Vore in Fairy Tales

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Fairy Tales

Postby Cowrie » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Can't believe no one has brought up The Gingerbread Man, or the more traditional variant, The Wee Bannock.

Anything with Baba Yaga has at least the potential for vore.

Some of the stories from the Thousand and One Nights that involve ghul are at least a bit vorish.

On the front of stories that aren't inherently vorish but could have vorish potential if looked at the right way, for a while I've been wanting to make a sort of parody of Jack the Giant-Killer called Jacquelyn the Giant-Eater. I think the scene with the porridge is the root cause of said desire. I should really work on making that.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby CreativeWriter » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:00 pm

I think I personally love the vorish potential of Goldilocks, and I remember a fairy tale where three daughters respectively marry a bear, a whale and an eagle. When their brother goes rescuing them one by one, each one tells him to hide since her husband is coming and wants to eat him.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby RobotBeholder » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:33 am

Overly Sarcastic Productions recently did a video on "Prince Lindworm", which has two princesses eaten by a dragon.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:08 am

Depending on the version of Little Riding Hood, Red can also be given some of granny's meat by the wolf.
In one of the biblical story's Jonah gets swallowed by a whale. It's kinda a fairy tale if you grow up Christian.
I'm not sure if there is a version where Goldielocks gets eaten but the fact she runs away at least implies the danger of it. Witch in Hansel and Gretel though the fact she tries to fatten Hansel up also implies some feeding kink if you wanted it. It's not necessarily Vore but the fact the Mermaids are known to drown sailors in The Little Mermaid does leave an opening for interpretation. There's that one story with the rat that literally eats everything and then gets eaten by an Owl. Forget what it's called. But it's by Hans Christian Anderson.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:30 am

Rockyvorefan wrote:I know if this counts as fairy tale, but their folktale in Croatia about a jealous witch who if she founds a woman or girl that is prettier then her she will swallow her whole and take on her beauty

That sound like a story I'd enjoy. Think you can find out the name of the tale?
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:44 pm

There's versions of The Boy Who Cried Wolf where the boy gets eaten by the wolf. You can also count the other version where the sheep get eaten, as someone still gets eaten, but I like it better when it's the boy.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion