Who should eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who should eat you?

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:49 am

who would you actually want to eat you? As in with all the graphic things that go along with the process? Yes even the dirtier like scat ending to all of it. It could be Fiction, non-fiction, real life, whoever is your preference is good:) just comment it
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Re: Who should eat you?

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 am

Holo, no question!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby linthia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 am

Hmmm ... A kitsune or wolf girl , catgirl, who ate me to survive ;)
Last edited by linthia on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
linthia
Participator

Postby Doku » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:44 am

Nobody. My fascination with horror and the macabre does not translate to wanting it to actually happen in any fashion or form.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby noilylo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:05 pm

A female or an herm at least. I wouls rather prefer older than me, can be 26 to 45 maybe ? P
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby noilylo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 pm

A female or an herm at least. I wouls rather prefer older than me, can be 26 to 45 maybe ? About the body ilike tall and curvy, can be anything for breast size. Expt too big, i don't find giant breast atractive. She have to taunt about what's gonna happen too, it would be funnier. I prefer being digested quicly, turned into soup in one minute or more, and if she can masturbate or have sex to make it quicker it would be perfect!
Finally being turned into shit is a big fetish so i would like her to care about the disposal. <3
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:Holo, no question!

I'm going to second this. Though for me, it would have to be some how in her human form.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:56 pm

No thank you, purely a safe vore lover here.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 am

coop500 wrote:No thank you, purely a safe vore lover here.

I'll second that. Also at least relatively clean. Saliva and other fluids are ok, but scat, urine, and anything that can make me sick is a no-go.
Jayezox
---

Postby EdibleCutie » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Well depending on what day you ask me, you'll probably get a different answer. But as for today, I'll go with Brandi Bottoms! I love her videos.
EdibleCutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby SweetCheese » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Gotta respond.. been feeling like dumping a lust filled dirty dream.

I don't care what gender, a big guy, girl, futa, anything - but I'd love a huge slobby glutton. I'd be nothing but gut fat in the end, as they lick their fingers after toying around with their meal and sit back, melting me away into a pasty mess that would escape their rear in the near future. I'd adore a pred with a little extra jiggle to become one with - well, a lot really~
SweetCheese
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 am

I really want to be eaten by Emma Watson. I have flesh to last her a couple of weeks. I would die for that girl and happily suffer just so she can eat. I want to got through her body alive or dead and understand I would not survive the trip as her body would process me. Now Emma I know likes Leane meats. She can cut any fats she does not want from me. But the more of me that goes through her the better.

I want to be eaten while she is is production of Beuity and the Beast. If she wanted me pre killed I would wish for her to sit on my face and suffercate me, alternatively eat me alive. As long as I become her shit
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheCrimsonWolfe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:05 am

I'd have to say….I'd guess my friend Linkdemayo (A male skunk with anal vore fetish)
TheCrimsonWolfe
New to the forum

Postby alfonzoperson » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 am

deleted
Last edited by alfonzoperson on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
alfonzoperson
New to the forum

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 pm

lolcheese wrote:Gotta respond.. been feeling like dumping a lust filled dirty dream.

I don't care what gender, a big guy, girl, futa, anything - but I'd love a huge slobby glutton. I'd be nothing but gut fat in the end, as they lick their fingers after toying around with their meal and sit back, melting me away into a pasty mess that would escape their rear in the near future. I'd adore a pred with a little extra jiggle to become one with - well, a lot really~

So you love chubby preds like bbw that turn you into a big brown mess thats good XD
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Tastymeat wrote:I really want to be eaten by Emma Watson. I have flesh to last her a couple of weeks. I would die for that girl and happily suffer just so she can eat. I want to got through her body alive or dead and understand I would not survive the trip as her body would process me. Now Emma I know likes Leane meats. She can cut any fats she does not want from me. But the more of me that goes through her the better.

I want to be eaten while she is is production of Beuity and the Beast. If she wanted me pre killed I would wish for her to sit on my face and suffercate me, alternatively eat me alive. As long as I become her shit
i think that both would be glad to process you though his body
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:02 pm

EdibleCutie wrote:Well depending on what day you ask me, you'll probably get a different answer. But as for today, I'll go with Brandi Bottoms! I love her videos.

Who is brandi bottoms :3
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:38 pm

I would hope it would just be Emma who eats me..I would beg her lol

ClaudiaNatsuno wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:I really want to be eaten by Emma Watson. I have flesh to last her a couple of weeks. I would die for that girl and happily suffer just so she can eat. I want to got through her body alive or dead and understand I would not survive the trip as her body would process me. Now Emma I know likes Leane meats. She can cut any fats she does not want from me. But the more of me that goes through her the better.

i think that both would be glad to process you though his body
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I have a strange desire to be shrunk and gulped by Orlando Bloom...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby linthia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:11 pm

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard ! They're taking the preys to Isengard ! Isengard !
linthia
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion