Who should eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who should eat you?

Postby ashfur » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:03 pm

i really hope scourge will vore me someday
ashfur
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 am

My friends teenage daughter. Want to digest and add to her body. Be in her lunchbox for school and be her roast on a Sunday. poo and squeeze out of her bum as her sticky shit while giving her brain power and energy
Last edited by Tastymeat on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sean1M » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 am

I love digestion (not so much scat. I maintain it as canon because its natural removal of waste but its not a kink of mine). I really like playing with the mortality of the prey and for my preds to feel like they actually have an impact.

That said the above says it all. I am a puppet master that crafts characters that eat people or get eaten by people. But I would never want to be in that situation myself.

That said I also like the idea of being forced into situations I don't want to be in by cute girls equivalent relatively to about my age (basically about 20-30 equivalent). So if I had to choose I would have to go with a cute alien girl. Maybe with green, blue or purple skin, one or three eyes and four arms. Preferably reasonably fat. But not over the top.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Probably some sort of feliform, fictional or real (lion, hyena, a pokemon like absol or vaporeon, etc), some other sort of fictional carnivorous quadruped (gryphon, manticore, etc), or a large scaled terrestrial animal like a giant snake, a dragon, or dinosaur.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:02 pm

I want this giant fish from Mario Party to swallow me, and hold me in for eternity. He looks so comfortable inside. He is just SO FUCKING ADORABLE! I want to sew a giant plush of this fish, or find someone, and I would be willing t pay over $100 for it! That is my dream! I LOVE this cute, giant fish so much, I NEED to be eaten by it!
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Thadeu » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:46 pm

I think I would love to be, first dominated and torture by it, and then eaten by a giant male Guilmon, I think after a bit of mawplay too x3
Thadeu
???

Postby azfault » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Hmmm...haha.....probably an ex of mine...I dated her very briefly, but was quite in love with her. I would love to become her meal..

She was a bubbly, giggly, girly girl....but had strong legs and a tight ass, a strong back too...she could totally dominate me....

It would be a nice long process....of teasing me...holding me down with her body....chewing up and swallowing my clothes first (i'd be smaller)...then force me down her throat....she'd belch nice and loud a few times..then masturbate as I digested inside her....once she cums...she'd fall asleep where she lay....when she wakes up in a few hours, she'd barely even think about it....slap her tummy, and go about her bussiness...maybe my cell phone would survive....and would start ringing in her intestines....it would drive her nuts and she'd finger herself like crazy as she feels my tattered, digested clothes rub along the inside of her guts...
azfault
---

Postby knifesmile » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 pm

I'm a committed predator, so I can't say I actually WANT to be eaten.

But I will say that of all possible deaths, I can't say I'd mind being defeated by a more powerful predator. Live by the claw, die by the claw, and all that. ;p
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:58 am

Okay.... So, Banjo Kazooie's Chump the Fish JUST became my NEW favorite fish predator! He's not #1 yet, but he's up there in my favorite fish predators. The development team gave him smooth chomping animation. I LOVE it! ^_^

He doesn't swallow you in game, but he is kind of cute from the side view. I wouldn't mind getting eaten by it. So cute! :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Boo54000 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:23 am

I would say Rey from the Force Awakens, any kind of vore would be great... Just feel the "Force" of her innards all around me = paradise! :lol:
Boo54000
Participator

Postby Sean1M » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 am

We are such a weird bunch.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boo54000 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:24 am

Yes we are :3
Boo54000
Participator

Postby Filan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I think I shall add Kael'Thas Sunstrider to my list. I do love me some elf.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Celestia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 pm

I would love to be prepared by Erina Nakiri or Ikumi Mito from Food Wars. just their sheer skill with food preparation makes me want to be eaten by them, Erina especially. weather shrunken down and prepared as a sandwich or prepared at my normal size as an exotic delicacy I think Erina would be the best qualified to prepare me in a way that could bring out my true flavor to it's fullest potential. though Ikumi is extremely skillful with meat butchering and preparation too and could probably cook me in a way that would make me delicious as well. I love them both so much as preds. (top image Erina, bottom image Ikumi)
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:17 am

I wanna be eaten by a Deathclaw! Hard or soft vore, I don't care as long as it's fatal~
eatmeplease
---

Postby Emi » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 am

Kuai Liang! :P :P :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Tastymeat wrote:I really want to be eaten by Emma Watson.

Boo54000 wrote:I would say Rey from the Force Awakens, any kind of vore would be great... Just feel the "Force" of her innards all around me = paradise! :lol:

Both of these are indeed worthy pred candidates.

azfault wrote:Hmmm...haha.....probably an ex of mine...

Same here - I cannot lie that an ex of mine is the one I fantasize about the most.

The strange thing is, none of these (incl. my ex) strikes me as characters who generally seem like they would want to vore you/me up.
Last edited by Scrumptious on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DanteSmilodon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:10 am

If we're talking about a non-fatal scenario, I'd pick a big anthro chubby elephant, rhino or dragoness.
DanteSmilodon
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 am

DanteSmilodon wrote:If we're talking about a non-fatal scenario, I'd pick a big anthro chubby elephant, rhino or dragoness.

The OP I believe said fatal but I don't see why we couldn't answer according to our tastes.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby DanteSmilodon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:13 am

Whoops, missed that point.

Well, I guess that if fatal I'd pick those same species but unbirth as well as oral are nice options.
DanteSmilodon
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion