WTF moments in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: WTF moments in vore

Postby Thatonepred » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:05 am

Miridium wrote:
DaemonsLusts wrote:all that went through my mind was "......... Burn the heretics!"

For our Emperor!

*facepalm*

It's not "For our Emperor!" it's "FOR THE EMPRAAAH!!" Note the extra for added a's to thoroughly emphasise the glory of the God-Emperor, as said by all Spess Mehreens. >.>

*ahem* ON TOPIC...

There was one vore story where someone got essentially turned into a sock through vore. The reasoning and logic behind it could have been chucked out of the window and probably made more sense.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby BelleJar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 am

Thatonepred wrote:There was one vore story where someone got essentially turned into a sock through vore. The reasoning and logic behind it could have been chucked out of the window and probably made more sense.

Not to offend anybody, but...
What the helll do socks have to do with vore????
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DaemonsLusts » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:34 am

Miridium wrote:For our Emperor!

And for our Lord and Savior, Matt Ward!
If anything why am I so attracted to horses and dragons? It makes no sense :P
DaemonsLusts
New to the forum

Postby Thatonepred » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:46 am

BelleJar wrote:
Thatonepred wrote:There was one vore story where someone got essentially turned into a sock through vore. The reasoning and logic behind it could have been chucked out of the window and probably made more sense.

A bit of context might be in order.

From what I recall, one person with huge legs had used another, normal person like a sock, using the mouth as the entry hole, and then absorbed them. Now, I don't know if this was there or my memory is effing with me, but I seem to remember the skin being left there.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby BelleJar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Thatonepred wrote:
BelleJar wrote:

A bit of context might be in order.

From what I recall, one person with huge legs had used another, normal person like a sock, using the mouth as the entry hole, and then absorbed them. Now, I don't know if this was there or my memory is effing with me, but I seem to remember the skin being left there.

O.o that's just..... I don't know what that is...
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HuntedSilence » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Well, considering I'll probably never get this off my chest anywhere else, it might as well be here. I have never gotten cum digestion. Like, does the victim turn into just cum, nothing more? Or do they revert back to a single sperm, technically meaning they can be rebirthed through sex? Or maybe, they turn into hundreds of sperms, considering their mass, each one having a single trait of the original prey. I'm sorry, maybe I'm thinking too deep, but this has always been a thought of mine.
HuntedSilence
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:58 pm

HuntedSilence wrote:Well, considering I'll probably never get this off my chest anywhere else, it might as well be here. I have never gotten cum digestion. Like, does the victim turn into just cum, nothing more? Or do they revert back to a single sperm, technically meaning they can be rebirthed through sex? Or maybe, they turn into hundreds of sperms, considering their mass, each one having a single trait of the original prey. I'm sorry, maybe I'm thinking too deep, but this has always been a thought of mine.

That is usually up to the Pred, but usually you get thousands of sperm. Some will carry the traits of the Pred, some the prey, and some a mix.

Some preds do like to convert the prey to where it's just the Perry's traits so that it can be reborn. Others prefer to convert full to the preds traits to become New offspring.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

I clicked on a vore animation, to see if it was actually worth watching. Within about 20 seconds, in comes a female character with a fucking DICK bigger than her entire body. I clicked away at that point and had to get some bleach for my brain. Dicks in vore art bother me.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:34 pm

DragonPrey3200 wrote: Dicks in vore art bother me.

...I love your sig, though.
Attachments
workaholics-adam-i-respect-your-opinion-but-youre-wrong-and-i-hate-you.jpg
workaholics-adam-i-respect-your-opinion-but-youre-wrong-and-i-hate-you.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 980 times
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:45 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:I clicked on a vore animation, to see if it was actually worth watching. Within about 20 seconds, in comes a female character with a fucking DICK bigger than her entire body. I clicked away at that point and had to get some bleach for my brain. Dicks in vore art bother me.

I can totally feel for you. The first herm(or whatever these transgenders are called) I saw was a very big WTF?!? moment... For me, "Girls aren't meant to have cocks" :P
And another one of these moments was when I saw a picture of some schoolgirls getting, raped by tentacles but that wasn't the worst part,
they've been raped in ways and places I didn't even knew you could rape 'em :lol:
Like seeing a car accident... I wanted to, but just couldn't look away :(
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm

there was this comic i read that was based around this cartoon (i think) and it showed a kid and his dad sharing a meal of some other kids. no offence if you're into this, but this was a HUUUUUGE nope for me
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 am

ChibiToy wrote:
DragonPrey3200 wrote:I clicked on a vore animation, to see if it was actually worth watching. Within about 20 seconds, in comes a female character with a fucking DICK bigger than her entire body. I clicked away at that point and had to get some bleach for my brain. Dicks in vore art bother me.

I can totally feel for you. The first herm(or whatever these transgenders are called) I saw was a very big WTF?!? moment... For me, "Girls aren't meant to have cocks" :P
And another one of these moments was when I saw a picture of some schoolgirls getting, raped by tentacles but that wasn't the worst part,
they've been raped in ways and places I didn't even knew you could rape 'em :lol:
Like seeing a car accident... I wanted to, but just couldn't look away :(

Whenever I see stuff like this, I drown my thoughts in vore that I know I like either by searching a title I like or going back to my favorites.
Jayezox
---

Postby coop500 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 am

As others have said, I would have to say Herms, to this day they still confuse me and I still shy away from them for various reasons. But first time was a serious shock, at first I thought it was just anime making guys look like girls again but nope!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 am

I've very very rarely run into things that really make me go WTF (usually my reaction is "okay, thats odd but good for them"). Also, no offence but a lot of you are pretty lucky if some of these things are the worst you've run into in the vore fetish. There are some absolutely bizarre and horrifying (even to my jaded self) things out there.

I remember one or two stories absolutely horrifying me, but I scrubbed them from my mind so thoroughly I don't remember what they were about.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby coop500 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:05 am

LucifersChef wrote:I've very very rarely run into things that really make me go WTF (usually my reaction is "okay, thats odd but good for them"). Also, no offence but a lot of you are pretty lucky if some of these things are the worst you've run into in the vore fetish. There are some absolutely bizarre and horrifying (even to my jaded self) things out there.

I remember one or two stories absolutely horrifying me, but I scrubbed them from my mind so thoroughly I don't remember what they were about.

Well for me it's probably because I pretty much only look for vore art on DA and here, and even then I haven't looked long. My prefs are too picky to be satisfied by 99% of vore art and writing on here and I typicaly just make my own instead. I can't be too shocked when I only stick to my own work.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Lightness0001 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Yeah I'm fairly desensitized to anything that could make me go WTF in regard to this fetish/related fetishes. The only time I can remember having that reaction was when I first discovered cock vore, when I was younger/newer to the whole thing.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I hope this doesn't sound too judgmental (I've grown way more understanding and tolerant since), but when I first joined Aryion I was initially horrified at the HUGE amounts of furry-lovers into it. Before, outside this site, I used to make fun of them an awful lot. To find out that that subculture and a subculture I was in were so interconnected with each other came as a shock, to say the least.

Now, I'm actually kind of thankful for that valuable eye-opener that most people have a weird kink of some kind, and that we're not really all that different from each other in the end.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Lightness0001 wrote:Yeah I'm fairly desensitized to anything that could make me go WTF in regard to this fetish/related fetishes. The only time I can remember having that reaction was when I first discovered cock vore, when I was younger/newer to the whole thing.

Same here.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Herms and cock vore as the broadest subjects, especially when the genitals are much larger than normal or even the same size or bigger than the actual body of the character. Sifting through art can be a slog as a straight dude who's not into sex or genitals of any gender/sex.

The biggest regular source for actual "what the fuck"'s out of my mouth is reading character bios or descriptions of vore characters. I know furries and OCs in general are kinda OP, but add into the mix surviving digestion or having to be powerful enough to regularly eat others and the ridiculous, nonsensical abilities just go off the wall. I guess whatever floats your boat but in actual story contexts the super OP characters just turn into Mary Sue's and get boring. Then again I was never a fan of the Dragon Ball series.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:27 am

I'd like to add that any proportional madness really makes me go wtf even though it's a common theme. Breasts, genitals, bellies, the list goes on. I like boobs just as much as any other straight guy, but when they get as big as they're drawn sometimes it starts looking less like a character and more like just a pair of breasts with a body attached. It looks either cartoonish, horribly uncomfotable, or both. A predator being a literal blob with a head would also fit this category and I find it quite often.

I also agree with the over powered character part. It does get nonsensical sometimes.

There are a lot of themes far more nonsensical than non-fatal vore, yet that gets targeted for being "unrealistic"

Still, I don't mind this stuff being around. It keeps vore interesting even though it doesn't do anything for me.
Jayezox
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion