Preds. Do you feel sorry for your prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Preds. Do you feel sorry for your prey?

Postby SnakkForheur » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:49 am

Straxacore wrote:Do you ever feel sorry for the cheeseburger you ate? Same thing ^_^ Food is food even if it screams the whole way down. Would you like to see if I feel sorry for you? >:)

Only when I overcook the hell out of it. I'm a lousy chef. Put ranch instead of milk into my cereal at one point. Now for the second part, I don't mean to brag but I am pretty pathetic. I'm sure I could make vultures abandon me out of pity.
SnakkForheur
New to the forum

Postby Gone » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Nah, I usually smack my belly around a bit and taunt them about how delicious they were.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 pm

No that would be silly =p
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 am

I am prey and I would never expect my pred to feel sorry for me. If I am food then that is that, I die, digest and add to my pred. No one should ever feel bad for eating another creature and does not make the pred mean even if prey are forced into doing something they don't want to do as it can also be mean to stop the pred from eating you. The pred could die from not eating you, so something has to give.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Tastymeat wrote:I am prey and I would never expect my pred to feel sorry for me. If I am food then that is that, I die, digest and add to my pred. No one should ever feel bad for eating another creature and does not make the pred mean even if prey are forced into doing something they don't want to do as it can also be mean to stop the pred from eating you. The pred could die from not eating you, so something has to give.

actually feeling sorry would be only one possible feeling. i hope there is still a broad spectrum of things going on through the preds mind. wait... just being viewed as food is also tingleish as hell... i dont know whats going on with this... hmm....*runs down the stairway and slams the door*
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:14 pm

From a fatal standpoint, no, because I have a tendency to be apathetic towards my meals. Their food, no matter how much they struggle. Any time I've played this, though, I've had an observer, so the sadism that would probably go towards the prey was instead directed at the observer.

When I'm doing non-fatal but the potential for fatal is there, I'm full dad-mode pred. I'm always concerned about my prey and how they're doing, concerned about what would happen if they stay in there for too long.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby emilyvore » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

For me, feeling sorry for prey typically undermines my pred characters. They're getting off on the power, which is where this fantasy is rooted for me. I have written a story in which a pred feels sorry, even balks at the initial act, but is quickly overwhelmed by the joy of vore and digestion that she completely forgets that side of herself. And it's that freedom to be selfish and entirely not empathetic at all that realllly revs the ol' engine if you know what I'm sayin. This character's transformation is gradual and works with the character, in my opinion, and earning the transition from demure girl into voracious killing machine was my attempt at marrying good smut to good storytelling.

Like other people said, they're food. That's the fantasy, at least for me. It'd be like feeling sorry for a dust mite on your finger while masturbating. The fact that it doesn't enter into your mind is what makes it hot.

Of course, this isn't to say that *nobody* is into feeling sorry for prey. Someone's gotta be.
emilyvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby knifesmile » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 am

It depends on who I'm being at that moment. My whole self - sometimes, in a distant way, but I'm in the grip of my mental gators and so it doesn't touch the reality of what I'm feeling and imagining/drawing/writing/RPing/whatever. Acetyl feels no pity for the vast majority of his prey. Every now and then someone especially pathetic touches him. For example in one of my stories he breaks into a house and kills the three men he finds there intending to eat them, only to discover that the men had been keeping underage sex slaves. He kills them, too, of course, but much more sympathetically (they get a choice for one thing, but of course because I'm a sick MFer and it's one of my stories they all chose to die). Delve has occasionally felt bad for the victims of his victims, but I don't think he's ever pitied an actual victim in anything more than a mocking or condescending way. He can be weirdly, controllingly, darkly affectionate toward his prey at times, but it's a cold and selfish affection. He's in some ways "crazier" than 'Cet is. Acetyl is essentially a magical wild animal and acts accordingly, whereas Delve is a very mentally disturbed human being (well, he's an anthro, but by the standards of his world anthros are humans.) And Howling Silence doesn't even have emotions as fleshy things would understand them. Pity is probably not a concept it would even comprehend. So on the whole the answer is generally, for me, no. Control, dominance, scorn, and viciousness are a huge part of my ourve... pity just doesn't fit. Pity is for the rest of my life. This is my dark place, where the wolves are.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

If I'm pred. No I dont feel the slightest bit sorry for my prey. If my prry is pounding on my stomach walls trying to get out I'll do what I can to make his life a misery in there. Perhaps by clenching my abs or by drinking a ton of water. If my prey wants out my anus I'll clench tightly on my sphincter muscles to hold him in. I don't feel sorry for my food and I don't expect my preds to be sorry for me too when I'm in them.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eyefull » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 pm

It depends. The following situations I would feel sorry for them:
-I intended to let them out but digested them on accident.
-Their SO was nearby and both parties start freaking out and calling to the other.
-Prey offered themselves to me because they didn't want to go on living.
-If eating them became my job for some reason and they didn't do anything significantly wrong (eating students that accidentally failed to conform to a dress code, for instance).
-If I ate them when I was intending to eat someone else.

There might be more, but I can't think of them off of the top of my head. You get the idea.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:07 am

You SHOULD feel sorry, otherwise, I might come back as ghost to nag at you 24/7 :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion