...

Thirdly, a lot of people seem to be under the impression that "watersports" includes scat as well (e.g. they do not mention scat separately in Seeking threads and such). Might as well clear up this misconception while we're here - watersports is peeing, no more, no less!

Well, those are all my observations - but I'd still be interested in gathering a few opinions, just to gauge how people feel about these two beloved fetishes of mine. Questions I'm looking to get answers for, just to see what motivates people's scat and watersports fetishes:

• Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?
  • Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?
  • Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?
  • Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?
  • Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?

Feel free to answer as many or as few of these questions as you wish. I'll be joining the discussion if it gets off the ground. Oh, while we're at here - feel free to share any stories or pics that heavily focus on Watersports ("Scat's unfairly ignored little brother"). Or scatty stuff too, if it's relevant, though there is already a scat thread elsewhere in the forum.
Kharon
???

Re: Scat and watersports

Postby jak123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:54 pm

i like scat as part of vore :)
jak123
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Kharon wrote:Alright snacks, it's time to talk about bodily waste today! :-D

• Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?
  • Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?
  • Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?
  • Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?
  • Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?

I for one love scat and watersports! Well, watersports to a lesser extent anyway.
I can easily answer your question as to why peeing is more an after thought though.
It's because it's more fluid! (ba-dum tish!) Seriously though, it's the fluid nature that makes it a less prominent thing. After all, in real life things pee all the time. It's mostly just water, and nothing resembling anything of what you had eaten. Poop on the other hand is something that takes a long time to go through the body, is obvious remains of a meal, and is very satisfying to push out if you have a large load to dispose of. Pee is just "Ahhh..." and it's over.
As far as a preference goes, poop over pee, but I still like pee too.
I do like scat and watersports outside of a vore context. Watching someone going to the bathroom has some erotic undertones for me.
Within a vore context and in real life as well, I only like the disposal of it. Doing anything else with it grosses me out quite a bit.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Belloc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which? Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?
Both. I prefer scat because there's something more sensual about solid waste, but I like both.

Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?
Independently. I get the most out of it with vore, but it can still be a fun trope on its own.

Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?
I enjoy it in a lot of senses, but it usually involves domination or humiliation. Maybe not always, but that aspect is normally involved. I really only get disgusted when it's boring grossness for grossness' sake. Without emotional input, it's nothing to me.

Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?
Not really. It's a difference between solids and liquids, though, so there's different things they can be used for.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm

(Can't delete previous posts so I'm going to edit it out)
Last edited by VelveteenDreams on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 pm

I absolutely freaking LOVE scat! Watersports is fun, but my main character hasn't got a urinary tract, so limited to receiving there.

I adore the pred teasing the prey, making the prey eat the remains of the previous prey, all of that.
eatmeplease
---

Postby 2tonediamond » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 am

Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?

Well onviously :) i love them both!

Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?

It sorta depends what mood I'm in. Usually scat but i love pee as well. scat is a little more naughty though

Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?

I really enjoyed both before i discovered what vore really was, so that is a yes. Sometimes i just focus on them without vore.

Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)

Ehh, im not a huge fan of smearing but everything else i find absolutely perfect. I love disposal and teasing the best when they involve scat. I'd like to see more teasing involving watersports and pee. As prey i am really turned on by all these things.

Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?

I actually do see them play out differently in my head. I guess i classify them differently. I don't always associate watersports with vore but it shouls be shoen and mentioned more.
Certified by the state of idaho's step sister
2tonediamond
Been posting for a bit

Postby evilsociopsych » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 am

I like both.

I don't have a preference since both mean fatality for the prey.

Only as part of vore fantasies.

Within vore, how do you like scat or watersports to appear? (Disposal only/teasing/smearing/forcing next prey to eat scat from previous prey/same things with watersports) Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetishes (despite you otherwise liking them)?
Only as means for sadistic teasing and disposal, it's the ultimate proof for prey that predator's body is a real "death factory" and that staying within it's vicinity is a grave danger :roll:
Or maybe predator doesn't want to eat and just wants to torture prey to death by drowning them in piss or burying them under fecal matter :evil:

They both mean the same - predator's body had it's way with prey, which got turned to waste .
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 am

Maybe I have just played with a wider variety of people, but I don't feel for a lot of what you were describing there at the beginning. With people reacting to scat and watersports. Because in my case far more people have in general been ok with Watersports than scat, seemingly watersports being a more generaly accepted fetish or kink, or just maybe more widely practised in fantasy and role play. So I cannot say that I recognize what you are describing. In general terms however, I have seen people when doing disposal focusing more on the scat than the watersports, but I haven't really noticed neglect as much.

I think one reason for why shit is usually the focus is because it just have more substance to it than pee. Sure the prey's body has been drained of its liquids and lot of that is being stored as urin, but the majority of the body, the more "physical" remains of the meal is all that brown butt mud that is clogging up the preds colon. The shit is what the prey has become, and the pee is still there but it is more of a biproduct of the disposal procedure. However, I have played watersport dispoal many times, where the pred has maybe been sucked down into the bladder directly or the pred has just been reducing them more to urin. And while that is still a lot of fun... It does still lack the substance that (at least I feel) scat does. And the people I have played with about that tend to agree.

Then there are if people enjoy the disposal aspect of vore in general which, let us be honest here, a lot of people do not find any enjoyment in. But that is a whole other thing. In people like that, to what I have seen, watersports is a bit more accepted and practised than scat. maybe people see it is cleaner? you can rinse off piss easier than you can get the shit out of the carpet.

I enjoy and play both.
Preference towards scat in terms of disposal because of the increased feeling of substance.
I do in terms of fantasy. However, preference is still on the vore side of the two fetishes.
All of the onces listed in both scat and watersport form together with: Burying/half-drowning possible pray and a multitude of different ways and locations for the disposal to take place.
Already had a discussion on why i think people like them sepeartely above and I have also stated I like both myself.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm

I like to include both as a power thing: showing the power of the predators body in converting many beautiful and lively things into nothing more than heated mud and water.
Indighost
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:36 pm

"Do you like scat or watersports? If so, which?"

Both.

"Do you have a preference for one of them? Which one, and why?"

To me scat and watersports have different (similar, and in some ways overlapping, but still different) roles. I see scat as more of a "general theme" and watersports as an embellishment. I wouldn't say I prefer one over the other, because they're not really something you can compare directly, but if you forced me to choose one I'd say scat, because it seems more important.

"Do you also like scat and/or watersports independently of vore, or only as part of vore fantasies?
Do you view your scat and watersports fetishes differently, preferring to play them out in different ways? If you only like one but not the other, can you perhaps explain why that could be?"

I think of watersports as more of a general dominance/humiliation thing, often involving scent marking, and (in vore) focused on before the prey is eaten, while scat is more sensual and sexual, and (in vore) focused on disposal (either in front of/onto/into prey to indimidate/torture/educate/arouse them, or without undigested prey present). I'd never really thought about it much, but I rarely (if ever) think about watersports in an equal or consensual relationship like I do with scat - it's kind of weird that I think of fatal vore and scat as more suitable for consensual relationships than watersports, but there you go.

Neither of them needs to be related to vore for me, but I like both of them in vore. It's actually a little complicated because whether I like something depends on a lot of combinations of specific factors. I don't like soft vore without scat or digestion. I don't like anal vore without both scat AND digestion. I think hard vore's ok without either watersports or scat, but I like it a little more with scat and a lot more with watersports (esp. if non-con). Though I like it as part of the predator/prey exchange I don't really view watersports as part of the vore process like I do with scat - I view it similarly to rape, really.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Kharon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Interesting, thanks for the responses so far. It's interesting to see that most people so far seem to have their scat/watersports fetishes outside of vore as well.

I can particularly identify with this:

Indighost wrote:I like to include both as a power thing: showing the power of the predators body in converting many beautiful and lively things into nothing more than heated mud and water.

Exactly! Turning beautiful things into one solid brown mass is one of the main appeals of vore-related scat to me. Though I had my scat fetish before my vore fetish - I guess my motivation is somewhat different there, but not entirely. I prefer females pooping when not in a vorish context (in a vorish context any gender is fine), I just love seeing her strain and to witness such an intimate moment, I guess... but there was also a crypto-vorish element now that I think of it, the way I often thought of how impressively powerful a female body could be, processing all that food into shit and then pushing it out so smoothly.

Septia wrote:Maybe I have just played with a wider variety of people, but I don't feel for a lot of what you were describing there at the beginning. With people reacting to scat and watersports. Because in my case far more people have in general been ok with Watersports than scat, seemingly watersports being a more generaly accepted fetish or kink, or just maybe more widely practised in fantasy and role play. So I cannot say that I recognize what you are describing. In general terms however, I have seen people when doing disposal focusing more on the scat than the watersports, but I haven't really noticed neglect as much.

I guess that outside of vore, watersports is seen as "tamer" and thus more widely practiced, but within vore I certainly noticed that scat gets a lot more love and attention. It's an interesting difference between the ways scat and watersports are viewed within vore and outside of it, isn't it?

I also love how several people mentioned burying and suffocating prey under scat, that's also a kink I love :3

There was also a mention of watersports having a different function - i.e. scent marking and such. Yeah, I can understand that too, to be sure.

eatmeplease wrote:I absolutely freaking LOVE scat! Watersports is fun, but my main character hasn't got a urinary tract, so limited to receiving there.

Just out of idle curiosity, how does your character get rid of excess moisture then? Mixed in with the scat, or perhaps some other way? :)
Kharon
???

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Well, if he simply drinks way too much wate quickly, he will vomit. But all wastes are excreted in his feces, even those normally gotten rid of through urine. If he drinks too much water more slowly, his poop will be softer for a while.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Kharon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 am

eatmeplease wrote:Well, if he simply drinks way too much wate quickly, he will vomit. But all wastes are excreted in his feces, even those normally gotten rid of through urine. If he drinks too much water more slowly, his poop will be softer for a while.

Heh, interesting. Well, a lot of moisture is extracted from the food within the intestines in us humans, so I would imagine that if all that water is pushed out with the feces, his poop should be a lot more soft and slimy than that of an average human. Either that, or a significant amount of filthy water would spurt out along with the poop. (Tell me if I have the right idea...) Anyways, yay for exotic digestive systems! ^^

(That could be another interesting thing to talk about, preds who excrete some unusual type of scat...)
Kharon
???

Postby Xethoner » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Hey, its rare to see a tread about this special "Waste".
Do you like scat or watersports? "HELL YES!" I'm realy into them, not only one, but both of them. Though i must say if i had to choose between both and just could do one of them... i would do Scat.

Why do i have a preverence for scat? I just feel aroused by the simple thought of doing scat, or receving it. And i think it's the same for Watersports. Its a bit hard to answer that Question. You know, if i would ask you : "why do you like vore, why do you have a favorite Colour, or do you even have one". I feel like i had to try to explain reasonably why i am how i am. And after all im sure it i cannot have an objective view on myself.

"Scat/Watersports...Independently of Vore...?" Well yes, i'm honest i would realy like to try those kinks in my Real-live... even though in the case of scat eating it is not the healthiest thing you could do.But i like it connected to vore as much as not connected to vore; Burying someone i feces, nearly drown him in your shit, or reciving this, is an also interesting.

How do you like it appear within Vore?
I somehow dont like the idea of smearing all over someone or myself. (A bit is ok, but not much.) And teasing the prey with it... also in the case of Watersports is an nice idea.
But what i like more is the most humilating act. Forcing the prey to eat or drink the bodyly Waste still warm and.... <3

Is there any aspect that outright disgusts you about these fetisches?
Well, now i could tell you that im not disgusted and i just like them. But i think the Answer i would need to tell you is far more complicated. Something like a half Yes and a half No. I just can't say if im just disgusted by the shit or myself because i like it. (But im glad that i dont often feel like that)

I just keep short at the last Question. I don't see them realy differently, and i've allread told you most of my dislikes and likes connected to Scat and Watersports before. (But if you realy like to know more pm me and ask me for my skype account/ for Rps as well ;) )

There are some very important Qestions missing in my Opinion. First: If you like scat/Watersports do you like to recive it or do you like to give it?
(Im realy interested if there is anyone just would like to watch).
Ok, to be honest i like receiving. (And i think the most like receiving). But i like giving at least a bit.
And another Important thing would be how do you like scat. More fluent as diharea or more healty or realy hard? I guess i can manage all of them. but my preferences are more healty or hard, because it shows that your tomentor is healthy and stronger.
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

Postby Septia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Xethoner wrote:First: If you like scat/Watersports do you like to recive it or do you like to give it?
(Im realy interested if there is anyone just would like to watch).

Hey that is an interesting question. And I will happily answer it.

Mostly what I really enjoy about it is being on the recieving end of it, in both "normal" and vore circumstances. It is just what I prefer. However, I have noticed that I do get some strange satisfation from writing it myself. And in that sense, because I can take as much time with it as a want and also make it as detailed as I would like it to be, I enjoy it from the giving end.

Also, I am that person who enjoys just watching it as well, I don't have to be on either side to enjoy it and I am happily an observer when it comes to that.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 am

Yes.
Both.

Scat. The smell of human feces is one of the most arousing things about vore for me.

I like it whenever I catch a glimpse of an unflushed turd (especially if it's produced by someone i know). I have held a vore interest's turd in my hand before and it was one of my most memorable experiences of vore/scat. Even better because I actually knew exactly what went into that well formed turd. I'm big into smelling friends' farts as well.

Within vore, scat references extend primarily to the experience of being encapsulated by a pred's turd. But since I only fantasise about being vored by people I know exist irl, that means I actually try to associate my vore thoughts with real people.

It really depends. I would love to be trapped in my pred's bladder and get sloshed around with urine but the putrid smell that comes with being in his colon trumps that.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:25 am

Urine really doesn't come into play in my vore fantasies. Probably because it's easier to imagine urine coming from the things you drink but the bulk of shit is composed of what you ate. That and the intestines/anal cavity are more directly visually connected to the stomach than the bladder is.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

I like watersports, and this is not connected with vore. I also love scat as a part of vore. I love seeing male scat IRL and imagine that these are some prey remains.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I like both, and I'd like to see more of it.
Also, I watch BBW scat just to fantasize it's prey remains... Hnnf.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion